Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to this forum
05-19-2017, 05:23 PM
New to this forum
Hi, Here is a bit about myself as asked by someone in the first post I made.
My life long heart felt, desire has and is to know and be in the will of Source/God (The Divine Absolute Ideally Perfect First Cause Source Eternal). I choose to use the term Source, Source/God when referring to the Divine Absolute Ideally Perfect First Cause Source/Source/God Eternal, (to use less space however the meaning holds the same (inscription) because the term God is used in a very generic manner in our culture.
I grieve daily for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, along with, integrity, discernment and divine right judgment coupled with Peace, Joy and Harmony. I feel as if my heart sometimes will literally burst as I grieve to know Divine Absolute Ideally Perfect Truth. I pray all the time even in my sleep. Sometimes I feel so alone with what I am being shown, that I feel as if my insides will burst. I try to share something that I have come to see, and I can’t find the words to communicate my thoughts. It is as if the spirit has placed within my breast a delightful utterance of wonderful thoughts that can’t be spoken.
I have studied the faith of my youth since childhood[/size], which later lead me to question what I had been taught due to not being given answers to questions when asked. Therefore I began my life long journey in search of Divine Truth. Which lead me to doing a bit of translating of the Hebrew and Greek text into English, only later to find that the original Greek was Koen Greek a dead language and that the original Hebrew is written in one long string of letters with no sentence or paragraph breaks. I learned that rules had been applied to the language to make it mean something other than its original meaning. This left me in a bit of a quandary so I began studying Kaballah, then Judaism, then a bit of Buddhism etc. Before embarking on a long journey of Quantum Physics and metaphysics. The latter added a lot to the history and beginnings of life as we know it.
[size=medium]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: New to this forum
Quote:Hebrew is written in one long string of letters with no sentence or paragraph breaks

Its why we never shut up, my wife dosent know what a sentence or paragraph break is, come to think of it either do I....LOL
Welcome to the forum Ari
05-20-2017, 12:26 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
05-21-2017, 02:19 PM
(05-19-2017 05:32 PM)Yefet Wrote:  
Quote:Hebrew is written in one long string of letters with no sentence or paragraph breaks

Its why we never shut up, my wife dosent know what a sentence or paragraph break is, come to think of it either do I....LOL
Welcome to the forum Ari
Guess this explains where I get the gift of gab. My mouth never shuts up when I have an ear that I think is listening.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)