Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My book
01-31-2010, 08:31 AM
My book
Hi,

I have recently started writing a book which I think some of you may be interested in, some feedback and discussions would be nice.

view the book here
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2010, 08:40 AM
RE: My views on God, Devil, Angels, Demons, our purpose in life, de ja voo's and so on
(01-31-2010 08:31 AM)CraigFox Wrote:  ...some feedback and discussions would be nice...

I hope you understand that whatever the potential merits of your views, no one will take you seriously unless/until you can find an editor to help clear up the many glaring grammatical problems in your essay.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2010, 08:45 AM
RE: My views on God, Devil, Angels, Demons, our purpose in life, de ja voo's and so on
(01-31-2010 08:40 AM)Stereophonic Wrote:  
(01-31-2010 08:31 AM)CraigFox Wrote:  ...some feedback and discussions would be nice...

I hope you understand that whatever the potential merits of your views, no one will take you seriously unless/until you can find an editor to help clear up the many glaring grammatical problems in your essay.

Firstly it's not an essay it's simply a book of my experiences, secondly yeah there are a few spelling/grammar errors in there which I will change somepoint soon. But it's more the content it stands for than a few mistakes and I would like to think that on a temp basis until these are rectified people can see past them as it is still very understandable, furthermore, people who have viewed it recently haven't even commented on the spelling/grammar but more it's meaning and had some great conversations about it.
01-31-2010, 12:05 PM
It's imprtant to note that this is a working progress and it isn't finished yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)