Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Out of Africa theory debunked
07-21-2011, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2011 07:09 PM by LoveEarth.)
Out of Africa theory debunked
"New evidence supports 'multi-regional' hypothesis"

Quote:Early modern humans reached the region about 40,000 years ago, and so were believed to have co-existed with their ancestors.
The new research suggests this assumption was wrong - and Homo erectus disappeared long before the arrival of Homo sapiens in Asia.
New excavations and dating analysis indicate that Homo erectus was extinct by at least 143,000 years ago, and perhaps more than 550,000 years ago.
If this is the case, it challenges the widely accepted 'Out of Africa' hypothesis which holds that modern humans became fully evolved in Africa before emigrating to other parts of the world

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...z1SmuAiGkF

Blacks, Whites and Asians have different ancestors – and did not come from Africa, claims scientist

In a paper widely trumpeted and due for release in book form, Akhil Bakshi, the leader of a recent major scientific expedition supported by India’s prime minister, claims that “Negroid”, “Caucasian” and “Mongoloid peoples are not only separate races but separate species, having evolved on different continents.

http://www.articlesafari.com/2010/09/whi...om-africa/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2011, 07:09 PM
RE: Out of Africa theory debunked
So now you accept that humans "evolved" from "ancestors" such as Homo Erectus?
07-21-2011, 07:11 PM
(07-21-2011 07:09 PM)rocketboy9000 Wrote:  So now you accept that humans "evolved" from "ancestors" such as Homo Erectus?

No, i believe we co-existed with them. The links are useful because they disprove the out of africa myth of single origins.
07-21-2011, 10:24 PM
(07-21-2011 07:11 PM)LoveEarth Wrote:  
(07-21-2011 07:09 PM)rocketboy9000 Wrote:  So now you accept that humans "evolved" from "ancestors" such as Homo Erectus?

No, i believe we co-existed with them. The links are useful because they disprove the out of africa myth of single origins.

Disprove, that's a pretty big call. How about put's forward a hypothesis instead hmmm. Maybe I should ask you as well whether you are familiar with the term "critical thinking"?

On I side note, I'm fairly certain the God Rocks was pretty clear about his stance on people creating multiple accounts maybe someone should look into it.

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how. - Nietzsche
07-22-2011, 01:17 AM
Original Article Wrote:If this is the case, it challenges the widely accepted 'Out of Africa' hypothesis

LoveEarth Wrote:The links are useful because they disprove the out of africa myth of single origins

Science, discussion and now semantics. Will your talents never start?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The difference between Scientific Theory and Creation Theory Hitcher 145 10,079 01-08-2014 05:38 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  Origin of the Species Debunked LoveEarth 6 1,393 07-22-2011 02:48 AM
Last Post: Visqueen

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)