Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obama... The Anti-Christ?
12-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Obama... The Anti-Christ?
what are the chances? he has that hypnotizing effect on some people that i believe was attributed to the devil in the bible. also, he seems to not like Israel (not sure if this is relevent).

he also speaks of unity a lot, which i believe is what the devil preached as well (world govt.).

is it possible? what do you think? what is your reasoning?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2008, 05:13 PM
RE: Obama... The Anti-Christ?
B MAN Wrote:what are the chances? he has that hypnotizing effect on some people that i believe was attributed to the devil in the bible. also, he seems to not like Israel (not sure if this is relevent).

he also speaks of unity a lot, which i believe is what the devil preached as well (world govt.).

what do you think.?

Good evil salvation
12-06-2008, 06:39 PM
well, let's see. if there is an anti-christ then that means that there must be a christ and vice-versa. since i am not sure that there is a christ (god), i can't be sure that there is an anti-christ. however, assuming that there is a god, then i would say that obama is the best candidate [to be the anti-christ] since Hitler.
12-07-2008, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2012 06:07 AM by Zagreus.)
[Post deleted by Moderator]
12-07-2008, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2012 06:07 AM by Zagreus.)
otaibias Wrote:I shouldn't spam.
now, what the hell am i supposed to do with that link?
12-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Please enlighten me about the Anti-Christ; what he is, what he does and how you think he may have something to do with an American President in the 21st century? Mr Obama talking about unity sounds like a positive thing to me, and his hypnotizing effect on people arises from the fact that he is obviously a decent, well spoken chap with some good ideas, like for instance dealing with the economic recession, withdrawing from Iraq, closing down the Guantanamo Bay torture facility and talking to his enemies before going in and bombing their asses.
12-08-2008, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 08:59 AM by Question_It.)
Very astute of you, bman, to notice that he has a "hypnotizing" effect on some people. This is because he uses a taught method of speech delivery. It's called Eriksonian Hypnosis.http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_...eeches.pdf
And the term Anti-Christ refers to any person or group of persons who are against the Christ and the message he spoke. Paul said that Anti-Christ would arrive in the final part of the days, but that there were many antichrists even during his day and time.

Quote:what are the chances? he has that hypnotizing effect on some people that i believe was attributed to the devil in the bible. also, he seems to not like Israel (not sure if this is relevent).

12-08-2008, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2008 09:32 AM by Question_It.)
Hi Clarence:
Anti-Christ is a term that refers to anyone or any group that is against the Christ and/or his message. But if you read the Babylonian Talmud, you will discover that the Jews believe that they will bring forth a Messiah in the final part of the days and will seat him on a throne that they plan to put in Jerusalem.

But as far as what you have been conditioned to believe about the words that have comprised this man's speeches, you have to learn to think differently. I studied Human Psychology and Childhood Development for over five years, so when I tell you about learning to think differently, that's exactly what I mean. For instance:
If you're looking at puzzle pieces spread about on the floor, and you have no clue what the beginning (starter) pieces are, you'll have a longer time figuring out where to begin (if you ever figure it out). But if you KNOW which pieces begin the puzzle, you will have the upper hand.

One of the pieces, in this case, is that president elect SEEMS to want to do what is good for the country, and that he SEEMS to want to put Americans first. But What if YOU knew that he was actually working for others who actually have planned for a very long time to bring America down, and this man is the tool they will use? This latter scenario IS the case, and once you understand the pieces that start the puzzle, you can see clearer how to put the puzzle together. Here are some key terms: LOOK THEM UP if you really want to find out what they're preparing to do:
*Meyers Amschel Rothschild--real last name was Baur (The Rothschilds)
*Rockefellers
*The Bilderberg Group and the New World Order
*Rothschilds and the Masons
*Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion*
*Georgia Guidestones
*Codex Alimentarius
*The Federal Reserve System Aaron Russo google video
*FEMA coffins and concentration camps
As far as this person's hypnotizing effect on the masses---what, do you want to be herded like a cattle into a pen: go here and see this:http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_...eeches.pdf
The Rothschild and Rockefeller names are Jewish names... . Also look up United Nations Agenda 21 on youtube.
These are key search terms that will take you to the info you need to know.
clarence clutterbuck Wrote:Please enlighten me about the Anti-Christ; what he is, what he does and how you think he may have something to do with an American President in the 21st century? Mr Obama talking about unity sounds like a positive thing to me, and his hypnotizing effect on people arises from the fact that he is obviously a decent, well spoken chap with some good ideas, like for instance dealing with the economic recession, withdrawing from Iraq, closing down the Guantanamo Bay torture facility and talking to his enemies before going in and bombing their asses.
12-08-2008, 04:45 PM
^ holy sh*t!
12-10-2008, 04:27 AM
Question_It Wrote:Hi Clarence:
Anti-Christ is a term that refers to anyone or any group that is against the Christ and/or his message. But if you read the Babylonian Talmud, you will discover that the Jews believe that they will bring forth a Messiah in the final part of the days and will seat him on a throne that they plan to put in Jerusalem.

But as far as what you have been conditioned to believe about the words that have comprised this man's speeches, you have to learn to think differently. I studied Human Psychology and Childhood Development for over five years, so when I tell you about learning to think differently, that's exactly what I mean. For instance:
If you're looking at puzzle pieces spread about on the floor, and you have no clue what the beginning (starter) pieces are, you'll have a longer time figuring out where to begin (if you ever figure it out). But if you KNOW which pieces begin the puzzle, you will have the upper hand.

One of the pieces, in this case, is that president elect SEEMS to want to do what is good for the country, and that he SEEMS to want to put Americans first. But What if YOU knew that he was actually working for others who actually have planned for a very long time to bring America down, and this man is the tool they will use? This latter scenario IS the case, and once you understand the pieces that start the puzzle, you can see clearer how to put the puzzle together. Here are some key terms: LOOK THEM UP if you really want to find out what they're preparing to do:
*Meyers Amschel Rothschild--real last name was Baur (The Rothschilds)
*Rockefellers
*The Bilderberg Group and the New World Order
*Rothschilds and the Masons
*Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion*
*Georgia Guidestones
*Codex Alimentarius
*The Federal Reserve System Aaron Russo google video
*FEMA coffins and concentration camps
As far as this person's hypnotizing effect on the masses---what, do you want to be herded like a cattle into a pen: go here and see this:http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_...eeches.pdf
The Rothschild and Rockefeller names are Jewish names... . Also look up United Nations Agenda 21 on youtube.
These are key search terms that will take you to the info you need to know.
clarence clutterbuck Wrote:Please enlighten me about the Anti-Christ; what he is, what he does and how you think he may have something to do with an American President in the 21st century? Mr Obama talking about unity sounds like a positive thing to me, and his hypnotizing effect on people arises from the fact that he is obviously a decent, well spoken chap with some good ideas, like for instance dealing with the economic recession, withdrawing from Iraq, closing down the Guantanamo Bay torture facility and talking to his enemies before going in and bombing their asses.

No offense meant, but many, many citations needed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anti-Christ KAYSER 28 3,137 11-21-2015 01:43 PM
Last Post: Seek For Truth
Exclamation President Barack Obama: 'Jesus Christ is the LORD' Maccabaeus 9 1,222 09-05-2012 06:45 PM
Last Post: EqualAtheist
  Are Evangelicals and conservative Christians the Anti-Christ? Greatest I am 7 1,081 07-10-2011 03:56 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
Exclamation sufferings you'll face during Great Tribulation, which will begin during Obama's term godislove 11 2,317 10-11-2010 08:34 PM
Last Post: StarStuff
  Obama. Please put the Pope in jail. Greatest I am 45 5,759 09-08-2010 04:15 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
Exclamation more on how tons of Bible's books confirm Tribulation will begin during Obama's term! godislove 11 2,322 01-25-2009 07:29 AM
Last Post: Pilgrim
Exclamation Bible reveals Tribulation will begin during Obama's term: Barak, Balak, Bamah, Abel,. godislove 10 4,177 01-17-2009 08:48 AM
Last Post: godislove
Exclamation Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning godislove 6 1,905 12-16-2008 05:14 PM
Last Post: B MAN

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)