Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pauline Hoax may not be sustainable in this age of internet and international forums
07-21-2010, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 06:11 AM by Ahmadi.)
Pauline Hoax may not be sustainable in this age of internet and international forums
Let us search for what Jesus, may peace be on him genuinely preached! The materials available to expose hoax by Paul are becoming encyclopedic now. The myth is no longer sustainable. Here is the first drop of rain from me. It is time for the Trinitarians to move to Judaism or Unitarian Christianity if not Islam.

A book for immediate download from Archive.org:

Not Paul, But Jesus (1823)
Author: Jeremy Bentham
Publisher: Hunt
Year: 1823

The list of books on the topic is unending:

H Maccoby, The Mythmaker: Paul and the Invention of Christianity, Harper and Rowe, New York, 1986

Lillian C. Freudmann, Antisemitism in the New Testament, University Press of America, New York, 1994

Michael Goulder, St. Paul Versus St. Peter: A Tale of Two Missions, SCM Press, London, 1994

Andrew D. Benson, The True Origins Of Christianity And The Bible, Prudental Publishing Company, Clovis, Ca., 1999

Joseph Wheless, Forgery In Christianity, Alfred A. Knope, New York, 1930

This last book, Forgery in Christianity is also available on Archive.org.

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2010, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 09:13 AM by Stereophonic.)
RE: Pauline Hoax may not be sustainable in this age of internet and international forums
Ahmadi, I'll give you an "A" for persistence, but sooner or later even you will have to face the fact that you cannot make a case for your positions based entirely on wishful thinking, outdated scholarship, fringe self-promoters, and discredited tracts from gadflys writing far outside their limited areas of expertise.

http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ --- http://www.ntwrightpage.com/
07-21-2010, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 09:19 AM by Raphael.)
RE: Pauline Hoax may not be sustainable in this age of internet and international forums
(07-21-2010 09:02 AM)Stereophonic Wrote:  Ahmadi, I'll give you an "A" for persistence

HEY stereo dude with mono one track mind, do you mind if I give ewe, you and u, a taste of your IGNORANT medicine?

Quote:sooner or later even you will have to face the fact that you cannot make a case for your positions based on wishful thinking, outdated scholarship, fringe self-promoters, and tracts by penned by gadflys who write entirely outside their areas of expertise.

go stand in front of a mirror or a blackboard and reBLEAT after me.

I AM AN IGNORANT human who lacks metaphysical insight.

namaste
(07-21-2010 06:05 AM)Ahmadi Wrote:  Let us search for what Jesus, may peace be on him genuinely preached! The materials available to expose hoax by Paul are becoming encyclopedic now. The myth is no longer sustainable.

go Ahmadi go
go go go

only takes two to tango
st. paul and st. peter formed a conspiracy.

after you prove Paul from tarSuS is a LIAR, it will be easy to prove jeSuS is the FIB he wove into text.

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
07-21-2010, 12:11 PM
^ Ahmadi, if he's supporting you on something, you probably have it all dead wrong.
Paul of Tarsus almost certainly did exist, but Jesus was certainly real. We have evidence from more than just the apostles. Whether he was divine or a normal rabbi, that we will never know.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-21-2010, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 04:07 PM by Ahmadi.)
(07-21-2010 12:11 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Whether (Jesus) he was divine or a normal rabbi, that we will never know.

With all the Jews, Unitarian Christians and the Muslims working to bring Jesus back to true colors, Trinitarians will find it hard to stick to this irrational idea of full god and full man, or any sort of hybrid Jesus!

I am second coming of Thomas Paine. If you are a Christian, have you read Age of Reason?
07-21-2010, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 04:07 PM by Raphael.)
(07-21-2010 12:11 PM)vociferous Wrote:  ^ Ahmadi, if he's supporting you on something, you probably have it all dead wrong.
Paul of Tarsus almost certainly did exist, but Jesus was certainly real. We have evidence from more than just the apostles. Whether he was divine or a normal rabbi, that we will never know.

ah ha
no wonder you have been shadowing me.
you figured out real quick I was trying to bring jesus down a notch or two, and the swastika up quite a few notches.

IMHO the jesus that IGNORANT folks cling to as a security blanket, did not exist dude, as folks like you believe.
PROOF PLEASE of the son of god?
NOBODY thought to take a sketch back then, thus we have sketchy details?
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jesus was a very common name.
If I was going to pick a name outta the hat, it could be jesus or john.
both common names, that the common folk could connect with?

IGNORANT little ewe cites the apostles as proof, 12 apostles who were written into the story?
What a joker you are.
TongueTongue

duh only an IGNORANT bible babbler cannot see the OBVIOUS connections between the number 12 and the 12 apostles, 12 minor prophets, 12 shewbread, 12 tribes, 12 gates, 12 patriarchs, 12 signs of the zodiac?

paul from tarSuS who invented jeSuS may have lived too.
who knows
who cares

PAUL never spoke of a CHRIST literally the way IGNORANT sheeple on this forum do 2000 years later.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
IGNORANT human who I can now officially call a bible babbler.
No wonder you think space is a vacuum.
It must be to support your dead hero Einstein.
Both of you are behind the times.
AT least Al has an excuse.
What is yours?
OH I forgot, you are an IGNORANT bible babbler who takes far too much literally in a figurative world.
Tongue

namaste

07-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Jesus isn't a very common name, and it didn't exist until Jesus of Nazareth. It comes from Joseph.
Also, of course I'm not a bible babbler, you nit. I've been the one shooting down consistently voice from the ark, and am agnostic.

07-21-2010, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 04:18 PM by Ahmadi.)
I must agree with Raphael when he writes:

IGNORANT little ewe cites the apostles as proof, 12 apostles who were written into the story?

... Only an IGNORANT bible babbler cannot see the OBVIOUS connections between the number 12 and the 12 apostles, 12 minor prophets, 12 shewbread, 12 tribes, 12 gates, 12 patriarchs, 12 signs of the zodiac?"

Now the New Testament has described the human geneology of Jesus. May be in this thread we could try to examine the supposedly divine ancestory of Jesus Christ!

Mother Mary, according to this thesis is mother of god, so she is also some sort of god? Or is she fully human? Before you try to solve this riddle, please remember the Third Ecumenical COUNCIL OF EPHESUS, held in Alexandria in 431CE, declared Mary the Mother of God (theotokos).

Is she mother of God the Father also? After all 'three persons one substance!'

07-21-2010, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 04:29 PM by Raphael.)
(07-21-2010 04:05 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Jesus isn't a very common name, and it didn't exist until Jesus of Nazareth. It comes from Joseph.

I disagree again.
show me proof of what you spew
here is mine IGNORANT human
http://www.slate.com/id/2207398

Quote:Jesus comes from the transliteration of Yeshua into Greek and then English.

you do appear correct only in the fact...the name jesus is a bastardization of the real name.
duh what was the name in the OLD Testament agnostic bible babbler who believes in jesus?
WTF?

What about Yeshua...?
Duh do you believe in him?
DUH IGNORANT folks just keeping on digging a deeper hole of nonsense for themselves?

(07-21-2010 04:05 PM)vociferous Wrote:  Also, of course I'm not a bible babbler, you nit. I've been the one shooting down consistently voice from the ark, and am agnostic.

I don't read the double dribble going on between two ignorant humans.
duh why would I?
you both just end up fouling each other.

yup I am prophet and referee. Tongue

duh dude anybody who believes in a literal Christ is a bible babbler.
that is how I define ewe.

agnostic fella who believes in christ?

yup ewe are a special case indeed. Tongue
enough said...
your special brand of IGNORANCE likes to sit on the fence, not committing to any belief?

Let me ask you a question.
Were you raised in a biblical setting as a wee impressionalbe child?
If the answer is yes....then obvioulsy the damage was done in early childhood.
The IGNORANCE seed was planted, took root, and turned into a sapling?

Were you raised in a bible babble household?
Do you have unresolved iSSues?
wanna lie down on my couch and talk about it?

namaste

07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
(07-21-2010 04:15 PM)Ahmadi Wrote:  I must agree with Raphael when he writes:

... Only an IGNORANT bible babbler cannot see the OBVIOUS connections between the number 12 and the 12 apostles, 12 minor prophets, 12 shewbread, 12 tribes, 12 gates, 12 patriarchs, 12 signs of the zodiac?"

Now the New Testament has described the human geneology of Jesus. May be in this thread we could try to examine the supposedly divine ancestory of Jesus Christ!

Mother Mary, according to this thesis is mother of god, so she is also some sort of god? Or is she fully human? Before you try to solve this riddle, please remember the Third Ecumenical COUNCIL OF EPHESUS, held in Alexandria in 431CE, declared Mary the Mother of God (theotokos).

Well, that's a complex issue. I'm not exactly sure how to respond, but if you take the New Testament at face value, it doesn't say it. Actually, most statements about Mary are provided later by the Church, much like the Rabbis who wrote the Talmud for Jews.

As a skeptic, I don't believe Jesus was divine. Also, as a Jew, I am not supposed to believe that. Jesus had some nice teachings, but he wasn't the son of God, almost undoubtably.

12 is a common number. So is 6, 2, 3, 10, etc. 40 is very common as well. It's a pattern in many books, and certain numbers hold reverence in different cultures.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Age Ten Commandments taykair 12 643 06-19-2017 02:00 PM
Last Post: Caesar Saladin
  new age Vana 53 2,968 09-25-2014 01:57 PM
Last Post: Vana
  Introducing an International Newsblog: The Muslim Times Ahmadi 3 878 01-03-2012 09:02 AM
Last Post: Zagreus
  Why this little corner of the internet? Flipper 27 2,775 07-10-2011 12:12 AM
Last Post: Flipper
  The old Age argument. EqualAtheist 38 3,816 02-06-2011 08:47 AM
Last Post: StarStuff
  The End Times of Pauline Christianity has arrived biomystic 18 3,189 02-05-2011 04:47 PM
Last Post: Yefet
  New golden age. MRlogic 6 1,015 02-01-2011 05:52 PM
Last Post: MRlogic
  I'm Jacking all of Internet Ministry's threads. Who's with me? StarStuff 5 1,518 10-19-2010 12:16 AM
Last Post: Painkiller
  Taking back control of Religion Forums.org biomystic 78 7,639 09-19-2010 10:10 AM
Last Post: may
  Religion Forums in danger of sinking under the weight of spammers biomystic 6 1,180 08-26-2010 07:57 PM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)