Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
New Prophet?
04-05-2011, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 12:43 AM by Robert2011.)
MyBB New Prophet?
Hello Everyone, I'm Robert and am new to this forum. I wanted to start a new thread and share with you (and get your thoughts) on a man in Colorado (Marshall Vian Summers) that is claiming to be a Prophet of God. He says he has been receiving Revelations for the past 25 years and they now encompass thousands and thousands of pages. I have been studying them for several years and feel deep inside they are real and speak the truth. If you feel inclined, please see for yourself.

http://www.newmessage.org

Blessings, Robert2011
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: New Prophet?
This is a discussion forum, not an advertising billboard.

????????????????
04-05-2011, 07:28 AM
You tell him, Kev. Also mention I run all competitors off here and if this bozo wants to match prophecy bearing with the Chim, I mean, Champ, bring him on.
04-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Most likely, this guy getting "messages from god" is just trying to get attention. Best thing to do is not give him any.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" - Adam Savage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2011, 07:53 AM
We should bring back Wordy and have a three-way Prophet Fight. My money's on Bio.
04-05-2011, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 08:47 AM by Yefet.)
Today, most Rabbi’s think about 10% of the population, at all Times of every generation reach a spiritual Level that they feel all the vessels of the souls instead just their own, They all say the same thing, Just worded a little different. That once you achieve this level that this world seems like a dream or not real.
The story in The Torah is Moses crossing the red sea, A kabblalist calls it crossing Machsom or a partition between the spiritual world and ours.Everyone calls it something differant
I have heard of it a million times from my Rabbi , attended Lectures, and studied many books on it, I do think there is something to it but cant explain it because it never happened to me.
04-05-2011, 10:44 AM
If reality is a dream, certainly no one person can do all the dreaming for everything that exists, you know, that's too much cosmos. But, I think it is a bridge between the spirit world and the material world, as if all the things that happen in dreams are moving faster than the speed of light. At least, that makes sense to me. I don't understand how there can be new prophets, though. I suppose these are paranormal questions, that whatever self-fulfilling prophecies come about from the messages of people who have reputations for having some kind of psychic abilities. Maybe 10% of the population is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce or something.
04-05-2011, 12:06 PM
You do not know enough yet to question this or to dispute it, for to do so is merely an expression of your ignorance, arrogance and vanity. You must consider the New Message. You must hear the Messenger to know, to see and to understand. For on your own, without the great endowment of Knowledge, you will not be able to see, to know and to understand. Your behavior will be determined by others. And you will follow fear and not wisdom in your approach.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

"If reality is a dream, certainly no one person can do all the dreaming for everything that exists, you know, that's too much cosmos."
Ever heard of God?
04-05-2011, 01:48 PM
(04-05-2011 10:44 AM)jm44 Wrote:  If reality is a dream, certainly no one person can do all the dreaming for everything that exists, you know, that's too much cosmos. But, I think it is a bridge between the spirit world and the material world, as if all the things that happen in dreams are moving faster than the speed of light. At least, that makes sense to me. I don't understand how there can be new prophets, though. I suppose these are paranormal questions, that whatever self-fulfilling prophecies come about from the messages of people who have reputations for having some kind of psychic abilities. Maybe 10% of the population is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce or something.

Most all of Cayce's prophesies were wrong. Great at marketing himself though..
04-05-2011, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2011 03:02 PM by Yefet.)
I have heard it explained as kind of a pendulum effect, that one has to be in a position where he has no where to turn, Done with his desire to receive for himself, In mosses and his people’s case up against the sea with Pharaoh’s army (our ego)in pursuit. The lower he had sunk the higher the spiritual revelation or level. He is able to see the structure of the soul and absorb everyone else’s soul into his, or common soul, Jews are taught that everyone was this way just before the destruction of the first temple.
I have seen some unexplainable things from the Rebbe but most will not talk about it
It is these types of revelations, if you will, that Torah was written. And these people do exist today, they are able to see the reason or acts of spiritual Roots and the effects or results here in our world
We are taught to never dismiss someone that says theses things, You never know, but as Bio said a true test is how accurate his predictions are.
Every ego is growing and developing at such a fast rate today, that science or technology can not supply us with pleasure fast enough, as soon as we receive something we immediately want something bigger or better, but sooner or later everyone’s back will be against the sea and where all going to have to do some parting of our own
If a worm is born inside an apple he naturally thinks the whole world is the apple, my apple is definitly kosher,How close is this description to your expeirance bio?
I know theres more to it than this but I only know what I have been taught.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)