Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!!
07-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!!
A prodigious mind behind the numbers !!!

These links will leave something unprecedented.

Think at least in the survey

http://matematics-mystical.blogspot.com/

http://matematicas-misticas.blogspot.com/

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2008, 02:46 PM
RE: Mathematical proof of the existence of God !!!
Jesusdpm Wrote:A prodigious mind behind the numbers !!!

These links will leave something unprecedented.

Think at least in the survey

http://matematics-mystical.blogspot.com/

http://matematicas-misticas.blogspot.com/

Thank you

Sorry, but manipulation of numbers is not proof of god.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
07-31-2008, 08:46 PM
Interesting number games but I have to agree with damian.hoffman.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
No mathematicians will ever prove that God lives using math and all other lies. Any thesis on this is just human craziness!
To know him means to have faith in him and live a life according to his principles. The Bible already stated that his thoughts and knowledge are higher than ours and that he lives! thats all we need to know!
09-23-2008, 08:29 AM
I Agree with (( heartache )) although i'm a muslim.. we dont need these games to believe in God. in the past when the life was simple. people had a Need to worship a god cuz they were sure this world can not be by chance, there should be something which is guiding it. they used to think and imagine the world creation in their free time so some people worshiped cows and some people worshipped the sun or the fire.... etc... this means they agreed there was a God or something that created this amazing world.

and to reach to the true Faith of believing in God people have to follow God's Messengers.
10-26-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm a very keen mathematician and looking at those games proves nothing apart from that whoever created them had too much free time! Numbers can be manipulated to prove anything if you really want to try.

I don't really believe in a God, I'm agnostic leaning towards atheist but I don't dismiss anything. Who knows what leads us, if anything does. That is the main problem with human nature "seeing is believing", I mean what kind of rubbish motto is that. That leaves no potential for magic, for faith, for hope even!

Wrong, that is where science comes in. Science is a religion, depending how you define religion. It proves life and gives us a meaning, thats how I would define religion, an explanation.
10-27-2008, 05:29 AM
rainbowkim Wrote:Wrong, that is where science comes in. Science is a religion, depending how you define religion. It proves life and gives us a meaning, thats how I would define religion, an explanation.

Dear rainbowkim,

Science proved the "Big Bang" as the creation of the world. most of the scentists who proved it are Athiets!

If you throw a Glass on the floor it will probably break into lots of small pieces right?

So are you able to throw the Glass and organize the Small pieces in the way you want?? it's impossible!

It's the same with the World! when the "Big Bang" happened. the Result of the Big Bang can not be by chance!! do you know if the world is a little bit closer to the sun there would not be a life...

By the way the noble quran (word of the god) confirms and proves the " Big Bang "

think about it my friend and forgive me for my bad english it's my second language.
10-28-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm afraid that I disagree with you, why could the world not be here by chance?

There are so many galaxies out there with so many stars and so many planets that it isn't surprising that at least one of these thousands upon thousands of planets can hold life.

It is a fabulous coincidence and i can understand why people use religion to explain it, but it doesn't NEED religion to explain it.
10-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Faith is a belief that God exists in the absence of any evidence. Proof (assuming that it is valid) demonstrates the God exists without the need for faith. Such a proof would have a profound impact on religion. Although I don't think this particular proof is valid, the search for one should be a vital, on-going part of every religion.

If God exists then it should be possible to construct a proof of that.
10-29-2008, 05:03 AM
rainbowkim Wrote:I'm afraid that I disagree with you, why could the world not be here by chance?

There are so many galaxies out there with so many stars and so many planets that it isn't surprising that at least one of these thousands upon thousands of planets can hold life.

It is a fabulous coincidence and i can understand why people use religion to explain it, but it doesn't NEED religion to explain it.

it's not only about planets and space! religion is in everything... why do you eat meat? is not it against the animal rights?
u eat meat becuz religion allowed some animals to be eaten, also religion gave you the way u slaughter these animals so they dont have pain when u do it...

Everything that exists in this world has a meaning.. at least when you imagine them you can think of the creator. you can not find anything in this world that was not created by someone! a car... watch.. pen... book... anything! why would the world be the only thing which was created by chance?

also space stars, moon and sun... God descriped why r they there...

What would happen in the Night if there is no Stars or Moon?

Holy Quran: (God's words)

[6:97] And He is the One who made the stars to guide you during the darkness, on land and on sea. We thus clarify the revelations for people who know.

[7:54] Your Lord is the one GOD, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then assumed all authority. The night overtakes the day, as it pursues it persistently, and the sun, the moon, and the stars are committed to serve by His command. Absolutely, He controls all creation and all commands. Most Exalted is GOD, Lord of the universe.

[16:12] And He commits, in your service, the night and the day, as well as the sun and the moon. Also, the stars are committed by His command. These are (sufficient) proofs for people who understand.

[16:16] And landmarks, as well as the stars; to be used for navigation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bible prophecy written thousands of years ago is a Great proof that God's Word Gismys17 11 655 02-10-2017 10:40 PM
Last Post: Imprecise Interrupt
  The science proves the existence of God!!! Jesusdpm 23 2,242 02-07-2017 07:04 PM
Last Post: PeterPants
  Question for atheists who don't believe in the existence of God zianizinou 113 5,929 12-29-2016 01:36 AM
Last Post: Medusa
  Logical Proof of God colerichards 195 5,560 03-04-2016 10:27 PM
Last Post: daemon
  The final Proof God does not exist! nostradamus1 15 1,167 12-06-2014 07:41 PM
Last Post: nostradamus1
Exclamation Ideology Of Religions: Scientific Proof Of Existence Of "God" KateBazilevsky 5 875 08-11-2014 08:08 AM
Last Post: HelloThere
  Mathematical Neuroscience and The Spirit oanghelidi 32 1,785 03-02-2013 03:55 PM
Last Post: legend
  Science explains the existence of God. Greatest I am 1 590 08-16-2012 12:45 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  proof of God smellycat 17 2,482 05-28-2012 03:19 AM
Last Post: Karmartia
  Proof of GOD godisyou 0 441 02-26-2012 07:29 PM
Last Post: godisyou

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)