Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moses Vs Hitler!! LOL Hitler gets owned!
11-05-2009, 02:39 AM
Moses Vs Hitler!! LOL Hitler gets owned!
So I am going to Paint a Picture of Moses fighting Hitler!

The Fight would go like this,

One day Moses went to the Top of his Volcano and there he saw smirking like the devil a evil Nazi by the name of Hitler.

Hitler yelled, "No not you any thing but the Pine Apple!"

Moses laughed saying, "Oh it's time handsome and that's a mighty fine circumcised "Beep!" So whats wrong did your Jewish Mother die at the hands of a Jewish Dr. do I need to come over there and say Jewish things to You Mister Hitler!

Hitler falls to his Knees and cries like a baby.

Jesus walks in and Hitler runs up to him, "Save Me!" Christ Laughs and says "I can't save you your already Dead!"

Hitler Yells "NO to think that hell would be the Prophet Moses sticking a Pine apple up Your Bum while Jesus sits and laughs about it!"

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2009, 10:20 AM
RE: Moses Vs Hitler!! LOL Hitler gets owned!
Azrael, you have at this point posted many of your "jokes". Your premises seem like they would be comedy gold. Female Jesus, Moses vs. Hitler, etc. And yet... they're not.

Might I suggest watching a bit more comedy? When I set out to be a better writer, what helped me most was reading really good writers. Go watch some good standup. Not sitcoms. Not comedic movies. Stand-up comedy. You can find lots of clips on YouTube. It will probably help with the whole "being funny" part of humor.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-05-2009, 11:04 AM
I'd recemmend watching Bill Hicks. I never tire of his jokes, and he had great timing. His timing, though, was learnt by watching HOURS of stand up on the telly when he was a kid, then performing for HOURS when he was younger. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.
11-06-2009, 03:09 AM
So I guess that means it wasn't funny enough!

Okay then,
Hitler Starts to Build up some Chi(Dragon Ball Z Style) and then the Pineapple pops Jesus in the face like nasty puppy poo.

Moses proclaims, "Fool what you be doing ta da Messiah, I's gonna pop a "Kamahama" in yo Beep!

Moses does a gay little dance taught to him by Yahweh(Great. Saiyaman)
Then Hitler yells, "You can't defeat Me I am the freaking anti-Christ, Big Bang Attack!"
Only Hitler is left standing there like WTF nothing is happening when I try to poop!
Goku transports in from out of no-where and says, "It's only fair that I give you these laxidives Hitler." Then Goku hands hitler a Bottle and vanishes.

Meanwhile Moses is saying this while doing a weird dance, "Oh mighty Lucifer Angel of thy Holy Volcano blessed be thy name, thy kingdom will be done on earth as is in heaven, Now Eat this Ka-Ma-Ha-Ma-Ha..............................................................................​"

Hitler quickly takes the laxidives so that he can move his bowls then he gets a burst of power and in a blazing glory turns into a White Phoenix!

The Molten Bird collides with the Kamahamaha and an Atomic Explosion Rocks the landscape.
The Holy Mountain of El is reduced to a pile of ash.

Then out of the hazy ruble you hear a faint yet ominous noise lurking from out of the shadows...............
"What in the name of Christ is going, On around here can't a guy sit on his Toi-Elet in peace while he tries to move his Bow-Els!"
Then Jesus wakes up and yells, "Oh no what have you done to Grandpa El's vacation resort."

Then the old man named El looks over at Hitler and yells, "Hey you yeah you with the black hair and ugly face, Well Hebrew get your White but over here and make Grandpa some Chai Tea, I ain't had my meds yet Jesus could you go find Gabriel I sent him to Japan to get me my Laxitives and he ain't come back yet!"

Every one stairs at each other and laughs while Hilter grumbles because he has to rebuild an Entire Volcano!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-06-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm tempted to pull out scribblenauts and set up a moses vs hitler battle.
11-06-2009, 12:26 PM
They have Hitler in Scribblenauts?

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
11-06-2009, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 09:14 PM by StarStuff.)
(11-06-2009 12:26 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  They have Hitler in Scribblenauts?

I think so

I don't have the game, I've just played a friend's copy a few times. But it has God, Jesus, and Chthulu, so why not Hitler?
11-06-2009, 10:18 PM
(11-06-2009 09:13 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  
(11-06-2009 12:26 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  They have Hitler in Scribblenauts?

I think so

I don't have the game, I've just played a friend's copy a few times. But it has God, Jesus, and Chthulu, so why not Hitler?

This one sounds like fun.

[Image: Do%20you%20worship%20game%20-%20Large.jpg]

Quote:Description: A fun party game for a group of 5-30 people to play! The rules of the game can be learned in less than 3 minutes. One person acts as moderator, overseeing a village of people, one (or more) of which are secretly Cthulhu worshippers! The worshippers begin sacrificing other villagers one by one. Deceive your friends and lie through your teeth while experiencing a truly unique game.
11-06-2009, 10:43 PM
That's not unique. That's exactly the same as "Mafia!" and "Are You a Werewolf?"

11-07-2009, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 12:11 AM by StarStuff.)
(11-06-2009 10:43 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  That's exactly the same as "Mafia!" and "Are You a Werewolf?"

Yes.

But with 100% more awesome.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)