Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ohio got 200% more ridiculous
07-02-2013, 12:22 AM
Ohio got 200% more ridiculous
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/...ate_Budget

Congratulations, women of Ohio; you're now pregnant even if you're a virgin. Looks like Mary's nothing special now.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Ohio got 200% more ridiculous
Wow,
I reread the date and it said 11 hours, 15 minutes ago I thought it might have been 1945
I wonder if this will stand in supreme court, it has to be headed there already
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2013, 12:52 AM
"Physicians will be legally required to deliver a Republican-written speech to women seeking legal abortions. Whether the doctor believes what’s in the script, or even wants to say those words to his or her patient, has been deemed irrelevant.
Clinics that provide abortion services will be required to have transfer agreements with local hospitals, and then bans public hospitals from establishing those agreements, all in the hopes of shutting the clinics down."
Doesn't that go against a persons right to say what they want? Freedom of Speech?

Ohio must be the worse state in the Union,
I hope the Supreme Court kicks their @$$.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
07-02-2013, 01:12 AM
What? What the ZnVjaw== is wrong with these people, that they not only push back women's rights into the 1950's, but in such a ZnVja2luZw== weaselly underhanded way? Once again, I am glad I live in Canada where the courts would throw this thing out the window, and the c2hpdGhlYWRz who advanced it could be tried at a human rights tribunal for a lot of the things they said.
07-02-2013, 01:18 AM
(07-02-2013 01:12 AM)rocketboy9000 Wrote:  What? What the ZnVjaw== is wrong with these people, that they not only push back women's rights into the 1950's, but in such a ZnVja2luZw== weaselly underhanded way? Once again, I am glad I live in Canada where the courts would throw this thing out the window, and the c2hpdGhlYWRz who advanced it could be tried at a human rights tribunal for a lot of the things they said.

Speaking of Canada:
You know if the U.S. ever brings the draft back I am moving to Canada. I refuse to fight in a war unless I believe it is justified.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
07-03-2013, 09:35 AM
It is very sad. Az, I think the draft is still in effect. I mean I got my selective service number right before I turned 18, that let me know that should I need to be called, that my selective service card made me part of the draft. However, I think this would be in terms of the US actually being attacked, at home.

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-03-2013, 11:41 AM
This bill is apparently worse than previously thought.

I really hope this is overturned, and I hope even more that Americans would wake up to christian extremists masquerading as government officials cramming their views down our throats.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/07/03/...-believed/

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Ugh. I actually anticipated that, when I read the original article. I don't understand how that kind of c2hpdA== is allowed to be in the budget bill.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)