Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me.
01-06-2010, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 10:38 PM by Eddison Jones.)
Me.
I didn't see this section, and I've already made two threads, but I guess I'll introduce myself anyway.

I'm sort of a cross between an atheist and an agnostic. I'm highly doubtful of any sort of deities, but if I was to get empirical evidence of one's existence, I would believe in them.

I'm tolerant of everyone's beliefs, opinions, ideas, and theories. I'm even tolerant of those who aren't necessarily tolerant of me.

Eddison Jones is not my real name, but it sounds pretty freaking coolCool, so I'll keep it.

That's everything you really need to know, so I'll leave it at that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2010, 10:53 PM
RE: Me.
Welcome.

It's possible to be both agnostic and atheist:

Agnostic when it comes to knowledge of God, and Atheistic when it comes to belief in God.

It works for me.

---------------
Not selling anything.
01-07-2010, 05:51 AM
(01-06-2010 10:37 PM)Eddison Jones Wrote:  I'm sort of a cross between an atheist and an agnostic. I'm highly doubtful of any sort of deities, but if I was to get empirical evidence of one's existence, I would believe in them.

I am also agnostic and atheist but with a different spin than you. There may or may not be some transcendent entity responsible for the existence of the universe. I don't know. But as far as the plethora of personal gods and the elaborate belief structures introduced by the numerous religions that mankind has come up with - sorry but I cannot take any of them seriously.
01-07-2010, 10:07 AM
greetings. welcome.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)