Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old Friends
02-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Old Friends
A group of 40 years old buddies get in touch and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally they agree upon that they should meet at the Gasthof zum Loewen restaurant because the waitresses there have low cut blouses and nice breasts.

10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group gets in touch again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally they agree that they should meet at the Gasthof zum Loewen because the food there is very good and the wine selection is good also.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group gets in touch again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally they agree that they should meet at the Gasthof zum Loewen because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke free.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group gets in touch again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally they agree that they should meet at the Gasthof zum Loewen because the restaurant is wheel chair accessible and they even have an elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group gets in touch again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally they agree that they should meet at the Gasthof zum Loewen because they have never been there before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 08:34 PM
RE: Old Friends
Well, it made me smile, even if no one else found it funny.
02-13-2010, 08:44 AM
One of the benefits of dementia, meeting new friends every day!
07-29-2010, 02:24 PM
(02-13-2010 08:44 AM)minus459 Wrote:  One of the benefits of dementia, meeting new friends every day!

And sometimes meeting them every few minutes!
08-03-2010, 06:15 PM
haha. LIKE. Though I think men never loose their appreciation for low cut blouses and nice breasts.
08-22-2010, 04:42 AM
I love my friends, they gave me too much cares!Big Grin
Happy everyday everyone here!

Praise High quality nfl jerseys, lowest price, fashionable styles, best service!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For my Canadian friends Herminator 6 341 12-30-2016 01:54 PM
Last Post: KAYSER

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)