Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mary’s Ear = WORD = Logos = Sound = vibrations = baby Jesus
07-19-2009, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2009 09:26 AM by Raphael.)
Mary’s Ear = WORD = Logos = Sound = vibrations = baby Jesus
Quote:How long has the term "cents" been in existence to describe a frequency adjustment? The implications may be very important.

WORD - LOGOS - vibration Praise

Ignore 'sounds' and the etymology of words and the road back to a universal truth will be a very long one.
IMHO
where did the word cent or cents derive?
you folks ever play the game 'CHARADES'?

Quote: Step 1: Review charades gestures
Review common charades gestures. Cranking an old-time movie camera means the answer will be a film title. Making a rectangle with your thumbs and index fingers indicates a TV show. Holding up fingers indicates number of words; laying fingers on your arm indicates syllables in a word; and tugging on your ear means ‘’sounds like.’’

tugging on your ear means ‘’sounds like.’’

....how did Mary get pregnant with jesus?
....did god whisper something into Mary's ear?
....descent of Inanna (Sumerian) 'From the great above she set her mind to the great below.'

Samuel Noah Kramer says that in that Sumerian story that the …

“Mind means EAR”

Quote:sense (n.) Look up sense at Dictionary.com
c.1400, "faculty of perception," also "meaning or interpretation" (esp. of Holy Scripture ), from O.Fr. sens, from L. sensus "perception, feeling, undertaking, meaning," from sentire "perceive, feel, know," prob. a fig. use of a lit. meaning "to find one's way," from PIE base *sent- "to go" (cf. O.H.G. sinnan "to go, travel, strive after, have in mind, perceive," Ger. Sinn "sense, mind," O.E. sið "way, journey," O.Ir. set, Welsh hynt "way"). Application to any one of the external or outward senses (touch, sight, hearing, etc.) first recorded 1526.

"Hornkostel cites a Negro tribe that has a separate word for seeing, but employs a common term for hearing, tasting, smelling, and touching." [A.G. Engstrom, "Philological Quarterly," XXV, 1946]

The verb meaning "to perceive by the senses" is recorded from 1598. Senses "mental faculties, sanity" is attested from 1568.

cent = scent = sense = uncommon poetic interpretations.

cents only related to music or mo' money is where the ego dwells.
no offense...but to a poet...that is obvious.

Ever notice how some music really stinks?
Ever hear of the song 'smelly cats' and how out of tune it is?
Of course this song is tolerated by 'Friends'? Wink
Did you know that the NOSE is chiral, and that chirality implies asymmetry?
Maybe that is why a dog is man's best friend?
Maybe a dog can smell symmetrically?
I know their cents of hearing is much better than ours.

Life without poetry is just a bunch of noise, haste and waste.
That would be my 2 cents worth...

Nah
I like to think I use all ' 7 sense' in the garden of eden.
carry on, as ewe were.
Wink

You have been warned by both the Anglican and mi. Cool
The herd of ewe, are being lead OUT of Eden and not realizing it, using 'blind faith' alone, only you can choose your next direction.

7 mi = what Inanna took with her in her descent.

mi?
>>The third note, frequency 528, relates to the note MI on the scale and derives from the phrase “MI-ra gestorum” in Latin meaning “miracle.”

Frequency used by genetic biochemists to repair broken DNA – the genetic blueprint upon which life is based!
MI – 528 Hz – relates to crown chakra. Dr Puleo suggests an association with DNA integrity.

>>>>suggesting 2000 years of bleating nonsense is on its way back, to settle a musical score.
Call it Cosmic KARMA.

If you folks want to go to the next level...my wordblog would be a good place to start... Praise
Most of you have been grounded by the 'mysteries' that religion intentionally created.....
I wonder why?
Every great suspense story has a twist at the end, the bible is no different.
A twist at the end of the tale, that resembles a swirling swastika, indicating a change of direction.
I reckon it is a wreckoning.
Amen
Waving Goodbye

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Om, the Higgs Boson, the God Particle and SOUND Raphael 0 1,559 07-17-2010 02:51 PM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)