Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ideas
03-03-2009, 08:54 AM
My ideas
Now this is what i think of religion
the truth is nobody knows what happens when u die people just need religion to comfort themselves from the reality
people like to believe that if u follow these guidlines u might go somewhere nice
so they arent so afraid of death and some follow these believe so much they feel like they arent afraid of death at all
but if they are foolish enough to believe this then they truly are afraid of death
i believe if there was an all great god or all powerful being he would let us live out our lives and would be so pure and selfless
that he wouldn't want us to warship him
u should warship yourself and everyone around u
what has religion given us hope yes but also wars and deaths
religion can be a manipulative tool use to make people throw away there lives for it
people are destroying there lives and others because there religion promised them salvation in the after life
that is selfish
if u face the real reality then u truly arent afraid of death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2009, 07:10 PM
RE: My ideas
(03-03-2009 08:54 AM)seanking Wrote:  Now this is what i think of religion
the truth is nobody knows what happens when u die people just need religion to comfort themselves from the reality
people like to believe that if u follow these guidlines u might go somewhere nice
so they arent so afraid of death and some follow these believe so much they feel like they arent afraid of death at all
but if they are foolish enough to believe this then they truly are afraid of death
i believe if there was an all great god or all powerful being he would let us live out our lives and would be so pure and selfless
religion can be a manipulative tool use to make people throw away there lives for it
people are destroying there lives and others because there religion promised them salvation in the after life
that is selfish

P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N
03-03-2009, 07:17 PM
you will have to excuse b-man,s obsession.he thinks he is perfect because of his english.strange boy.about the subject,many wolves have done many bad things pretending it,s from God.the truth is still the same.

Good evil salvation
03-04-2009, 01:25 AM
(03-03-2009 07:10 PM)B MAN Wrote:  
(03-03-2009 08:54 AM)seanking Wrote:  Now this is what i think of religion
that is selfish

P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N

D-I-C-K-U-P-A-S-S

this is the internet not English class [censored] I do whad eye want
03-22-2009, 01:24 AM
You are allowed to think what you want. God is gracious enough to let you do that. It also serves as a way to have a true relationship with Him.
03-22-2009, 03:08 PM
(03-03-2009 08:54 AM)seanking Wrote:  u should warship yourself and everyone around u

I can imagine quite a few politicians and Hollywood luvvies saying "hear, hear" to that.
04-09-2009, 04:51 PM
you know what mate, apart from your grammatical errors i agree with the general message you're giving out.
05-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I agree with you if we can face reality then can't afraid of death. We have to need be a strong person for facing all difficulties.

Sympathy Words

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Values/ideas of your religion Ajar 28 3,462 10-15-2010 08:24 PM
Last Post: StarStuff
  My ideas towards God. JoshuaGadflyBuffone 11 1,533 06-23-2010 04:20 PM
Last Post: JoshuaGadflyBuffone
  Egyptian Ideas of the Future Life - "Pharos" - "Ancient Egypt" helmy 0 582 08-19-2009 07:16 AM
Last Post: helmy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)