Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradise for Sex
07-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Paradise for Sex
Paedophile priest told boy (7) he could get dead grandfather into heaven if he performed sex act

Click Here to know more about Islam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Paradise for Sex
If the guilt of the priest is proven then burn him, burn him at a stake in public view. Let all know of the evil he has done.

There is nothing in this world I hate more than people who abuse children and people who rape others. Those sorts of people should get the death penatly.

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
07-04-2013, 02:08 PM
I am curious. If it was not a boy, but a 7 year old girl, and he thought the girl was very mature for her age, and was willing to marry the girl first, KAYSER, what would your thoughts be on it then?

If everyone was thinking the same thing, then no one would be thinking at all.
07-04-2013, 02:13 PM
(07-04-2013 02:08 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  I am curious. If it was not a boy, but a 7 year old girl, and he thought the girl was very mature for her age, and was willing to marry the girl first, KAYSER, what would your thoughts be on it then?

If the parrents accept and she accepted, doesn't matter what I think
But for me it's not acceptable, because the time and age we live in doesn't accept that

07-04-2013, 02:19 PM
So, lets change the time and age. Why is it not acceptable to you? Lets say in this time and age, it was accepted by the boy, and his parents. Would you still find it unacceptable?

07-04-2013, 02:44 PM
(07-04-2013 02:19 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  So, lets change the time and age. Why is it not acceptable to you? Lets say in this time and age, it was accepted by the boy, and his parents. Would you still find it unacceptable?

it will still be not accepted by me today.
because at this age, it takes long years for kids to mature, they don't have a sense of responsibity at young age. also they need to have education to guarantee the future, marriage will be a distruction at a young age

07-04-2013, 02:52 PM
You'd be astounded at some of the maturity and responsibility that some children show at exceedingly young ages, especially when their environment forces them to grow up quickly.

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2013, 03:00 PM
(07-04-2013 02:52 PM)Satyros Wrote:  You'd be astounded at some of the maturity and responsibility that some children show at exceedingly young ages, especially when their environment forces them to grow up quickly.

yes, i know that but the majority are not

07-04-2013, 03:02 PM
(07-04-2013 02:44 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  it will still be not accepted by me today.
because at this age, it takes long years for kids to mature, they don't have a sense of responsibity at young age. also they need to have education to guarantee the future, marriage will be a distruction at a young age

I agree with this, but even in today's world, some children are very mature and very well educated at very early ages. Does that make it still ok? I personally do not think so, and have never thought it was ok, in any time period.

I must ask though, what do you really think has changed, from 600 years ago, that made it ok back then, but not acceptable today?

07-04-2013, 03:06 PM
(07-04-2013 03:02 PM)EqualAtheist Wrote:  
(07-04-2013 02:44 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  it will still be not accepted by me today.

I agree with this, but even in today's world, some children are very mature and very well educated at very early ages. Does that make it still ok? I personally do not think so, and have never thought it was ok, in any time period.

I must ask though, what do you really think has changed, from 600 years ago, that made it ok back then, but not acceptable today?
Still not ok, because it is not culturally acceptable in this age

i don't think it was 600 years, it was more than 1400 years ago

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)