Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nazi-like Iranian Cabal Charges Bahais With Spreading 'Corruption On Earth'
02-05-2010, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 01:19 AM by RonPrice.)
Nazi-like Iranian Cabal Charges Bahais With Spreading 'Corruption On Earth'
Nazi-like Iranian Cabal
Charges Bahais With Spreading 'Corruption On Earth'
A Historical Context

In Iran’s Goebbels'-style show trial of 12 January 2010 in Teheran, a Nazi-like cabal has charged seven Bahá'ís with "spreading corruption on earth." This ridiculous charge against members of a peaceful religious community lends credence to the view that Iran is in the process of intensifying its official and systematic quasi-genocidal pogrom to exterminate the Bahá'í Faith from Iran. This threat of genocide is part of a process that has been an on-again-off-again exercise in Iran for more than a century and a half.

The charges against these seven Bahá'í leaders in Iran are so ludicrous that if it were not for the severity of the consequences related to their trial, the charges would be laughable. Yet no one is laughing. That's because the knavish Nazi-like Iranian cabal of religious clerics has charged Bahá'ís with Mofsed fel-Arz. In English this translates as spreading corruption on earth.

The penalty in Iran for this crime is death. It's not very funny when the possible consequence is murder by hanging. There are other charges against the seven according to accounts in government-sponsored news media. These charges include: espionage, propaganda activities against the Islamic order, the establishment of an illegal administration, cooperation with Israel, sending secret documents outside the country, acting against the security of the country, and Mofsed fel-Arz.

“The international Bahá'í community finds these charges completely outrageous given that these seven people have been held purely because of their religious beliefs. The charges are also in total denial of their legitimate human rights and in contradiction of any natural and humane community standards," said Diane Ala'i, the Baha'i International Community's representative to the United Nations in Geneva.

Married for 42 years, a teacher for 35 and a Baha'i for 50Cool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2010, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2010 12:33 AM by valipour.)
RE: Nazi-like Iranian Cabal Charges Bahais With Spreading 'Corruption On Earth'
shia belive they have a leader(imam ) in all times
now they belive have a leader with 1400 years old and they can't see him and no one can say "i can see him and i am a Connector to other peoples with this leader "
but bahai's says their leader can connect and Dialogue with shia leader
and this is the problem between shia and bahai
and many shia people say's and belive thing is false and they hate bahais
but think Tomorrow a person wake's up and say i am Christwhat do you think about him
and another thing is shia have very Attention to their religion and never Short-coming in such of this things
and a question
WHY BAHAIS PLACED IN ISRAEL?Bahai in israel
if you never killed any one why you are in a Assassin Regime
i think you are lier
06-19-2010, 07:14 AM
(04-24-2010 12:21 AM)valipour Wrote:  shia belive they have a leader(imam ) in all times
now they belive have a leader with 1400 years old and they can't see him and no one can say "i can see him and i am a Connector to other peoples with this leader "
but think Tomorrow a person wake's up and say i am Christwhat do you think about him
and another thing is shia have very Attention to their religion and never Short-coming in such of this things
and a question
i think you are lier
------------------
Apologies, valipour, for taking so long to get back to you but I just saw your post tonight for the first time. To answer your question about why the Baha'i World Centre is in Haifa and Akka Israel, though: it is because the Founder, Baha'u'llah, was exiled from Iran to what was then Palestine and its penal colony in Akka in 1868 by His ecclesiastical and civil enemies whose aim was to extinguish His influence. The then Persian government and after that the Ottoman government and the Turkish government combined to have Him exiled to Baghdad, Adrianople and then Akka.-Ron Price, Australia

06-19-2010, 09:37 AM
(06-19-2010 07:14 AM)RonPrice Wrote:  
(04-24-2010 12:21 AM)valipour Wrote:  shia belive they have a leader(imam ) in all times
and a question
i think you are lier
------------------
Apologies, valipour, for taking so long to get back to you but I just saw your post tonight for the first time. To answer your question about why the Baha'i World Centre is in Haifa and Akka Israel, though: it is because the Founder, Baha'u'llah, was exiled from Iran to what was then Palestine and its penal colony in Akka in 1868 by His ecclesiastical and civil enemies whose aim was to extinguish His influence. The then Persian government and after that the Ottoman government and the Turkish government combined to have Him exiled to Baghdad, Adrianople and then Akka.-Ron Price, Australia
i think this is not my answer
my question is very Clear:
Why you Living in Israel and why Israel likes you?
Why you and Israel have good relations
this is very simple question and
I could ask you a more difficult question

Mahdi, A 1200-year-old man,Saviour,come on
Mahdi,The Just Leader of Humanity
09-09-2010, 03:22 AM
(06-19-2010 09:37 AM)valipour Wrote:  
(06-19-2010 07:14 AM)RonPrice Wrote:  
and a question
i think you are lier
------------------
i think this is not my answer
my question is very Clear:
Why you Living in Israel and why Israel likes you?
Why you and Israel have good relations
this is very simple question and
I could ask you a more difficult question
----------------------------
The Baha'i Faith grew out of the Babi Faith, which in turn developed out of Shi'a Islam. The Bab was understood by many to be the Hidden Imam and the Mahdi, an Islamic redeemer figure who will return as part of the end of days. There have been many Muslims who have previously associated themselves with the Mahdi for political purposes, hoping to overthrow the established order in the name of Allah.
---------------------
To read more go to: The Hidden Imam, the Mahdi, and Baha'i roots in Shi'a Islam
-------------------------

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)