Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning
12-16-2008, 01:31 AM
Exclamation Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning
God's hand behind nature & all history is manifest by the fact that there are so many things & people which each resemble the Antichrist (Satan incarnate) who will be worshipped worldwide in place of Christ, and the three persons of God including Christ, in so many uncommon ways. I call them "types of Christ" & "types of the Antichrist."

I. Natural objects: Sun (symbol of the Son of God "the Sun of Righteousness" [Mal. 4:2]), the Moon (symbol of Satan chief of the "world-rulers of darkness" [Eph. 6:12] & chief adversary of the Son of God), the undying omnipresent invisible light ["God is light"], the undying omnipresent invisible wind [Holy Spirit], water, and more. (please don't scoff, friend. the resemblances between these things and the things I say they symbolize are far too numerous & uncommon to be coincidental, and they are all thoroughly supported by the Bible; all nature testifies to the truth of the Bible)

II. In History:
A. in Bible: -types of Christ: Noah the one means of being saved, Isaac, Joseph the savior of the world, Moses, the Passover Lamb the means of salvation, etc.
-types of Antichrist: Nimrod ("rebellion") the King of Babylon, Saul ("death") the 1st King of Israel, & Goliath, Cain, Esau/Edom ("red"- Satan's color) the only brother & rival of Jacob, & King Solomon ("peace"- as Jesus is the "Prince of Peace") the son of David (who had many "[censored]") & the wisest person ever other than Jesus & who has 666 shekels of gold coming to him every year.

B. outside Bible: types of the Antichrist:
-gods (ex. "virgin-born" Buddha [god to some], Crishna the chief Hindu god, Confucius)
-writers/philosophers (ex. Socrates-"virgin-born" Plato-Aristotle, Immanuel Kant, Nietzsche),
-political leaders (ex. "virgin-born" Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Lincoln who died on Good Friday & JFK, Obama),
-movie stars (especially ones who played God or Satan, like Willem Dafoe, Jim Carrey, & Jack Nicholson),
-heroes/villains (Batman, Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, James Bond, Superman,...),
-music stars (Elvis, Jim Morrison of the Doors, John Lennon of the Beatles,...)
-and many more.

The USA is "Mystery Babylon" of Is.13-14,47-48; Jer.50-51; Rev. 17-18. "The king of Babylon" is identified as Satan in Isaiah 14, and Obama is now "the king" of USA Babylon. 9/11 is mentioned all over the Bible, including in the first 9 verses of Chapter 11 of Genesis which talks about God's destruction of the Tower of Babylon during a time of a global language like English. The USA is soon to be destroyed, followed by the rest of the world during the Great Tribulation. (9/11 is also hinted at in many 9:11 verses, the Two Witnesses of Rev. 11 which the Twin Towers foreshadowed, and Revelation 18 which talks of the fall of Babylon the Great the center of world trade, and much more)

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2008, 04:16 AM
RE: Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning
we should not say who is and who isn,t.

Good evil salvation
12-16-2008, 07:00 AM
Why, why must American Christians assume that anything that happens in relation to the book of revelations will happen in the US?

Don't get me wrong, it just seems the ultimate arrogance.
12-16-2008, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2008 10:00 AM by clarence clutterbuck.)
Mr_Redneck Wrote:Why, why must American Christians assume that anything that happens in relation to the book of revelations will happen in the US?

That's very true; Americans think everything is about them. Whenever Hollywood does a disaster movie about say, a cometary impact on the Earth, you just know it isn't going to land on Uzbekistan or in the middle of the Atlantic.

I like these Antichrist fantasies that Americans warble on about, as if the Bible is a valid representation of reality that even in its most obscure passages makes sense.

I suppose the ability to concoct these scenarios is a tribute to the creativity of the human mind.

I shouldn't scoff really.
12-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Friend, if you don't agree with something I say, please politely say what you don't agree with and why rather than calling my opinions "fantasies." The conclusions I mention above are the result of near daily research and writing since early August, and of my whole life experience.

http://www.primaryproofsofchristianity.com: site on the meaning behind nature & all history (ex. 9/11)
12-16-2008, 12:49 PM
clarence clutterbuck Wrote:That's very true; Americans think everything is about them. Whenever Hollywood does a disaster movie about say, a cometary impact on the Earth, you just know it isn't going to land on Uzbekistan or in the middle of the Atlantic.

When Uzbekistan starts making their own movies then they get to get destroyed by their own comets. Smile

Greenville's Church
http://www.newstartchurch.net
12-16-2008, 05:14 PM
clarence clutterbuck Wrote:
Mr_Redneck Wrote:Why, why must American Christians assume that anything that happens in relation to the book of revelations will happen in the US?

That's very true; Americans think everything is about them. Whenever Hollywood does a disaster movie about say, a cometary impact on the Earth, you just know it isn't going to land on Uzbekistan or in the middle of the Atlantic.

I like these Antichrist fantasies that Americans warble on about, as if the Bible is a valid representation of reality that even in its most obscure passages makes sense.

I suppose the ability to concoct these scenarios is a tribute to the creativity of the human mind.

I shouldn't scoff really.
while i agree with you, the whole thing about movies is just for sales purposes. what kind of american wants to see aliens in kazakstan?
much better if they are in DC.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Warning to Japan from God! DaphneEllenFissel 27 279 06-30-2017 11:33 PM
Last Post: KAYSER
  The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the [censored] of Babylo cgaviria 8 232 06-23-2017 04:58 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  types of spiritual people Vana 21 1,382 10-03-2014 09:06 AM
Last Post: shiverleaf15
  Hell - PART DUEX (WARNING PWNAGE ALERT) SimpleQuestions 58 3,877 09-22-2012 08:58 PM
Last Post: kevlar
Exclamation President Barack Obama: 'Jesus Christ is the LORD' Maccabaeus 9 1,154 09-05-2012 06:45 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Types of views on religion HamzahA 5 1,022 02-23-2012 01:08 PM
Last Post: Truth seeker
  Warning to Theists about RF Atheists control of RF biomystic 112 10,243 12-31-2011 08:36 AM
Last Post: Zagreus
  Rare AB- Blood Types All Prayer Requests 9 2,636 04-25-2011 06:11 AM
Last Post: For the love of god
Exclamation sufferings you'll face during Great Tribulation, which will begin during Obama's term godislove 11 2,168 10-11-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: StarStuff
  Tribulation, Beast, Antichrist, False Prophet The Word 9 2,496 09-23-2010 02:29 AM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)