Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH
02-10-2010, 06:15 AM
NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH
There are new heavens [the Messianic Kingdom government by Christ] and a new earth [a righteous human society] that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell.”—2 Peter 3:13.

The Kingdom has righteous subjects. They are blameless and upright in God’s eyes. (Proverbs 2:21, 22)

“The meek ones themselves will possess the earth,” says the Bible, “and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.” (Psalm 37:11)

The subjects of the Kingdom are meek—teachable and humble, mild and gentle.

Their primary interests are spiritual matters. (Matthew 5:3)

They want to do what is right and are responsive to divine direction.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2010, 06:18 AM
RE: NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH
And they WORSHIP a BOOK
02-10-2010, 06:30 AM
(02-10-2010 06:18 AM)minus459 Wrote:  And they WORSHIP a BOOK
THE BIBLE is their aurthority

2 tim 3;16-17

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,  that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.
02-10-2010, 06:33 AM
I worked with a Revivalist 35 years ago, he got married when we worked together. He told me that he and his wife had decided not to have children because the end of times were upon us and his children would not to grow up anyway. Some years later I ran into him, he had two children whom he idolized. When I asked him why he had changed his mind this is what he told me (paraphrased) Life should not be about fear or expectation of the future according to an interpretation of the bible. God meant us to LOVE and the love of a child is the greatest love anyone can have. His children like mine are now in their 30's I hope, and have their own children whom they love as much. If your Book thinks that it has a better idea and you believe that. Then god pity you.
02-10-2010, 06:46 AM
(02-10-2010 06:33 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Life should not be about fear or expectation of the future according to an interpretation of the bible.

very true indeed ,it gives us a real good hope for the future. and its good to focus on the promises of the bible .and our children can grow up being taught by the most high JEHOVAH .

AND ITS REALLY GOOD INSTRUCTION MICAH 4;1-4
02-10-2010, 07:05 AM
All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

no chapter no verse................blasphemy
02-10-2010, 07:08 AM
(02-10-2010 07:05 AM)minus459 Wrote:  All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

no chapter no verse................blasphemy

Let me help you out 2 TIM 3;16;17 yes the bible is most beneficial to us
02-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Well if you can answer all the questions using your object of worship................why haven't you?
02-10-2010, 07:25 AM
(02-10-2010 07:10 AM)minus459 Wrote:  Well if you can answer all the questions using your object of worship................why haven't you?

some of the prophecies in the bible are in the process of fullfillment , and it would not be good to run ahead of the most high

but one thing is for sure, the DAYSTAR is shining for all creation to see .

KISS THE SON PSALM 2;12
02-10-2010, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010 08:06 AM by Parousia.)
[content deleted by moderator]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)