Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NASA debunks 2012 myths
06-19-2009, 12:26 PM
NASA debunks 2012 myths
This was a fun article for those of you, like me, who love conspiracy and apocalypse theories without actually believing them.

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astr...nd-answers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2009, 02:48 AM
RE: NASA debunks 2012 myths
Well worth a quick read, I think. I love how there's all the questions related to some grand cover-up. Thanks Big Grin

"Humanity invented religion initially to overcome the permanent loss of consciousness that occurs at death and it was then taken over by groups who use it to control other groups" - Innuendo, from Def-Logic forums.
07-07-2009, 12:11 PM
(06-19-2009 12:26 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  This was a fun article for those of you, like me, who love conspiracy and apocalypse theories without actually believing them.

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astr...nd-answers

What if NASA = FREEMASONS?

I would love NASA to respond to this thread.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10814

namaste

Rapheal

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Well, first, welcome to the site.

Second, the post you linked to (which I noticed you wrote, or someone whom you have taken the screenname of here wrote) is more or less unintelligible.

Finally, what I could parse from that post has no supporting evidence. Your "facts" are not facts at all as far as I know. You fall into the conspiracy theorists trap of assuming a global conspiracy has a chance of working, when it does not. If NASA was capable of keeping this sort of secret, then we would certainly believe the last few Mars probes were successes.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but I look at them critically and don't believe them. Perhaps you should view those theories more critically as well. I think NASA debunked 2012 rather efficiently.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-07-2009, 11:08 PM
(07-07-2009 08:45 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Finally, what I could parse from that post has no supporting evidence. Your "facts" are not facts at all as far as I know.

NO facts eh?
okay you want facts.
shall we start with the conspiracy I have identified?
It is a nice compliment to the Phi = Gospel of Thomas thread, that I authored and you dissed too.

You didn't scroll far enough down the thread.
Continue to read what Raphael wrote on that link.

I am going to show you some images from that link, along with a few others, I have been collecting.
It helps lay the foundation for a very old conspiracy, that involves NASA and the Freemasons and ?
We need to identify some of the 'villains' on earth first...before we set out for the MOON...
Can you tell me which is the oldest structure of the images I offer?

They all share very similar architecture.
Obviously the one at the bottom left, #7, is St. Peter's Square.
The one beside it is nearly identical.
Along with 2, 3, 6, and 8.

1[Image: th_goseckreverse.jpg]2[Image: th_MorayPeru.jpg]
3[Image: th_IndianArchitectureAnasaziKIVA300px.jpg]4[Image: th_KnightsTemplarChurchinDover.jpg]
5[Image: 4sacredsitesBeginningstheSacredDesi.jpg]6[Image: pl25.jpg]
7[Image: 4sacredsitesvatican2.jpg]8[Image: SwastiKAcityArKAim.jpg]

So GT your task is.....
Can you put them in order?
From the most recent >>> most ancient?

What we are going to find out, is that the architecture the VATICAN used was not inspired by the so-called architects given credit for its creation.....

NO it becomes apparent that a much older BLUEPRINT was already in place, and copied from. Waving Goodbye

Anyway GT go ahead make my day.

namaste

Raphael

07-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Except that this proves nothing, because what you have is an amphitheater with an entrance passage. It is a very natural architectural creation. Beyond the extremely superficial idea of a circular area with a passage connecting, there's little to no similarity to the designs and objects contained within.

You can't very well say that circles are evidence of some sort of ancient conspiracy. If that were true the shape of my buttons would have something to do with the US mint, which mints circular coins.

The buildings were designed for different purposes. You have amphitheaters, which naturally will have gradually raised seating in a circle around a central depression so everyone can see the speaker. You have Stonehenge, which is circular because from a fixed position the horizon appears to be circular, and standing in the center the stone structures can be used as a rudimentary astronomical calendar. You have a circular plaza (which is a natural shape when designing a plaza around a roadway or path) with a square area set off from it (which doesn't even match many of the others, which have much narrower paths instead.)

No, I'm afraid this proves nothing. The shapes are far too general. Why, you haven't even looked up roundabouts, which often look very similar. And don't forget cul-de-sacs. I really doubt an ancient conspiracy had anything to do with the design of local residential areas.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
07-08-2009, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 11:42 AM by Raphael.)
(07-08-2009 12:20 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  Except that this proves nothing, because what you have is an amphitheater with an entrance passage. It is a very natural architectural creation. Beyond the extremely superficial idea of a circular area with a passage connecting, there's little to no similarity to the designs and objects contained within.

once we take a closer look YOU and YOUR belief (aethist Waving Goodbye ) will be challenged even more. Cool

(07-08-2009 12:20 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You can't very well say that circles are evidence of some sort of ancient conspiracy. If that were true the shape of my buttons would have something to do with the US mint, which mints circular coins.

yes I can.
because I have Carl Jung/brain anatomists/quantum physicists/Joseph Campbell/alchemists/Freemasons all in my corner suggesting ARCHETYPES Cool

(07-08-2009 12:20 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  The buildings were designed for different purposes. You have amphitheaters, which naturally will have gradually raised seating in a circle around a central depression so everyone can see the speaker. You have Stonehenge, which is circular because from a fixed position the horizon appears to be circular, and standing in the center the stone structures can be used as a rudimentary astronomical calendar. You have a circular plaza (which is a natural shape when designing a plaza around a roadway or path) with a square area set off from it (which doesn't even match many of the others, which have much narrower paths instead.)

Okay so you identified Stonehenge.
NOT hard. 6 more to go...
Unless a fella like you sir (blind faith?), who chooses to make stuff up, about many of those designs he cannot place in the world and put a name/location too, it is your argument above that is LACKING.
IF you can't name the site.....your ASSUMPTIONS what they were used for is just your blind faith spewing ignorance.
Duh name the locations...back to my original question testing YOUR FAITH...
put them into a HISTORICAL CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER PLEASE...?
Your response thus far is chrono(time)-ILLOGICAL Tongue

(07-08-2009 12:20 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  No, I'm afraid this proves nothing. The shapes are far too general. Why, you haven't even looked up roundabouts, which often look very similar. And don't forget cul-de-sacs. I really doubt an ancient conspiracy had anything to do with the design of local residential areas.

ARCHETYPE dude....all the temples....like Solomon's Temple are ARCHETYPAL...

[Image: vatican1a.jpg]
IT is the BLACK DOOR that I want to show a FELLA like you...YES the same BLACK DOOR where they bury the POPES is the link that suggests everything you said in response to my original question is pure BLIND FAITH singin' the tune ... lalalalalala.....

I shall return with pictures of the BLACK DOORs, the common denominators, and after that you can put your tail between your legs and exit through the back door that I will provide for the fallen angels...
Waving Goodbye

I am going to have soooo much fun GT, unfortunately/sadly at the expense of your ego.
Ever been through an exorcism? Sad
Eh mr. aetheist? who believes in NOTHING?
But what?
I will have you in believing in something other than just YOU/ego, mo' money, and whatever unfulfilled pathetic life you may be living at the moment...re: cradle to shallow graves inhabited by the atheist?

I plan on digging you a really deep black hole.

namaste

Raphael Angel

p.s. you sir have NO idea of who or what you are up against.
lucky you, a blessing in disguise.
You won't mind if I make an example of you, a sacrificial goat?

07-08-2009, 12:57 PM
You, sir, are insane. I gave you every opportunity to actually state your views. To respond to my questions. To make some sort of logical argument. And instead you post . . . this.

You're mad. Which happens on the internet. Have fun.

07-08-2009, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2009 03:57 PM by Raphael.)
(07-08-2009 12:57 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You, sir, are insane. I gave you every opportunity to actually state your views. To respond to my questions. To make some sort of logical argument. And instead you post . . . this.

(07-08-2009 12:57 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You, sir, are insane. I gave you every opportunity to actually state your views. To respond to my questions. To make some sort of logical argument. And instead you post . . . this.

fine line between insanity / genius.
read on and you decide... Praise

I could respond to your response by calling you names too. Big Grin
but instead I will let 5 years of inspired research be the final word in dealing with a fella like you...who failed the test big time.

Now I do contend NASA debunking anything, is part of the conspiracy.
And the biggest conspiracy begins with those that claim none exists.

>>this response is part and parcel of that Gospel of Thomas = Phi thread where I contend the CODE to understanding the 5th Gospel recorded by the TWIN called Thomas, is archetypal and NOT to be taken as a literal TRUTH.

The Gospel of Thomas forms part of the Gnostic Gospels.
What is the name of the man-made shrine where these sacred texts are housed?
Kept safe and sound, the words in this parchments, it is claimed, that the archetypal poster poser boy called Jesus Christ superstar himself uttered?
YES
[Image: ShrineoftheBooklayout.jpg]

The Place is called the SHRINE of the BOOK in Jerusalem.
Hey GT, the first thing I notice is a White Circle/Dome inside a Black Square.
And not far from this structure is a BLACK DOOR? Waving Goodbye
[Image: AAA2St.PetersSquareVatican.jpg]

And if we place the Shrine of the Book containing the 5th Gospel beside the structure that claims the 5th Gospel is blasphemy, namely the Vatican, (who put together a narrative called the Bible in the year 325 AD, comprised of the other 4 Gospels, St. Matthew, St.Luke, St. Mark and St. John) what do we notice?
Eh?

Both have BLACK DOORS and both are about the same distance from the SQUARE ... though St. Peter's Square does look like more of an ellipse...
(but that can be explained easily to somebody with an open mind, using sacred geometry, something you have proved you know nothing about, so I will not waste my time on you, okay)

[Image: moray-amphcrop.jpg][Image: Moray01.jpg]
Now we go to Peru...to a place called Moray.
THIS PLACE BELONGED once TO THE INCA...pre-COLUMBIAN
And pre-columbian means before the crucifix waving conquistador showed up in the New World creating ORDER, using chaos, death and destruction, with the aid of fahrenheit 451.

I noticed something within architecture of this ancient structure......AND the expert wankers (who are not quite as insane as me/thus they lack the vision) failed to 'see' what I do. Praying
BTW, the experts are again divided on the purpose of this 'amphitheater', as you referred to it. But those images do not do the place justice.
So shall we move in for a closer look?
[Image: Moray3.jpg]

DO YOU SEE the outline of the DOOR in the GRASS dude, in the approximate distance from the concentric circles?

...to be continued on the next post.

namaste
...continued from previous post.

[Image: 4sacredsitesBeginningstheSacredDesi.jpg][Image: 4sacredsitesvatican2.jpg]

Now we go back to Stonehenge, the ONLY place other than St. Pete's that you recognized.
Good for you.
But what you did not recognize, and Stonehenge pre-dates the St. Peter Square by nearly 4000 years is what is called the HEEL STONE.
And the HEEL STONE was an ALTAR.
And the HEEL STONE is that black dot, we see just under the word 'beginnings' at the top of the image....
And again we notice that the distance from the CENTER is approximently the same distance.
And the CENTER or sweet spot in the Vatican would be the Egyptian obelisk stolen by the Christians and brought back to ROME and placed into St. Peter' Square...
Why do the religions steal or destroy each other's sacred temples eh?

Do FEEL like a HEEL dude, or just an ole' US Judaeo/Christian Marine BOOT that smells like the shite muslim, that they have been kickin' around in Iraq and other parts of the middle east?
Waving Goodbye

This thread may wet your appetite, or your pants, for the CONSPIRACY of ALL AGES:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/09...oray-peru/

Quote:IGNORANCE: Ignorance is the state in which one lacks knowledge, is unaware of something or chooses to subjectively ignore information. This should not be confused with being unintelligent, as one's level of intelligence and level of education or general awareness are not the same. The word "Ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware. The term may be used specifically (e.g. "One can be an expert in math, and totally ignorant of history.") or generally (e.g. "an ignorant person.") -- although the second use is used less as a descriptive and more as an imprecise personal insult.

GT feel free to place an image of yourself right here for ALL to see what the face of ignorance looks like ___________ = ignorance Waving Goodbye

Would you want to know about the other 'temples' that I quizzed you about above...or do you prefer to bask in your ignorance and stay 'grounded' forever?
You don't stand a chance against genius/crazy with only ignorance as your best defense.
IMHO
As I have already stated.
YOU have no idea who I am and what my sources are. Angelic

namaste

07-08-2009, 04:35 PM
You don't even know your church history. Geeze, man, I'm an atheist and I clearly have done more research than you. Vatican City, as it is now, did not exist in 325 AD. Furthermore, that was not when the books of the Bible were selected. Those were chosen by the year 200, and generally accepted by 250, but the Bishop of Rome did not truly exert special power over the Christian Church until the Council of Nicea in 325. Thus you cannot blame the Vatican for such a thing (from what I've read, the current 4 gospel canon was first proposed by a man from Alexandria, NOT Rome).

And you blithely skip over all the differences between your structure while claiming that "you must have an open mind." But if you truly had an open mind you would see the differences AND the similarities, and draw accurate conclusions, rather than only seeing the similarities. Plus . . . dude, why does it matter? What great conspiracy is being formed by these structures, one of which I'm pretty sure is Incan and thus completely predates any Christian contact?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  dna from outer space debunks abiogenesis Lamarckism 12 1,858 08-16-2011 11:06 AM
Last Post: Raphael
  2012 = The DAY the SUN Stood STILL Raphael 0 428 07-19-2009 10:00 AM
Last Post: Raphael

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)