06-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Smile New religion founded
Dear all

All religions are created to serve a need; and the needs of humans
differ from time to time. The various religions which have existed
up to now, have been necessary to achieve certain ends, and a great
many of those ends have indeed been achieved. And yet, this new
coming era brings new challenges and new opportunities; should
there not be a new religion, to meet those new needs?

And yet, this coming age is unlike any which have preceded it, for
the ages that have preceded it have been but stops upon the way;
but this coming age is the final destination. For this coming age
is the very end of our journey as beings, that which justifies
all that has preceded it.

Let me therefore present to you the following, not as the final
answer, but hopefully as a beginning of that answer;
The Sea of All Souls:

http://seaofallsouls.googlepages.com/

I am very keen to correspond with any of you who are interesting
to discuss the teachings of my new religion in more detail.
Please either respond in the forum, or if you would prefer to
do so more privately, you will find my email at the bottom
of my website

lots of love

Sea of All Souls

lots of love
Sea ~ Prophet of the Marematerist Religion
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 12:26 PM
RE: New religion founded
Why do you believe the coming age is the "final destination"?

Also, from what I could gather from your link, your...religion...seems to be lacking in both logic and evidence. Although I should have expected that from a religion.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
07-09-2008, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2008 01:35 PM by Bobin.)
I have a question about your "new" religion. What the hell is it about? Im sorry but i keep trying to read your site but it makes absolutely no sense to me.[/quote]

For example, this quote found in the parables section

Quote:then we are all equal in guilt and innocence

I am sorry to let you know that this is a bunch of BS. Let me ask you, a criminal found guily of committing murderous crimes, are you telling me that he is equal to someone who wakes up every morning minds his business and lives his life justly?

I dont know if you "created" this religion but you might want to revise and double check what you are talking about.

True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness~ Albert Einstein

Live like everyday is your last~ Anonymous
07-09-2008, 04:05 PM
I don't understand what the basic beliefs of this religion are. Could you please explain it?
07-19-2008, 10:47 PM
damian.hoffman Wrote:Why do you believe the coming age is the "final destination"?
The rate of change is ever accelerating, so much so that it threatens to become infinite within the lifetime of many now living. I see two possibilities ahead for our species: either self-destruction, or transcendence. But the two are one and the same.

damian.hoffman Wrote:Also, from what I could gather from your link, your...religion...seems to be lacking in both logic and evidence. Although I should have expected that from a religion.
If you do not understand it, it is because she does not want you to.
When she wants you to understand it, then you will.
At least look at it this way: Many religions tell you, "believe in what we say, or you are disobeying God and will burn forever in hell for doing so". But, we say -- if you do not believe in her, that is no fault of your own, it is simply that she does not want you to. So, she could scarcely punish you for being wrong when she herself made you think that way! For, anyone can see the beauty of knowledge, but only the truly wise can comprehend the beauty of ignorance.

lots of love
07-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Bobin Wrote:I have a question about your "new" religion. What the hell is it about? Im sorry but i keep trying to read your site but it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Do not worry, that it does not make sense. We are scarcely ready to comprehend it. We go thorough life, its all about me and you, its all about this and that, all about being and non-being. It takes great strength to look upon the coming unity of all things in her.

Quote:I am sorry to let you know that this is a bunch of BS. Let me ask you, a criminal found guily of committing murderous crimes, are you telling me that he is equal to someone who wakes up every morning minds his business and lives his life justly?
Yes. I see I have struck a nerve in you. That is good. It is through challenging ourselves that we grow.

Everything that happens, is precisely what She has commanded to happen. So, if the murderer murders, rather than putting the blame on him, lets put the blame where it really belongs. She is more than willing to accept it; she does not try to hide her deeds. (Unlike certain other purported deities, whose followers are full of excuses of how their god created the world, but is not willing to take responsibility for the things his creation gets up to. If you create, then you are totally responsible for your creation.)

Then again, if someone hurts us, and in doing so they are obeying Her, then, if we hurt them back, we are obeying Her equally. Indeed, if someone murdered a member of my family, I would be more than pleased to give them the same treatment in return. And indeed, they would be obeying Her by murdering, and I would be obeying Her by having my revenge. But, in a way, revenge is more noble than justice -- because justice is full of pretensions to universality, whereas revenge is honest about its own nature.

Yet, still, even though the murderer is only doing what he is told, he is a creature of the past, not of the future. She orders everything in her creation, but she also orders them temporally. There is a long road ahead for him, before he reaches the end; whereas others are already much closer. Thus we say, that all that is, is moral, but not all that is moral is temporally posterior.

lots of love
07-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Seeker Wrote:I don't understand what the basic beliefs of this religion are. Could you please explain it?
Simple point form version:
  1. There exists a Great Mother Goddess, who has always been and always shall be.
  2. Time is cyclic; the beginning and end are one and the same.
  3. In the beginning, there is nothing but the Goddess.
  4. The Goddess gives birth to souls.
  5. The souls she gives birth to, are not new creations, but separated parts of her soul; prior to their birth, they were the very same soul as her.
  6. These souls inhabit universes, of which there are many.
  7. By inhabiting these universes, these souls acquire desires.
  8. She constructs yet further universes, in order to fulfill the unfulfilled desires of souls.
  9. Why does this universe exist? To fulfill the desires of some soul, or souls; albeit we cannot say what those souls are, or what their exact desires are.
  10. She shall construct yet further universes, to fulfill our unfulfilled desires at the time of our death.
  11. I have referred above to her creating universes in response to the unfulfilled desires which souls acquired in other universes; but that should not be read as implying a temporal ordering among or between universes. (In cyclic time, causality is not temporally bound.)
  12. Insofar as various universes overlap in content, we cannot say that we are now in one or the other, but equally in every universe in which we are now identical. But, as they diverge, we ourselves separate into separate successor souls.
  13. At the end of time, our souls will be judged.
  14. The first step of the final judgment, is to separate each soul into several successor souls, each to be champion of one of the predecessor soul's chief desires.
  15. The various souls are then seduced into union with one another.
  16. In the final act of judgment, the various Great Souls are seduced into union with another and with their Great Mother; thus our Great Mother is one again.
  17. This is the end of all time, which is the very same as the beginning.
There is much more to it than that, but that is a start.

lots of love
07-21-2008, 08:40 AM
seaofallsouls Wrote:
Seeker Wrote:I don't understand what the basic beliefs of this religion are. Could you please explain it?
Simple point form version:
  1. There exists a Great Mother Goddess, who has always been and always shall be.
  2. Time is cyclic; the beginning and end are one and the same.
  3. In the beginning, there is nothing but the Goddess.
  4. The Goddess gives birth to souls.
  5. The souls she gives birth to, are not new creations, but separated parts of her soul; prior to their birth, they were the very same soul as her.
  6. These souls inhabit universes, of which there are many.
  7. By inhabiting these universes, these souls acquire desires.
  8. She constructs yet further universes, in order to fulfill the unfulfilled desires of souls.
  9. Why does this universe exist? To fulfill the desires of some soul, or souls; albeit we cannot say what those souls are, or what their exact desires are.
  10. She shall construct yet further universes, to fulfill our unfulfilled desires at the time of our death.
  11. I have referred above to her creating universes in response to the unfulfilled desires which souls acquired in other universes; but that should not be read as implying a temporal ordering among or between universes. (In cyclic time, causality is not temporally bound.)
  12. Insofar as various universes overlap in content, we cannot say that we are now in one or the other, but equally in every universe in which we are now identical. But, as they diverge, we ourselves separate into separate successor souls.
  13. At the end of time, our souls will be judged.
  14. The first step of the final judgment, is to separate each soul into several successor souls, each to be champion of one of the predecessor soul's chief desires.
  15. The various souls are then seduced into union with one another.
  16. In the final act of judgment, the various Great Souls are seduced into union with another and with their Great Mother; thus our Great Mother is one again.
  17. This is the end of all time, which is the very same as the beginning.
There is much more to it than that, but that is a start.

Well, it makes for a good story. But truth? I highly doubt it.

When making a claim, the burden of proof falls upon you to support that claim. Outrageous claims require outrageous proof to be believed. So, what evidence do you have that anything you posted is true?

Don't get me wrong...I don't care if this is what YOU believe. However, if you are going to solicit membership for your new cult...er...*religion*, you need to be prepared to back up your claims.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
03-10-2011, 04:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 05:26 AM by S-word.)
(07-19-2008 10:47 PM)seaofallsouls Wrote:  
damian.hoffman Wrote:Why do you believe the coming age is the "final destination"?
The rate of change is ever accelerating, so much so that it threatens to become infinite within the lifetime of many now living. I see two possibilities ahead for our species: either self-destruction, or transcendence. But the two are one and the same.

damian.hoffman Wrote:Also, from what I could gather from your link, your...religion...seems to be lacking in both logic and evidence. Although I should have expected that from a religion.
If you do not understand it, it is because she does not want you to.
When she wants you to understand it, then you will.
At least look at it this way: Many religions tell you, "believe in what we say, or you are disobeying God and will burn forever in hell for doing so". But, we say -- if you do not believe in her, that is no fault of your own, it is simply that she does not want you to. So, she could scarcely punish you for being wrong when she herself made you think that way! For, anyone can see the beauty of knowledge, but only the truly wise can comprehend the beauty of ignorance.

I see that your god is a woman, my God is androgynous but basicly He is male, His virgin bride, is the androgynous body of mankind, comprising of male and female cells also, but in essence is the female, and in her body is the developing Son of God, who is "The Son Of Man," this is why in Psalms 51: 5; the spirit cries out, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Now we know from scripture that a woman is saved by bearing a child to her Lord, and we Know that the "Son of Man," who is God's Son, (The Male successor to his Father's throne) and who is born from the body of mankind, descends through time, to pay the penality for the sins of the body in which he developed.

If your god is a woman, then she is a Lessy, and the "Son of MAN" has two mothers and no Father, just wait til I stop laughing. Righto, let's continue; so I will continue to pray, "OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN etc.

I aint going to worship no Lessy, not that I got anything against them mate, members of my own family are gay and I love em all, but I aint interested in your god or your religion.

But you've got the right idea mate, there's a lot of women out there with their hen pecked husbands who have never wanted equality, but domination. They're not too keen on the true God, a female one might be right up their alley. You've got a big pool to draw from, there's a lot of money to made there matey, a hell of a lot of money if you play your cards right. By the way, when are you going to write your new Bible, or have you already written it? If so, let me know from where I can borrow one, I love a good laugh, but not enough to pay for one of them new bibles that you'll have to write.
03-10-2011, 08:47 AM
There are already many Universalist religions - Baha'i, UU's, Zoroastrianism, Christian Humanism/Christian Atheism, and pretty much any kind of Open Theist or liberal theosophist. What are you going to add to these traditions?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)