Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Over Bandwidth Usage
07-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Over Bandwidth Usage
Sorry about the website being down the last couple of days. We had a traffic spike that caused the site to go over its allotted bandwidth. I've increased the bandwidth available so hopefully this won't happen again.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2011, 07:50 PM
RE: Over Bandwidth Usage
My wife was happy to see me off the computer for a while........lol

????????????????
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2011, 03:52 AM
Mine wasn't.
07-30-2011, 05:30 AM
(07-29-2011 07:44 PM)God Rocks Wrote:  We had a traffic spike..

Interesting .. I wonder whether that was 'fueled' by users, or some anomaly, such as a browser (or server) sending more data than it should Cool
07-31-2011, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2011 09:32 AM by Hombre.)
I was getting withdrawal symptoms then, to cap it off, my ISP provider got a lightening strike on the mast that serves this area on Friday evening so I had no connection until this morning. Worse than trying to give up smoking I'll tell you!
08-01-2011, 07:52 AM
(07-31-2011 09:31 AM)Hombre Wrote:  I was getting withdrawal symptoms then, to cap it off, my ISP provider got a lightening strike on the mast that serves this area on Friday evening so I had no connection until this morning. Worse than trying to give up smoking I'll tell you!

HAHAHAHA!

I was granted a half day off of work Friday, gratis, and I'm glad, because I was having RF withdrawals! Poor Kev, he had to keep replying to me on Facebook!! I know he's wishing he'd never accepted my friend request!!Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)