Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to the forum
01-23-2010, 07:33 AM
New to the forum
Hi friends,
I have surfed this site and found many interesting topics.I like forum discussion and It is one of my hobby.
I thinks it's too interesting that people share their thoughts and try too solve other people's problem. Being a new member theirs a lot of post to go through and read. So my post saying hi.Hope to share with you here a lot. Thanks.

Its my life
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2010, 09:26 AM
RE: New to the forum
Welcome aboard!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
01-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Okay, a lot of people will be watching for the next couple of days, but I'm just gonna say welcome anyways. Welcome anyways!
01-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Really really fits the spambot pattern, but I see no link in the sig, so I'm not sure what the intent of this bot is. Could it be a real person?

I suspect not, but I suppose it's possible.
01-23-2010, 08:04 PM
(01-23-2010 06:39 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  Really really fits the spambot pattern, but I see no link in the sig, so I'm not sure what the intent of this bot is. Could it be a real person?

I find it sad that we have to do this...
01-23-2010, 08:51 PM
(01-23-2010 08:04 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  
(01-23-2010 06:39 PM)Geoffrey Taucer Wrote:  Really really fits the spambot pattern, but I see no link in the sig, so I'm not sure what the intent of this bot is. Could it be a real person?

I find it sad that we have to do this...

Welcome to the internet, my friend.
01-23-2010, 10:55 PM

Spambot from the spambot IP area (Mumbai).

Not all of them inserted the ad on the first post to evade immediate detection. (You probably know that a sig is inserted into a post as it is displayed. Change the sig, it pops up in all posts.) Some of them even posted religious material.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)