Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
ONLY!! For all you satanists and atheists out there! here's a present
07-01-2010, 11:41 AM
ONLY!! For all you satanists and atheists out there! here's a present
Despite the fact I hate satanism and dislike many athiests (well specifically the ignorant types who refuse to learn, open there mind and are generally stubbard and stuck in there ways) I have found something you may find interesting...

I stumbled across something called Windows Satan Edition which isn't just an add-on for windows but gives you the real satanic bible, rare archived footage and other things which you can actually learn some facts apparently - this is not my cup of tea but some of you (only athiests and followers of satanism) may want to give this a try it would be interesting to give your thoughts.

I found it here -> http://the-satan.yolasite.com/
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2010, 12:52 PM
RE: ONLY!! For all you satanists and atheists out there! here's a present
Quote:well specifically the ignorant types who refuse to learn, open there mind and are generally stubbard and stuck in there ways

Ignorant? For you to put atheists and satanists in the same category is pretty ignorant. Oh, and by the way, you really need to learn proper grammar.
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2010, 12:55 AM
(07-01-2010 12:52 PM)lostsurf9111 Wrote:  
Quote:well specifically the ignorant types who refuse to learn, open there mind and are generally stubbard and stuck in there ways

Ignorant? For you to put atheists and satanists in the same category is pretty ignorant. Oh, and by the way, you really need to learn proper grammar.

That's not ignorant at all. LeVeyan Satanism is atheistic. Many atheists also consider themselves satanists, and considering The Satanic Bible is the cornerstone of the LeVeyan Satanism, it's your ignorance showing.

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
07-02-2010, 01:10 AM
(07-02-2010 12:55 AM)Clementine Wrote:  

That's not ignorant at all. LeVeyan Satanism is atheistic. Many atheists also consider themselves satanists, and considering The Satanic Bible is the cornerstone of the LeVeyan Satanism, it's your ignorance showing.

But that's not the only type of Satanism. There is also Theistic Satanism, in which they worship Satan as a god. And I would say a few atheists consider themselves as Satanists, not "many".
07-02-2010, 02:13 AM
(07-02-2010 01:10 AM)lostsurf9111 Wrote:  

But that's not the only type of Satanism. There is also Theistic Satanism, in which they worship Satan as a god. And I would say a few atheists consider themselves as Satanists, not "many".

Yes, but Leveyan Satanism is the largest form of Satanism. Conservative estimates of the Church of Satan alone, which is the largest Leveyan Satanism area, run into the thousands. I consider thousands to be many.

07-02-2010, 07:28 AM
(07-02-2010 02:13 AM)Clementine Wrote:  

Yes, but Leveyan Satanism is the largest form of Satanism. Conservative estimates of the Church of Satan alone, which is the largest Leveyan Satanism area, run into the thousands. I consider thousands to be many.

Well said.
07-02-2010, 01:28 PM

Thousands is not many when you consider the other tens of thousands of belief systems, some of which have millions of followers.
07-02-2010, 02:12 PM
(07-02-2010 01:28 PM)lostsurf9111 Wrote:  

Thousands is not many when you consider the other tens of thousands of belief systems, some of which have millions of followers.

But we weren't comparing them to other belief systems. We were discussing a sector of atheists, and while atheism is growing, it's a low percentage of people. Therefore thousands is not exactly a small number.

07-02-2010, 02:26 PM
why is atheism growing ? , is there less people willing to believe that there is a god ?.
07-02-2010, 02:31 PM
(07-02-2010 02:26 PM)hillbilly Wrote:  why is atheism growing ? , is there less people willing to believe that there is a god ?.

Yes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any other benevolent Satanists? toothpaste 21 1,947 05-15-2015 11:56 AM
Last Post: Satyros
  The Uganda Christmas Present EqualAtheist 69 3,036 11-15-2012 06:55 PM
Last Post: Satyros

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)