Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Muslims see sin as a challenge, except for sex?
11-08-2009, 04:17 PM

In speaking with Muslims, I have found that they see sin as something to be conquered and they are not shy about taking on the challenge of fighting their desires for sin.
A good trait to my mind.

Except for sexual matters.

With these sins and temptations, Muslims hide their temptation away, with clothing and social separation, and never face and conquer this particular group of sins. An example of this would be weddings where the females are separated from the males.

Know that some are more liberal than others and there is some liberalization but think that this is not the common Muslim.

Why is there a double standard?

Face and conquer, so to speak, other sins, but hide from sexual ones.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

God is a cosmic consciousness.
Our next evolutionary step.
No choice.
Find all posts by this user
11-09-2009, 05:26 AM
RE: Muslims see sin as a challenge, except for sex?
(11-08-2009 04:17 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Muslims see sin as a challenge, except for sex?

In speaking with Muslims, I have found that they see sin as something to be conquered and they are not shy about taking on the challenge of fighting their desires for sin.
A good trait to my mind.

With these sins and temptations, Muslims hide their temptation away, with clothing and social separation, and never face and conquer this particular group of sins. An example of this would be weddings where the females are separated from the males.

Know that some are more liberal than others and there is some liberalization but think that this is not the common Muslim.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

It makes no since to me they should treat it all the same way!

Sin is Wrong no matter what and I think it takes Atonement to Truly Repent. In my Mind Atonement is the Surrender to Gods will so that you change your ways and become a Good person.

A foolish man will Die a Sinner.
A wise man might have been a sinner earlier in life but as long as he changed himself he will go to heaven.

I claim to be a Christian but I don't think Believing in the Trinity, taking communion and saying the Lords prayer will get me into heaven.
In fact I disagree with Ritualistic behavior patterns.
I think it's okay to say a Prayer or do some thing in some ones honor but people have a tendency to get stuck in their comfort zones. Organized Religions prey upon those comfort zone seekers who just want some one to tell them what to Believe and how to Believe it.

I think people who Agree with the Idea that Jesus is Divine are free to do so I just think they are going to hell for believing that.
To me a child of God is some one who has devoted their life to God, Some one who has tried to keep the 10 commandments and the 3 Christian commandments which are Love God above all else, Love Yourself, and Love All Others!

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
11-09-2009, 10:10 AM
(11-09-2009 05:26 AM)Azrael17 Wrote:  
(11-08-2009 04:17 PM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Muslims see sin as a challenge, except for sex?

A good trait to my mind.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Sin is Wrong no matter what and I think it takes Atonement to Truly Repent. In my Mind Atonement is the Surrender to Gods will so that you change your ways and become a Good person.

A wise man might have been a sinner earlier in life but as long as he changed himself he will go to heaven.

I claim to be a Christian but I don't think Believing in the Trinity, taking communion and saying the Lords prayer will get me into heaven.
I think it's okay to say a Prayer or do some thing in some ones honor but people have a tendency to get stuck in their comfort zones. Organized Religions prey upon those comfort zone seekers who just want some one to tell them what to Believe and how to Believe it.

I think people who Agree with the Idea that Jesus is Divine are free to do so I just think they are going to hell for believing that.
To me a child of God is some one who has devoted their life to God, Some one who has tried to keep the 10 commandments and the 3 Christian commandments which are Love God above all else, Love Yourself, and Love All Others!

Not a bad view but to love God above all others is tough when God is absentee and His philosophy is unclear.
If it was clear then you and I would not be here trying to find what God wants.

Regards
DL

No choice.
11-10-2009, 03:33 AM
(11-09-2009 10:10 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  

A good trait to my mind.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Not a bad view but to love God above all others is tough when God is absentee and His philosophy is unclear.

Regards
DL

See, every1 knows what God wants, but it is unclear why athiests anad agnostics dont want to follow GodRolleyes
11-10-2009, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 01:40 PM by Greatest I am.)
(11-10-2009 03:33 AM)TruthWon Wrote:  
(11-09-2009 10:10 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  

A good trait to my mind.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

See, every1 knows what God wants, but it is unclear why athiests anad agnostics dont want to follow GodRolleyes

Unclear? What a foolish remark. All people would want to follow a God if they knew one. They do not.
It is to people like you who believe to show the tracks or the [censored] if you are to cry wolf.

BTW, I am a believer but not in the fairy tale God.

If that God wants relevance then He will have to step up.

Regards
DL

No choice.
11-10-2009, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 12:06 PM by smart-girl.)
Controls that give security to the community is one of the customs and traditions of the Islamic Privacy\
\
\

The issue of separation of male and female, this initiated an Islamic commanded by God and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.
Because the mixing
The company produces strife and dissemination of obscenity.
Thank God we are proud of our approach because the Islamic conservative.
But non-Muslims do not recognize this fact!
Look at the way America went back to the separation of male and female in schools!
Have you ever asked why?

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُواْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ }
هود23
11-10-2009, 01:14 PM
(11-10-2009 08:59 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Unclear? What a foolish remark. All people would want to follow a God if they knew one. They do not.
It is to people like you who believe to show the tracks or the [censored] if you are to cry wolf.

If that God wants ant relevance then He will have to step up.

Regards
DL

Ok, so you are a believer, believer of whom? which religion desccribes a fairy tale God? is there any religion which you telll us please that show a real God? or the God you like?
11-10-2009, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 01:50 PM by Greatest I am.)
Quote:
(11-10-2009 12:04 PM)smart-girl Wrote:  Controls that give security to the community is one of the customs and traditions of the Islamic Privacy\
\
\

Is the new rape law of Afghanistan one of these?

I have no problem with a secure environment but if it comes with that kind of lose of freedom for women then the price is too high.
Full lose of freedom.

Quote:The issue of separation of male and female, this initiated an Islamic commanded by God and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.
Because the mixing
The company produces strife and dissemination of obscenity.
Thank God we are proud of our approach because the Islamic conservative.
But non-Muslims do not recognize this fact!
Look at the way America went back to the separation of male and female in schools!
Have you ever asked why?

This is news to me and I have no idea as to why they would do such.

Regards
DL
(11-10-2009 01:14 PM)TruthWon Wrote:  
(11-10-2009 08:59 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Unclear? What a foolish remark. All people would want to follow a God if they knew one. They do not.

If that God wants ant relevance then He will have to step up.

Regards
DL

Ok, so you are a believer, believer of whom? which religion desccribes a fairy tale God? is there any religion which you telll us please that show a real God? or the God you like?

My signature shows what I believe.

As to fairy tale Gods, these are any and all miracle working absentee Gods.

The laws of physics and nature have never been broken by any miracles.

Regards
DL

No choice.
11-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Quote:Is the new rape law of Afghanistan one of these?

The case with Afghanistan to the presence of a temporary crisis raises sedition because of what do non-Muslim media spoil the thrills of the conservative law for Muslims
\
\

Quote:I have no problem with a secure environment but if it comes with that kind of lose of freedom for women then the price is too high.
Full lose of freedom.

Islamic religion and its legislation did not know the constraint.
But we have all the freedoms that include the positive results
The non-Muslims believe that Muslims were bound for freedom, they do not know what the wisdom in that?
For example!
The employee has to abide by the laws, because it had violated the rules will result in a violation.
It is working hard and working conditions apply to get their salary end of the month.
Even we Muslims are working with the legislation in the Islamic and can not go beyond the limits legislated God gives us to heaven.
These are the limits I have outlined for you and not freedom restricted.

{إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ وَأَخْبَتُواْ إِلَى رَبِّهِمْ أُوْلَـئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الجَنَّةِ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ }
هود23
11-16-2009, 03:03 PM
(11-16-2009 02:12 PM)smart-girl Wrote:  
Quote:Is the new rape law of Afghanistan one of these?

The case with Afghanistan to the presence of a temporary crisis raises sedition because of what do non-Muslim media spoil the thrills of the conservative law for Muslims
\
\

Quote:I have no problem with a secure environment but if it comes with that kind of lose of freedom for women then the price is too high.
Full lose of freedom.

Islamic religion and its legislation did not know the constraint.
But we have all the freedoms that include the positive results
The non-Muslims believe that Muslims were bound for freedom, they do not know what the wisdom in that?
For example!
The employee has to abide by the laws, because it had violated the rules will result in a violation.
It is working hard and working conditions apply to get their salary end of the month.
Even we Muslims are working with the legislation in the Islamic and can not go beyond the limits legislated God gives us to heaven.
These are the limits I have outlined for you and not freedom restricted.

Hmm.

Conservative law is anti-thrill.

If you cannot go past the limits set out in your book then you are not working with your laws.
You are just obeying them or ignoring them. that is not working with them.

If laws never change then that means that they stagnate. Yuk.

Regards
DL

No choice.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)