Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non-Existence/Existence..No-mind
05-09-2010, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2010 11:33 AM by azurescen.)
Non-Existence/Existence..No-mind
This is to show the link between physical and spiritual/non-physical. The actuality that exists in what we call the moment, but what others perceive of us yet still in their own moment.

To put this correctly into place, a person needs to accept the difference between the mind and the brain. Mind being spiritual, brain being physical.

To understand the brain a person needs a mind. To have a mind/notice their mind, a person needs a brain. This goes to show existence up till now, the mind existed to simply notice the brain. With these words, the brain becomes an active part of the universe, through correct knowledge, and begins to notice the mind.
~~~
The correlation between central vision and peripheral sight is one readily available aspect of us that proves this within its own workings. When we are peripherally aware we notice that the universe around us is communicating, ie we see differences in lighting and movement most readily. Whereas with central vision we begin to take on an aspect of detail, we see subtle differences in colors, we notice texture and placement better.

This is a great thing because of the effects both have on our abilities in life.

The one true point here is the difference in effects on the body had by achieving heightened states of awareness within each. The peripheral zone effects your parasympathetic nervous system, and the central zone effects the sympathetic part of the autonomic nervous system. This, in addition to knowledge of their specialties, ie central is better at colors, leads one into directly having a tool to effect the chemical and electrical components of the body.

In fact, people in early times used this knowledge and were known as Trail Setters, ancient Natives who would set a train at night and knew that there was a snake this way and not this way. In fact, it gets trippy when this aspect is being used Night Walking Today

Ok, now, this is just to give you a tool of proving the existence of a state of no-mind/entering into non-physical reality.
~~~
The difference between no-mind and physical reality is one I want to convey real quick. Physical reality would be normal day to day life, the you just being you. No-mind exists as a state of consciousness just as that of non-lucid dreaming(dreams you are not consciously aware of while they are happening), this is when life is living you.

There is a direct experience difference between these two states of consciousness, no-mind can be liked towards an in the zone experience, and yet unless you have experienced being in the zone you simply view life from the perspective that you are having to live it.

An in the zone experience is more incorporeal towards action, towards something being purely manifested in reality and you simply existing as a conduit of its creation. There is NO YOU experienced in the zone. You seem to leave your body in the ethers and watch from a perspective very dream like, in which your feelings are felt more above the body, as if YOU are not the one being affected by them. Just like you feel so good in being in this state that bad feelings simply do not have an effect on you, ie you are not scared and do not become angered, which in turn leads towards a greater capacity towards achieving while in the zone. To put it plainly, while in the zone YOU are not self aware/conscious. You do not care about anything, NOTHING.

This is supposed to open you into the possibility of there existing a real reason why we do not experience this day to day. Within a pure mind state one is in the zone, there is no reason other than people willing to kill us(people more highly aware and yet using it for bad purposes, stupid psychic's basically...todays black/asian/and south american man) why we live life as we do. All I have spoken about so far is consciousness, which we know so much about that for this to be new, than life really is huge.
The next, and most well known, state of being in which proves the difference between mind(spiritual/non-physical) and brain, is the peripheral state of awareness. You can think of in the zone being purely central awareness as pampered by the universe, and you can think of no-mind being a connection between the two. An in the zone experience should be achievable in any moment in any situation, this is the essence of a being and unless you are under threat of being killed otherwise you experience this while throwing a foot-ball.

The problem here is experience, for sure, those who think outside of the box know I'm correct, whereas others simply do not care to go into these areas of life.

This is where I want to get into the pure physical experience of life. This is one in which our eyes see, we know what to do under circumstances, and yet the circumstances of life are completely random so we need to exist more inside of our feelings in order to even be able to deal with it. If we start to think about life, we get distracted by our own thoughts and leave ourselves the possibility of being unable to attend to something coming up. So we stay within our feelings alone, enjoying the simple sight, simple sounds/smells, the stuff we do, ie work, play, and talk.

For this we only need a brain that holds the information that tells us what is right and wrong. So, to say, we all simply live in our brains when we are not purely manifesting within reality. There IS a difference between playing the guitar, and improvising sounds from within your soul. This is also to say, there is a difference between doing work and changing the way the work is done, or even just having a good time in which you work super fast or something. The simple exists for you to do what you know, the complex exists to give you the idea of infinite.

Our brain is so capable that we have created so many aspects of its use that there is no way the evil people can actually fool us. They would have to do something smart. And because of me they are afraid of doing anything, because lol than I would have done less than them and they would be mad....lol....the end of evil in this world, stupidity.... Big Grin

Now, the thing here is that, there DOES exists a connection between the brain and the mind that leaves a place for non-answerable experience. That is within those who are consciously aware of other peoples souls. These people, like mind readers, actually simply allow a person to talk to them from within their soul. This experience is so well known to certain individuals, the black women of today(angels), that if you have the guts and the will to know, asking them can back this up. The thing is that, for a person to experience this they need to accept the placement of their brain as solely a seat for their soul(or mind/consciousness). The next thing that can happen is their acceptance of their souls ability to travel across space. This brings upon an experience of another being which cannot be seen as anything other than a Pure experience of Them, devoid of any influence from self. You simply are not able to NOT see them as you see yourself from the gaining of this knowledge. To do so would be to say something OVER them, to actually create an idea in place of them, this is lying to yourself alone because if you just use your eyes you are seeing the truth.

The difference here is the taking in of an acceptance of basic mystery, of Soul Awareness, and thus changing your view of reality to be from physical to literal spiritual/non-physical capability.

You stop seeing people as things you can help, and start seeing them as things who can help you know them, another (crazy/infinite/mystical/God) normal being as yourself. You do not place your own life requirements in the way, You don't see the need of doing little things to help them feel better, you don't do anything pointless. Nothing but pure self expression of universal knowledge. When you speak, people rise up to your level of awareness, when they speak you rise up to theirs. Never again will there be anything in the way....not you, not truth, not other people, not grandma, not the wife, not no-one or nothing. Not even a contradictory statement, as, that is a reason to get down and jiggy alone.
Ps....Luckily I have control over psychic pain. Jay-Z debilitated my body in a state I like to call the Kink, sooo, now we can debilitate his and well anyone willing to kills body in this same state. Keep to the law of want, First time in HISTORY!!!!! If you want, keep it to yourself, or ask someone, because if they don't want it than they have the right to compensate with doing something YOU don't want.....what is equal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2010, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 11:34 AM by azurescen.)
RE: Non-Existence/Existence..No-mind
Here is the reason for the word's non-existence and no-mind.

Non-existence refers to a place or a time, something or someone, a reason, that does not exist. No-mind, is the acknowledgment that non-existence is possible to talk about, is something that we can talk about and yet not know or experience or truly even talk about. But we are able to say the words No-Mind, and know that this means no-mind. This may be to represent all that I am Not, or this may be to represent the part of myself that exists to become. Mind that is not there for reason other than what is not apart of you yet. This is like to be talking about being a radiologist, thinking about being able to know what you are talking about as opposed to knowing.

When you exist, you exist to exist. This is obvious. Now when you die, you die to die, or else, you don't experience. If this is the case than you exist to than not exist, life is some sort of physical shell of nothingness. When you die, you join the nothingness.

This completely disproves all written about metaphysical and spiritual. Yet, for a view to exist disproved one needs to prove its negativity. One way to think about critical thinking is to analyze how you think critically, this leads to a development of awareness in a mystical aspect of life because your critical thoughts are like finely honed in heat seeking missiles, your awareness of this aspect of life brings about your ability to improve it, to become more fully equip to take on even more.

This is one thing, critical thinking, which can lead you to becoming aware of the feelings present in your brain. The thing is that EVERYTHING is found through trusting the feelings of your body and mind, and the correctness in YOUR use of BOTH!

The fact of the matter, with mind, there needs to be a reason for its use. Through no-mind, I say that it is understanding the state of nothingness and a devotion towards its allowance. Nothingness would go away if you didn't make it important!!!! The search is for something which defies understanding, the locations of its being remain ever mysterious, as within a universe of rules it would seem we are blocked from its understanding. The understanding I believe in is Belief though....THE ACTUAL USE OF THE MIND!!!!!

Through using my mind, and directing it, I have learned everything I know today. Direction is the key towards controlling your understanding, things become more understandable!
05-12-2010, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 11:55 AM by TheJackel.)
What's non-existence made of?

What is a spirit made of?

"critical thinking" states that these things can not be made of "nothing".. Existence would still exist if there was nothing but a black page of existence, and it would still have substance because opposite is not possible.. Things can not exist as non-material, and non-physical.. They can not defy the need to have substance..

Sorry, your entire argument is pleading, and only philosophically suggests that existence without a mind is some how magically non-existence just because it's not being observed.. This does not make the required need for material physicality magically not be required!.. no-mind means the absents of a mind, and thus is irrelevant.

Hence, your entire post is nonsensical.

just so you know. the purpose of existence is simply to exist because it states itself as so without the need of conscious observation.. It is so simply because the opposite can not be a literal form of existing existence.. There can never be Nothing.. There can never be -1 energy, or -1 spatial dimension! There can never be an outside to existence!

Also the lack of mind or awareness does not mean that what already exists has not existed prior to our own existence.. Materially, and physically existence will continue to exist with or without observation, and eternally long after we are gone. Non-existence is only applicable to describing the absents of a particular object, thing, or place to which doesn't exist, or is no longer in process. And this can not be applied to material physicality, or existence itself no matter how you try to suggest it..
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Oh sjack you really are stupid, WITHOUT AWARENESS, sjack, PROVE that material physicallity exists.

????????????????
05-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Prove that I wont eat your house when you die.

We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake
05-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Well, in the case the soul is different than the body, there is some sort of complex of laws guiding the laws of its function. When no-mind is mentioned, it is mentioned in reference to non-existence.

Truthfully, non-existence is seen as having to do with the existence of the observer itself.

But, when I say non-existence, the difference between actually meaning non-existence and simply the word is the difference between mind and no-mind.

I will attest that conscious human spirit cannot be found. Through this I will see to the fact that the actual aspect of Consciousness, ie one who makes choices, IS the part self=to nothingness. That is where self enters this mystical realm of reality in which people/places/things all become a matrix of time perfection.

To put it plainly, you have to exist for the ability of awareness. Awareness of awareness, the key to finding non-existence, is the state of no-mind. Searching for that which exists IN THE MOMENT! Nothingness, as the soul, exists in the moment. Nothingness is the difference between the past, the present and the future.

What is in between the atoms and molecules that make up adams? Call it space, or call it nothingness, it will forever cease to be containable, and yet ever be. Space, just as nothingness, requires no consciousness to exist, no observation, and yet it keeps going. More than enough proof that life keeps on going, and that the universe exists for some reason bigger than us.

If consciousness can be likened to light, than the difference between waves and particles is obvious in consciousness, and yet the absence of self from light leads to it being possible to contain. Soul is still in containable, and yet We are the ones with a soul.

Self, in meditative thought, exists for the reason of nothing, no reason. It would be no surprise that nothing would be a part of the self, ie the part that makes it controllable within sight world projection.
05-12-2010, 10:10 PM
The mind is the product of a functioning brain. No brain: No mind. End of story.

---------------
Not selling anything.
05-12-2010, 10:39 PM
(05-12-2010 10:10 PM)MerryAtheist Wrote:  The mind is the product of a functioning brain. No brain: No mind. End of story.

Thankyou!, it's good to see that some people are grounded in the real world and realize that awareness is a material physical Phenomenon (function, activity, or action). I was beginning to think that everyone on this forum belonged in a loony bin :/

Cheers!
05-12-2010, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2010 11:55 PM by TheJackel.)
(05-12-2010 01:39 PM)kevlar Wrote:  Oh sjack you really are stupid, WITHOUT AWARENESS, sjack, PROVE that material physicallity exists.

Shoot yourself in the Face and tell us how material physicality doesn't exist.. What a complete moron!.. Only an idiot thinks things, or itself is comprised of nothing... Seriously, if you want to challenge me on this Kevlar, we can always ask you to make a video of yourself smashing your face against a brick wall as hard as you can several times.. And if you survive, I would love to see you talk about how material Physicality doesn't exist..

Or you can let Hobbit Kick you in the balls to see how real that is.. LOL

(disclaimer)

This doesn't mean you actually do this, and going by your level to stupidity it wouldn't surprise me in the least that you would actually try and do either of the above...

It's like talking to a moron that thinks Gravity is GOD pushing you down, and then watching some little kid smack his face on the pavement and dying as a result. It's funny when people make these ridiculous fallacious notions as if they are even coherently intelligent. This type to tripe shows the quality level of their education..

And by his logic you could murder someone because to him they don't exist and are made of nothing.. This is how delusional nut cases are born..
05-12-2010, 11:43 PM
(05-12-2010 10:39 PM)TheJackel Wrote:  I was beginning to think that everyone on this forum belonged in a loony bin :/

Cheers!

The nurse unstrapped me just so I could post. Now, it's off to Electro-shock for me.

---------------
Not selling anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Existence and Relevance of Race Utnapishtim 16 2,043 05-28-2015 12:53 PM
Last Post: Utnapishtim
  Are we existence. kevlar 388 38,727 04-30-2013 02:28 PM
Last Post: Pax
  Our existence - evolution or creation prdamico 6 1,255 04-25-2010 03:47 AM
Last Post: prdamico
  Existence: The Eternal Univeral Set TheJackel 47 5,612 04-24-2010 10:48 PM
Last Post: prdamico
  God's Existence Messenger 35 5,377 01-17-2009 02:59 PM
Last Post: Airmanf7

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)