Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oil Spill
06-10-2010, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2010 09:20 PM by Holy Babylon.)
Oil Spill
Well, here it comes. It's going to hit my beach tomorrow...on my birthday Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 09:59 AM
RE: Oil Spill
(06-10-2010 09:17 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  Well, here it comes. It's going to hit my beach tomorrow...on my birthday Sad

This situation is truly sad, Babylon.

I have a number of friends and relatives who live along the gulf coast, and I spent almost 6 years living in Mobile, Alabama.

I fear that those who don't live along the coast, much less depend on it for their income and way of life, have a real comprehension of the scope of this disaster, nor the moral and ethical responsibilities that BP has inherited by their carelessness.

My best hopes and prayers go out to all who are touched by this tragedy.
06-11-2010, 08:34 PM
INVADERS!!!

who says that fish are in trouble???

Only those who care to be touched are touched btw....as soon as the universe speaks, either you listen or you lose your ears to the MOMENT...everything still and always being UNDER YOUR CONTROL!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2010, 11:40 PM
The toll in economic and environmental damage appears to be nearly incalculable.

It seems that everyone failed in this tragedy. The BP corporation appears less than honest at times regarding the oil output, and less than competent in the bungled procedures and cheapskate methods that caused it in the first place. The federal government appears caught off-guard and unable to act quickly once again by the sheer scope of the disaster. Additionally, the government oversight appeared to be anything but that and because of this, they bear part of the blame for this event, in my view.

I think this is the end of BP. They'll declare bankruptcy in order to avoid payouts, and re-form under a new name.

---------------
Not selling anything.
06-30-2010, 02:49 AM
Oil Spill now is a serious problem to concern about. Do You know why Crude Oil Spill happens and how it affects on our environment?

Never say Never...
Trading Grain/Managed Futures
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)