Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No treatment when ill is scientific?
09-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Rolleyes No treatment when ill is scientific?
Hi, guys, Who can tell me what's scientific method? Have you heard of Falun Gong which comes from China,of which creationer is named Li Hongzhi. It combines Chinese qigong with person's worship. I have a friend who is a Falun Gong practitioner. But when she got ill, she always takes no medicine, sees no doctor, takes no scientific measure. She only stays at home . I ask her why , she says her Master Li Hongzhi asks her to do that and only in this way can he rescure her. Possible?? Why? I get to know that some countries admit Falun Gong is one kind of religion. Then I am confused. Is it scientific? Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2009, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2009 09:03 AM by Raphael.)
RE: No treatment when ill is scientific?
(09-19-2009 08:26 AM)belief Wrote:  Hi, guys, Who can tell me what's scientific method? Have you heard of Falun Gong which comes from China,of which creationer is named Li Hongzhi. It combines Chinese qigong with person's worship. I have a friend who is a Falun Gong practitioner. But when she got ill, she always takes no medicine, sees no doctor, takes no scientific measure. She only stays at home . I ask her why , she says her Master Li Hongzhi asks her to do that and only in this way can he rescure her. Possible?? Why? I get to know that some countries admit Falun Gong is one kind of religion. Then I am confused. Is it scientific? Sad

Is Falun Gong scientific?
What symbol do the Falun Gong use to identify themselves?

The SWASTIKA?
Why would the Falun adopt the swastika, along with the Buddhists and Jain?
Don't they know about a fella called Hitler?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09...%E2%80%9D/

Here is where the contentiousness of what you ask is revealed.
My entire wordblog investigates the importance of the 10,000+ year old swastika to our 'consciousness' and our 'destiny'.
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
09-19-2009, 11:39 AM
The scientific method is simple.

1. Form a hypothesis. The hypothesis should not contradict any obvious facts.
2. Test the hypothesis. You run falsifiable experiments, objectively, to test your hypothesis.
3. Form a theory based on the results of the experiments.

Medicine is developed using science. Those who reject medicine often put people's lives in danger.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
09-19-2009, 12:30 PM
(09-19-2009 11:39 AM)GTseng3 Wrote:  The scientific method is simple.

1. Form a hypothesis. The hypothesis should not contradict any obvious facts.
2. Test the hypothesis. You run falsifiable experiments, objectively, to test your hypothesis.
3. Form a theory based on the results of the experiments.

Medicine is developed using science. Those who reject medicine often put people's lives in danger.

I really can think of only ONE word to negate the above post, posted by the ignorant hybred called GT.
One word that addresses the power of the ASYMMETRICAL mind...
A power of suggestion, that quantum physicists might suggest has something to do with what we observe and how we see things in life.

P L A C E B O

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
01-04-2010, 02:09 AM
No, I don't think that
You should ask Allah to help you
But you should use the science which Allah gives you
And obey the doctor

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)