Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On the Baha'i Faith
07-21-2008, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2008 03:21 AM by Hyperborean.)
On the Baha'i Faith
In examining the Perennialist school of thought as a precursor to the thoughts of the Traditionalists, it is possible to cast the Bahá’í Faith as being an ideal belief system. Preaching the unity of all religion, the Bahá’í faith claims to encompass the teachings of Zoroaster, Abraham, Moses, Sakyamuni Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Muhammad and, most recently, the Báb and Bahá’u'lláh. Because of this, they have deceived Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, and other practicioners of the Traditional faith, alluring them towards themselves.

If one believes the Bahá’í claims, one will think that Bahaism is the latest Universal religion with superior omnipresent laws that supercede all others. From an exoteric point of view, one can draw similarities to it. At the very core of the Perennialist philosophy is the idea that there is a single body of truth known as the perennial wisdom which human beings have known from a very early point in history. Yet, this is where the similarity ends. While Baháism strives to combine all religions in a single ‘melting pot,’ Perennialists and Traditionalists are able to see the value of other religious systems while staying within orthodox boundaries. Moreover, Baháism in itself tends to contradict the thermodynamic principles of Traditionalism. Evola himself rejected the “myth of progress,” and recognized the process of “slow obscuration” from the Higher giving rise to the Lower. Baháism, however itself makes no attempt to hide its revisionist nature, and even stakes a claim to fame that it is a religion especially made for modern times. Thus, the very nature of Baháism is self-contradictory; while claiming to be a part of tradition, it significantly tries to obscure and distort it.

It is also important to understand the origins of Baha’i. As stated before, Bahaism was a false teaching concieved as the antithesis to Tradition in general and Islam in particular. The creation of the false religion was also aided by foreign (particularly Russian, English, and Jewish) Marxists and atheists. This can be seen in the destructive, amoral doctrine of Bahaism itself. Bahaullah claimed not only that he was a Prophet that exceeded Muhammad (Qur. 5:3), but also that he was the incarnation of Allah, and is thus guilty of shirk (Qur., 9:31, 46:4). For example, they claim “In creation there is no evil, all is good. Certain qualities and natures innate in some men and apparently blameworthy are not so in reality,” (in other words, there is no difference between halal and haram). Their primary aim is to strike against Islam and create political and spiritual instability in Muslim societies. They also reject many verses of the Qur’an because they believe that the Muslims have distorted them. They also reject Hajj and want to destroy the Ka’bah and distribute its rubble throughout the world. Also, a study of the Aqdas in Arabic and English will reveal that nowhere Baha has prohibited sodomy and homosexuality. This leads one to believe that had Baha actually completed the law, he would have made sodomy and homosexuality permissible and actually encouraged it (Qur. 7:80). These example, as well as countless others (some of which are explained here) make it clear that Baháism is nothing but a false teaching which merely appropriates exoteric Islamic concepts in an attempt to undermine Islam.

In essence, the purpose of the Bahá’í faith is like that of the communists of the 20th century or Americans of the 21st century: to spread all over the world and to be governed by the commands of a single elite group. Like the aforementioned, they wish to create a single world empire with a single world culture and language and abolish race and culture in favour of their devious ideology.

http://my.textjourney.com/ahwei/2008/05/...99i-faith/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Bahá'í Faith Bahai 62 6,677 07-13-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: arthra
  An excerpt from the Baha'i ImmortalPhoenix 1 1,049 03-16-2013 12:04 AM
Last Post: arthra
  Faith without works and proof is false faith. Greatest I am 8 2,142 12-10-2012 01:26 PM
Last Post: Rev. Stein
  Attitude towards 'work' in Islam, Baha'i, Christianity and Judaism? Aum 7 1,861 12-08-2012 11:11 PM
Last Post: rosends
  Is faith in fiction good faith? Miracles. Greatest I am 27 4,745 10-31-2010 10:24 PM
Last Post: biomystic
  Closing the Frontier in 1890 and the Baha'i Faith RonPrice 3 3,180 06-23-2010 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mk3390
  Jesus’ test for faith. Have you tested your faith? Greatest I am 0 3,719 05-31-2010 05:07 PM
Last Post: Greatest I am
  A New, paradigm, a new culture of learning and growth in the Baha'i Community RonPrice 2 1,501 08-03-2009 07:14 PM
Last Post: RonPrice

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)