Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muhammad in their Eyes
03-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Muhammad in their Eyes
During the centuries of the crusades, all sorts of slanders were invented against Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). But with the birth of the modern age, marked with religious tolerance and freedom of thought, there has been a great change in the approach of Western authors in their delineation of his life and character. The views of some non-Muslim scholars regarding Prophet Muhammad, given at the end, justify this opinion.
FOR MORE USEFUL INFORMATION FOLLOW THIS LINK:-

http://www.rasoulallah.net/subject_en.as...ub_id=4341
REGARDS
SALAM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 03:32 AM
RE: Muhammad in their Eyes
Yes, Its very useful link which you put in this post. Thanks for sharing.

Sympathy Words
05-16-2009, 11:30 PM
thanks sympathySmile
05-18-2009, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2009 02:43 PM by God Rocks.)
[Spam removed]
05-18-2009, 11:02 AM
I think your point about Western perceptions of The Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is a worth while one. While at university I studied two modules about Islam. Our tutor taught us about the life of the Prophet. He told us about a fantastic, intelligent and driven man, who as a historical figure at least was completely fascinating and enlightening. I am sorry that I cannot give a more religious outlook Him as I am not a Muslim, but what we were taught differed greatly from the stereotypical 'image' of Islam and Muhammed (pbuh).

Perhaps the tides are beginning to turn.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)