Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Omipotence
01-02-2010, 06:27 AM
Omipotence
If some one suggests that a person should not follow a religious faith or take part in a religious practice because they do not like it, then surly he or she is claiming to have more knowledge the father of all goodly creation since all good comes from God, how do you justify what you do not like by doing wronh things to the innocent to make your self look right, are we not (that is us humans) far from the perfect all knowing of Almighty father and the Son and the Holy spirit, if it is one this I have learned about people is that the lessons left by history has taught us nothing, where the man is said to have been a sadistic monster then invariably so becomes the woman in her quest to condemmor save from his self destructive ways, Only Holy god and the Son of man has the complete blue print of life.

Golry to God in the highest peace to his people of earth
MI-SDM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2010, 09:04 AM
RE: Omipotence
So... you start out by saying that condemning the faith of another because you do not like it is wrong. Condemnation should only be based on knowledge. I agree with you there. But then you start talking about a very Christian view of the world. By your own admission, you must also accept Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, etc. According to your own argument you do not know whether or not "Holy god and the son of man" have the complete blueprint of life or not. Maybe Allah has it, or Buddha. Maybe no one has it at all.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
01-04-2010, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 03:44 PM by Charles Die Hammern.)
When I was young I use to laugh at the term Christ the shepard watching the flock and caring for the lamb but now seeing what has become of mankind I realise it is not so stupid at all since once left to our own devices we are nothing but lost, as if like a child destructive with a new not knowing the cost of it's worth, so I welcome the good shepard.
01-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Actually left to our own devices we've created an astounding civilization, lifting ourselves out of the stone age and creating a technological paradise. Granted we still have many areas of improvement, but we've done a really good job.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)