Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok, enough picking on poor Muslims--How about Judaism?
03-01-2010, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 01:57 AM by biomystic.)
Ok, enough picking on poor Muslims--How about Judaism?
Anyone up for being instantly labeled an anti-Semite? No, I'm not talking about dissing Arab Muslims but criticizing Judaism and the acts of Jews. I think one of the reasons I haven't been banned yet is because there doesn't seem to be any Jews posting on RF and so there's no opportunity for me to get into big trouble with them by leveling my Biomystic critical guns at the foibles of Judaism and Judaism's grandiodious Zionist cult enterprise of modern Israel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2010, 02:05 AM
RE: Ok, enough picking on poor Muslims--How about Judaism?
(03-01-2010 01:56 AM)biomystic Wrote:  Anyone up for being instantly labeled an anti-Semite? No, I'm not talking about dissing Arab Muslims but criticizing Judaism and the acts of Jews. I think one of the reasons I haven't been banned yet is because there doesn't seem to be any Jews posting on RF and so there's no opportunity for me to get into big trouble with them by leveling my Biomystic critical guns at the foibles of Judaism and Judaism's grandiodious Zionist cult enterprise of modern Israel.

While I'm not Jewish anymore, I can discuss it from a Haredi and can ask my husband on Reform stances-- although you're being a bit disingenuous with the "grandiodious Zionist cult enterprise of modern Israel" comment. Not all Jews are Zionist, or even close.
03-01-2010, 02:47 AM
I'm up for it to an extent (cause I'm chicken.lol)
I read an article
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8524723.stm

Regarding the deportation of children born and raised in Israel, but unwanted by the jewish government. The article states that the immigrant workers are not permitted to have children while working in Israel. It also says that non-jews are prohibited from emigrating to Israel. Considering the wall they are building and a myriad of other rather obscene actions perpuated against the Palestianians, it seems to me that they have learnt a lot of lessons from Nazi Germany, and how to persecute a race they consider "inferior" .
I will research further some of the actions I have alluded too and get back to you.

????????????????
03-01-2010, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 05:22 AM by vonason.)
Israeli massacres documented and the dates and victims
Most of the Israeli massacres of the year 1947 to Qana 2006 Qana, 96: the full story as documented internationally. Gaza is a massacre committed by the occupation forces as an extension of the aggression has continued for half a century and more of a time. The following is the most prominent killings, massacres, Israel:

1 -- The massacre of the villages of Sheikh and senses On 31 December 1947, which killed nearly 30 people dead and wounded, mostly women and children.

-2 The massacre of the village of Sasa In 14 to 15 February 1948 which resulted in the destruction of 20 houses over the heads of their inhabitants and the death of 60 Arabs, mostly women and children.

-3 Massacre Rehovot In the February 27, 1948 in the city of Haifa, where a train was blown up Kantara which resulted in the death of 27 Arabs and injuring 36 others.

-4 The massacre of Kafr El-Hussein, On 13 March 1948, the Haganah attack on the village and destroyed, resulting in the death of 30 Arabs. As committed in the twenty-seventh of the same month Mzbhtin in the same position resulted in the death of 64 Arabs and injuring more than 120 others.

-5 Deir Yassin massacre On the ninth of April 1948 committed by the two military Ziontan are argon and Stern has claimed the lives of some 260 Arab residents of the village isolation, after capturing the village had committed various types of abuse against the Palestinian Arab people, and arrested dozens of villagers towards the wall and shot They have also distort the Zionist forces operations against some of the Arabs, and dropped about 53 of the children living behind the old city walls.

-6 The massacre of Nasir al-Din In the April 14, 1948 when troops opened units Zionist military secret "undercover soldiers" opened fire on the residents of the village completely destroyed with no survivors, only 40 managed to escape to an Arab village. In early July (July) Palmach forces committed another massacre in Lod, and resulted in the death of 250 Palestinian civilians.

-7 Qalqilya massacre On 10 October, in October 1953 resulted in the death of about 70 of the population and the people of neighboring villages who came to the rescue. In the fifteenth of the month, attacked soldiers of the Israeli army, led by Ariel Sharon on the village of Qibya, which lies north of Jerusalem under the direction of Jordan, and they did it in a focused manner as other components of the destruction of a number of Palestinian homes from them, have resulted in the massacre that killed 69 martyrs, including women and children and elders and blew up 41 houses, a mosque, while entire families wiped out. The IDF force on 29 March 1954 entered into the West Bank until it reached Mkhalin village near Bethlehem, where she delivered a quantity of bombs on population centers and set mines in the houses of the village, have resulted in the massacre of the killing of 14 Arabs and injuring 14 others . In the second of November of the same year the soldiers opened fire on three children from the village of Yalu died on the sp
The massacre of Gaza Strip The second of February 1955 which killed 39 people and injured 33 injured, in the fourth and the fifth of April, 1956 the Israeli army artillery bombarded the city of Gaza, where 56 Arabs killed and wounded 103 others. In the thirty-May of the same year the Zionist forces committed another massacre in the town of Khan Younis claimed the lives of 20 martyrs and wounded 20 others, followed by another act of aggression in the first of September of 1955 cited hardiness 46 Arabs and injuring 50 others.

-10 The Zionist occupation forces on 11 and 12 of the month of September 1956 to blow up the police station and school in the village Alrhop resulted in the death of 15 Arabs, and on 29 October of the same year, Israel committed a massacre of Kafr Kassem massacre of 67 martyrs and 143 wounded, all of them civilians. In the third of November of the same year and the massacre of Khan Yunis, the third during the occupation of the Zionist army has resulted in the death of about 275 martyrs. It also committed the massacre of Rafah in the twelfth month of the same resulted in the death of some 111 Palestinians.

-11 Bombarded Israeli forces in the 16 - 17 March 1962 Captain Syrian village, killing 30 people.

-12 Israeli forces carried out in the November 13, 1966 attack on the village of Samu in the mountains of Hebron blew up 125 homes and structures, including a school and a medical clinic and a mosque, as in the June demolition of 144 houses and killed 23 Palestinians from the camp itself.

-13 Israeli troops raided the February 12, 1970 Abu Zaabal factory, killing 70 workers and injuring 69 others except the burning of the plant itself. In the eighth of April of the same year, Israeli planes attacked a small school for the children of peasants in the village of Sea Cow, where the Egyptian killed 19 children and injuring 60 others.

-14 Took place in June 16, 1982 during the Israeli aggression on Lebanon, Sidon massacre that claimed about 80 civilians who were sheltering shelters, and in the sixth and eighteenth month of September of the same year and the massacre of Sabra and Shatila after the Sharon-led Israeli troops to Beirut , and tighten control on the western sector of which has resulted in the 1500 death of a martyr of the Palestinians and Lebanese civilians.

-15 Massacre Ain Helwa Carried out by the IDF on 16 May 1984 on the eve of the Israeli withdrawal from southern Lebanon, which killed 15 Palestinians dead and injured except for the destruction of 140 houses and the arrest of 150 people. On 20 September of the same year, Israeli forces raided the village of Suhmur south Lebanon, which left about 13 people and wounded 40.

-16 Launched by Israeli aircraft on 11 October October 1985 raid on the coast south of the capital pools of Tunisia to hit the offices of the Palestine Liberation Organization, has killed 50 martyrs and 100 wounded among the civilian population of that region.

-17 Embodies Zionist violence in the measures and practices committed by the Israeli forces to suppress the Palestinian uprising that erupted in December 1987 and which resulted in the loss of one thousand martyrs and wounded about 90 thousand and 15 thousand detainees, as well as destroying and demolishing the house in 1228 and the uprooting of 140 trees from the fields and farms. As reflected again in the Al-Aqsa Intifada in 2000 that resulted in the deaths of more than 4500 Palestinians and the arrest of about 9000 prisoners in Israeli jails. -18 Did not change Oslo Agreement in 1993 from the nature of the Zionist entity-based violence, in February 25, 1994 Israeli forces allowed the guard to enter the Ibrahimi Mosque Jewish settler Baruch Goldstein of the Kach movement to the campus with a gun with automatic proceeded to kill worshipers, killing 60 Palestinians and wounded dozens of others, as occupying forces killed 53 martyrs of the demonstrators.

-19 In 28 of April of 1996 and the massacre of Qana, which was part of a major operation called "Bunches of anger"When the occupation forces to strike at Qana site, which included 800 Lebanese and resulted in the killing of 250 Lebanese in Qana, including 110 alone and 368 were wounded, including 359 civilians. This has been done of these forces to attack the same place a similar long and resulted in the death of 57 Lebanese in the war Israeli Lebanon
http://wewillreturn.blogspot.com/2009/01...-gaza.html
http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/sp...rticle1584
http://www.phillyimc.org/en/end-massacre...h-violence
Where is his freedom? Where the advocates of human rights? What we do to stop the Israeli terrorism on the Palestinians who do not have food and medicine?
03-01-2010, 08:19 AM
You guys are taking all the fun out of being a critic of Zionism. What can I add to the chorus here except perhaps this genuinely religiously inspired peace plan for resolving the I-P conflict. The Canaan Peace Plan first started when I first received the Paxcalibur vision in 1989, a day when either 17 or 22 Palestinian rock-throwing teenagers were killed if memory serves at Temple Mount demonstrations which was God's way of telling me this I-P conflict has to go, God's tired of all the bloodshed shed in the Holy Land in the name of God. The Canaan Peace Plan has evolved into its present form from beginning as the Holy Land Trust proposal which brought me into contact with the Holy Land Trust organization in Bethlehem, a Pax Christi organization not to be confused with the Holy Land Fund Muslim group that got into trouble.

The Israelis are there now and completely dug in for the long term thinking that they can repeat the European invasions and takeovers of non-industrial societies and their lands. But what worked by brute force and massive immigration in the centuries from 1500 to the 1800's doesn't work in the 20th and 21st centuries where the natives are wiser and better armed. Certainly my Ashkenazim peers have not shown any the alleged Jewish smarts in orchestrating the moral disaster that is modern Israel. But there they are in Palestine for keeps and the world has to deal with the situation as is.

Frankly, I'm of the opinion Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslims won't ever work things out until the religious myths in each religion are exposed as such, as myths, such as the so-called deed to Canaan given by God to Abraham and the mandate to Moses and Joshua to remove the Canaanite populations in the original genocidal model of religiously inspire territorial conquest. This is why I am pressing the issue of exposing the Abrahamic foundational myth as being a Jewish reworking of Vedic deities lost in translation from N. India to Canaan. But without the support of historians and scholars willing to buck the Abrahamic disbelief such knowledge will continue to be buried as Abrahamics fight on and on over who owns the Holy Land. Would be that Hindus would get more involved in this process of exposing Abraham and Sarah as derived from Brahma and Sarasvati. They are beginning to here and there, e.g. the Sword of Truth Hindu website but need to step up to the plate of historical truth more vigorously as they are the experts on Vedic religious matters and possible borrowings by other cultures.

My solutions. Anyone got theirs to add? The I-P conflict is really a moral mess..
03-01-2010, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 08:48 AM by Mr Cheese.)
Yes you read it here....Judaism is really Hindusim

Monkeys really rule the universe and someone called Bob just turned Zoroastrian...

Isanity and the effects of shoving your head up your own posterior... next on Oprah

Monkeys really rule the universe and someone called Bob just turned Zoroastrian...

Insanity and the effects of shoving your head up your own posterior... next on Oprah

[Image: straitjacket_new1.jpg]

If the Straight Jacket Fits.........

It is I who am you, it is you who are me. wherever you are,I am there. I am sown in all; you collect me from wherever you wish. And when you collect me, it is your own self that you collect.
03-01-2010, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 02:40 PM by biomystic.)
(03-01-2010 08:40 AM)Mr Cheese Wrote:  Yes you read it here....Judaism is really Hindusim

Isanity and the effects of shoving your head up your own posterior... next on Oprah

Insanity and the effects of shoving your head up your own posterior... next on Oprah

[Image: straitjacket_new1.jpg]

If the Straight Jacket Fits.........

Is this your appeal for help, Cheesie? There should assistance available for you even in Wisconsin..

[Image: cheesehead.jpg]
03-01-2010, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2010 10:00 PM by Venedi Sporoi.)
Cheesie? It's beside the point, but really, I don't even know if that's an insult. I'll agree British ceding a portion of the Palestine mandate to the Jewish people was in a way a continuation of the old imperial policy, and the fact that it caused some 711,000 people to flee their homes and become refugees is terrible. Even so, if it were up to you could you kick the Jews out? Would you precipitate yet another diaspora of the Jewish people, and scatter a good several million with no other homes? I couldn't do that, least of all when 68% were Sabras (born there). I can just see the mass deportation of a million Israeli-born Jews back to a Russia they've never seen. I'm sure they'd receive a warm welcome. Hah!

As for the bloody madness that's taking place over that land, it's really a back and forth. Continuous civilian casualties are a result of being in a constant state of war. Both sides target civilians- the numerical difference is only a consequence of what they're targeting them with (That is, Israel has bigger weapons).
03-01-2010, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2010 12:01 AM by biomystic.)
Israelis have been there 62 years now and every one of Israel's neighbors hates Israel. Talk about a need for a new plan or talk about national psychosis, when will Israelis wake up and figure out they can't get away with trying to ethnically cleanse Palestine of Gentile Palestinians in the 20th and 21st centuries? Not when Israel sits in a sea of Middle East Arab Muslims; the whole Zionist idea was utterly devoid of both common sense and morality from the git-go. No wonder Zionist leadership devolved onto gangsters, who else would have the lack of decency and willingness to use force to inflict a program of greed for the property of others?
As for thinking the idea is crazy that ancient Jews borrowed from Vedic sources, then we will have to assign Aristotle and Voltaire as fellow loonies plus a number of lesser known ancient philosophers and historians who thought the same way, e.g. Clearchus of Soli, Megasthenes. Martin Haug PhD has the same idea in his book The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis.

It's only a matter of time before most scholars of ancient history begin serious studies of the roots of Judaism in borrowed ancient pagan religious ideas, rituals, and social laws.
03-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Can I jut point out that you're not talking about Judaism at all?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Question For Christians , Muslims , And Judaism . TrueCreed 12 658 04-20-2017 02:58 AM
Last Post: arthra
  Blessed are you who are poor PopeADope 15 967 02-05-2017 01:22 AM
Last Post: arthra
  Can someone help talk to this poor soul Edith Stoph 0 270 05-10-2014 10:42 PM
Last Post: Edith Stoph
  the poor in spirit martiin 7 654 11-26-2013 12:55 PM
Last Post: martiin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)