Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My belief
02-17-2010, 09:10 PM
My belief
I need to have this named. Results do not have to be exact.

I believe in one supreme deity. I believe that it has many outputs. I believe that there is no wrong way to worship it. I believe that someone of a certain religion cannot tell others that they are wrong for believing what they do and that their soul is damned. Also that they have been viewed many different ways and different people see it differently. It is accepting of all. It's sort of like your conscience: if you do something wrong on purpose, then you should feel ashamed and there will be an effect. Therefore, don't do it. I believe that we did evolve, but since it created all then it created us.

Please name a religion or belief similar. I would love to have a name for what I believe.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2010, 10:09 PM
RE: My belief
Just add reincarnation and the caste system and you'd have Hinduism.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
02-18-2010, 12:22 AM
(02-17-2010 09:10 PM)kanda Wrote:  I need to have this named. Results do not have to be exact.

I believe in one supreme deity. I believe that it has many outputs. I believe that there is no wrong way to worship it. I believe that someone of a certain religion cannot tell others that they are wrong for believing what they do and that their soul is damned. Also that they have been viewed many different ways and different people see it differently. It is accepting of all. It's sort of like your conscience: if you do something wrong on purpose, then you should feel ashamed and there will be an effect. Therefore, don't do it. I believe that we did evolve, but since it created all then it created us.

Please name a religion or belief similar. I would love to have a name for what I believe.

Climax Christianity where Goodness is worshiped as the highest quality of God and humanity.
02-18-2010, 01:03 AM
Like I've said, Biomystic, eventually people won't see any reason to give any one religion their loyalties. What he describes is just monotheistic inclusivism, and I expect some day it will be one of the largest religious categories. Even lots of people who call themselves Christians are becoming more fluid in their views.
02-18-2010, 03:51 PM
(02-18-2010 01:03 AM)Venedi Sporoi Wrote:  Like I've said, Biomystic, eventually people won't see any reason to give any one religion their loyalties. What he describes is just monotheistic inclusivism, and I expect some day it will be one of the largest religious categories. Even lots of people who call themselves Christians are becoming more fluid in their views.

One of my prophesy bearing announcements is that God doesn't care what name Goodness is given in world religious belief systems. This means that even knowing the name of Jesus is not necessary to be a good human being. Goodness, good behavior towards others, is recognized universally, hence the universal Golden Rules found in most religions. For us Christians, the Spirit of Christ is identical to heeding one's conscience that keeps us from behaving like wild animals who are unable to control their natural instincts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Difference between a belief and a belief system. rocketboy9000 6 1,554 07-20-2012 09:38 PM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME
  This Business Of Belief Vs. Non Belief thomasj6299 15 2,060 05-16-2012 07:52 AM
Last Post: URAVIP2ME

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)