Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not Much New
03-11-2017, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 11:14 AM by IMtM.)
Not Much New
Not Much New
---------------------
Matter is the dirt
Whence comes the clay
Of sensory input
For the mind who is the
Sculptor of its Samsara.

To understand.
And the might and the mercy
And the beauty
The splendor and the victory
Unto the foundation of
To climb the kingdom
This for those who've yet

For when the sculptor gives up
The clay to turn his eyes within
Forever, the dirt is God.

And he is God,
When he dies to difference
In keeping none
Of what he seems to be:
False objectivity.

Yea, as a heart of rigid ice
Swept away by righteous water,
He is rapt away and dissolves
Into the ocean of boundless love.

That is God who is but God
And sees but God
And is but God;
God is all that is.
God is the earliest dawn.¹
He never need call it "God."

Footnote
------------------
1. Dawn is the daily advent of light from the Sun from the perspective of Earth. The dawn is therefore the bringer of light, and light is the opponent of darkness or ignorance. Actually to the light there is no dichotomy of light and dark, for it is pure light. In the light all is one luminous light of endless light that perceives only light. There can only be light to the pure light. Do you get it? But then the light seems to brighten other things, the other things are brightened by the light. This creates partial perspectives which see the shining of the light only as it shines upon these other things that borrow the light. These partial perspectives are the mind, this is the creation of the world. When the mind is no more the world is no more. This is the non-debatable, consensus reality. Who has seen the world but through the agency of the mind? Bring forth one person who claims otherwise and I'll bring forth the label "LIAR." The only thing that one can be perfectly certain of is their own perspective of the light.

The light is obviously consciousness. But how can one communicate that which is absolute, undifferentiated subjectivity? To communicate something like this in speech or writing means to objectify it, which completely precludes the very thing which is trying to be communicated. "Silent Witness" as the Hindus call it is decent, but gives the impression of sight or some form (even if abstract and/or internal) of sense perception. "Witness of Only Silent Being" is a far more suggestive phrase, though still not hitting the nail on the head so to speak. At least I think so. Meh.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my straight-jacket to go back on. He calls it meditation!! Tongue Ta-ta.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Not Much New
(03-11-2017 08:47 PM)IMtM Wrote:  The light is obviously consciousness.
Actually light is being used as a metaphor for consciousness. Same for the word God as light.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)