Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New World Order
06-03-2011, 07:57 PM
New World Order
I'm curious, julian, about this New World Order thing. Please tell us all about it.

No single step in the search for enlightenment should ever be considered sacred; only the search should.
-Ann Druyan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2011, 09:05 PM
RE: New World Order
The "New World Order" was a WCW stable formed by Hulk Hogan, Scot Ha-- ugh, I guess you mean something else?

Is this the whole "American NWO" conspiracy theory?
06-03-2011, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 12:06 AM by Flipper.)
RE: New World Order
This is one of my personal favourites. Apparently several major Washington DC landmarks were deliberately placed to form a pentagram.

[Image: pentagram0yd.jpg]

And then there is the Bohemian Grove Conspiracy;

"The Bohemian Club's all-male membership includes government leaders, even royalty such as the King of Sweden, Carl XVI Gustaf and many former U.S. presidents, such as Herbert Hoover, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan and both George Bush Sr. and Jr., government officials such as Robert F. Kennedy, Colin Powell and Donald Rumsfeld, movie and music celebrities such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jimmie Buffet, senior media executives including Rupert Murdoch, CEO of News Corporation and the management of Time Warner, as well as many prominent business leaders, such as the Rockefeller and Rothschild banking family dynasties. "

[Image: Bohemian+Grove+Conspiracy.jpg]

If you look really closely at that picture you might see me, Painkiller, EqualAtheist, kevlar and Geoffrey receiving our instructions to follow Julian around the internet ridiculing and deriding his posts on forums so that people don't believe him and uncover our evil machinations.

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how. - Nietzsche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  R4 revolution Running 'Veronica Rivers - The Order of Conspiracy' Game messicemeron 0 399 07-28-2010 02:57 AM
Last Post: messicemeron

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)