Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Periodic Table of Elements is an Orchestra
07-16-2010, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2010 06:52 AM by Raphael.)
Ever wonder what oxygen, hydrogen and zinc 'sounded like'?

wow

yes apparently it is.

the Allosphere takes you inside your mind, body, space?
what will they think of next?

on TED Tv
http://www.ted.com/talks/joann_kuchera_m...phere.html

@3:55 the symphony starts but, do yourself a favor.
Watch the whole thing.
Praise

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2010, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 08:07 AM by Raphael.)
RE: Periodic Table of Elements is an Orchestra
this thread is a nice match to what you are reading

http://www.religionforums.org/thread-3018.html

SOUND IS THE KEY

OM, the hills really are alive with the SOUND of music....

namaste

07-18-2010, 12:06 PM
That allosphere thingy was pretty cool artistically, I'm skeptical it has any real-world scientific value though. Still, I'd live to go inside of it.

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
07-18-2010, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 12:41 PM by Raphael.)
(07-18-2010 12:06 PM)KC Carter Wrote:  That allosphere thingy was pretty cool artistically, I'm skeptical it has any real-world scientific value though. Still, I'd live to go inside of it.

putting you inside it would be a waste of time dude, a waste of juice.

why do I waste my time yakking with IGNORANCE that has manifest inside the body of a 27 year old is a question I should ask myself.

namaste

07-18-2010, 01:03 PM
^ I'm almost 100% positive you are much more ignorant to reality than KC. Also, sound is just a wave passed in some medium, usually air. It's kinetic energy, that's all.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-18-2010, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 01:39 PM by Raphael.)
(07-18-2010 01:03 PM)vociferous Wrote:  ^ I'm almost 100% positive you are much more ignorant to reality than KC. Also, sound is just a wave passed in some medium, usually air. It's kinetic energy, that's all.

here we go again
I am 100% certain that you, ewe and u do NOT get it!!!
who cares what you "THINK' a SOUND WAVE is, wow I am impressed that you can reBLEAT more nonsense.
I bet ewe have an answer ready for what LIGHT is too?
duh

AUM OM does an IGNORANT human FEEL SOUND might be relevant to getting MARY pregnant through her EAR as the scriptures suggest?
DUH
IS SOUND connected to the ineffable name of GOD that should not be spoken?

WHAT DOES CERN SAY about SOUND and the HIGGS BOSON?
AND DUDE duh to remind you, ewe and u, the HIGGS BOSON = GRAVITY
the HOLY GRAIL of science?

HOWEVER for SOUNDS to radiate through SPACE, SPACE MUST HAVE A MEDIUM?
DO YOU FOLLOW?

Duh duh duh
why do I yak with ewe, you and u?
I should know better?
Hans Alfven who won a NOBEL award had to deal with his stupid peers, he battled them for years and years and years, his critics said PLASMA did not exist, and do I want that kind of stupid battle with IGNORANT little you, ewe and u??
Why does the MOB of IGNORANT folks think I want that?
Leave me alone.
I am not your teacher...I am merely passing it on.

Could you take your IGNORANCE elsewhere please?
I suspect those folks who Hans Alfven debated knew MORE about physics than YOU, ewe and U combined.

DUDE please stop being IGNORANT and go to the links, stop commenting.
Please TRY to NOT TYPE?

I have proven my ability to predict the future?
YES I HAVE...
Praise ON THIS THREAD HERE>>>>>>>>>
http://www.religionforums.org/thread-301...l#pid35087

I am waiting for you to suggest your reason for being alive, what you will contribute to the chaos?
Are you one of the multitudes, the bane of humanity, the ever present IGNORANT, impossible to slay, comes in many flavors, put in the way of those trying to 'remember'?

Are you merely programmed to antagonize and stand in the way of those that have vision?

folks like me?
why bother...
put me on ignore

namaste

07-18-2010, 02:02 PM
(07-18-2010 01:25 PM)Raphael Wrote:  
(07-18-2010 01:03 PM)vociferous Wrote:  ^ I'm almost 100% positive you are much more ignorant to reality than KC. Also, sound is just a wave passed in some medium, usually air. It's kinetic energy, that's all.

here we go again
I am 100% certain that you, ewe and u do NOT get it!!!
who cares what you "THINK' a SOUND WAVE is, wow I am impressed that you can reBLEAT more nonsense.
I bet ewe have an answer ready for what LIGHT is too?

Umm....sound requires a creator, so it being considered kinetic force is 100% correct in comparison to considering it existing by itself. All the periodic elements you talk about exist only with a creator, or else your ability to speak holds zero understanding within the universe. We simply have to be comparable to something, in order to see ourselves.

As for light, lol, Light is sound that is being upheld by a creator. In effect, plasma, which has zero reverence here, is proof of a creator and perpetual create-ability. Plasma being the purest sound of the creator, Aum(Patanjali Yoga Sutra)

LOL IGNORANT SHEEPLE LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-18-2010, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 03:46 PM by Raphael.)
(07-18-2010 02:02 PM)azurescen Wrote:  Plasma being the purest sound of the creator,

Aum
(Patanjali Yoga Sutra)

LOL IGNORANT SHEEPLE LOL

What if?

I always claim you are IGNORANT of the SWASTIKA, don't I.
guess what IGNORANT azure...
guess what two symbols are attributed to Ganesha?

AUM/OM and the SWASTIKA are the divine symbols associated with Ganesh.
funny they have the same meaning as Alpha and Omega attributed to theory called jesus?

aum and swastika
alpha and omega
beginning and end...

ALL MEANING THE SAME THING

Quote:Shri Ganesh Yantra
• Before undertaking any new venture it is necessary to
perform a Ganesh Puja in order to ensure the successful completion
of the Kamaya. The swastika is the sign of Lord Ganesh. The Yantra
is composed of six triangles, which are closed on all sides, with a
central triangle and a "Bindu" inside.

AUM, Um do you know these things I share with you?
funny coincidence Ganesha was an immaculate conception too, just like jesus?
SOUNDS like the same script was passed around.

So in the end it is realized that in fact "the medium is the message".

Here we have yet another reason to pretend the medium did not exist, so the message gets lost perhaps?
And does there seemed to be a conspiratorial attempt to ELIMINATE THE MEDIUM that carries a message along with an ancient vortex theory?
The luminiferous aether stood alongside the atom for 2000 years, until the 1800s.

Let's pretend space is empty...call it a vacuum...nothing out there....duh duh duh

All are just egotistical fookin sematics played by semites with slide-rulers with something to prove about being chosen?

Thus it is revealed that PLASMA is the medium
what is the message being carried in the medium?

duh if plasma = 'blood' of the universe?

duh what are we in the bigger picture if plasma is the equivalent of blood?
A dis-ease, virus, bacteria, out of harmony?

clearly we are showing signs of dis-ease with nature.

maybe this is also why the upper tiers of humanity concern themselves with 'bloodlines and racial purity'?

namaste

07-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Hmm true, you do claim me ignorant of the Swastica, but I would call it more "yet" to be informed. Thank you for playing the part of research, heh, or being nice, whatever it is that you do.

Interesting connection there, I can see the connotation and yet I personally know Ganesha has zero to do with anything other than what he says, which probably has amounted to about that over time....but when it comes to things of the nature of Ganesh, I think you should respect the religion you are trying to talk about before you may properly speak of it. Ganesh may be immaculate but is of zero connection or likeness of Jesus. Just try communing with the him, Ganesh will surely make you know him.

As for any loss of harmony, all of that only exists within the mind it exists in, and as far as I see, the universe has zero to do with sickness. It is only those who create sickness who even contain it. Sorry, plasma still contains only the sign of the creator, DO THE RESEARCH!
07-22-2010, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2010 09:23 PM by azurescen.)
More about this plasma thing. If your going to look at the elements as an orchestra, and sound as a medium which travels through matter within space. Than you are going to have to see that inherently plasma is a different sort of light all together.

Something like this might be hard for you to understand, but as you maybe have realized plasma is a stand alone form/a different state of matter. What you may have of yet realized is that plasma is, very different than other states of matter which require light to truly exist. In other words(condensed) you may only experience matter as the means for its existence, whether you know it you require light to experience, ie light creates heat, light creates sight, heat and sight spread out to give us the plethora of experience-able reality. We require both in order to exist within the universe. When you realize this you may be afraid to think that it takes plasma to create light, and yet at the same time electricity can create light.

Plasma in a sense is a source of light, whereas it takes, in the most material sense, a series of magnets John Searl to conduct electricity in order to create light.

So, if somehow we ceased to get sunlight, we would be requiring a whole lot of gasoline to heat ourselves and to grow plants for oxygen, we would have to live enclosed inside of the earth in order to have the capability to contain everything, and we would require some sort of imaginary vent(which would kill us) in order to relieve the exhaust. Or we could just build a TUN of these magnetic electrical conductors, get really crafty at them, and burrow deep down pretty cosily.

This is ALL we got in the case we lose the sun.

This is a far fetched plan, and simply a theory to connect with what I say next. I have the information that proves your dumb!
There are 3 forms of existence within this universe. Particles, waves, and consciousness.

Particles are the creation, which give to waves which are the aspect of creating, and these give to consciousness which is the creator aspect inherently giving to the particles/creation.

From here we have a science which placesm everything within it and deny your theory of a message and medium being plasma, plasma is simply a "message" of particles. Whereas there is a yet mysterious message hidden within waves that once we find the wave connection to gas, we can actually begin to attempt to discover.

I place in order earth, wind, water, than fire(plasma) which is followed by aether. Which you can place within waves in the same order electricity, the gaseous equivalent, and magnetism...which leaves blank as well the plasma connection and an aether connection.

You see, light is the medium, plasma is the message. In this sense, the only way you could reveal the connected aspects of gas plasma and aether in wave form would be to understand how the light conducted through plasma is differing from the light created through heating elements(ie in the center of the planet)

Heat(wave) is connected to light(particle) in that they are the noumenal mediums of the phenomenal messages of particle(earth wind water fire aether) and wave(electricity blank magnetism blank blank). Within the wave formation, and through it conducting light, I can see that you are missing a great portion of your soul through even accepting sickness as being dominant, and in fact miss the entire 3rd aspect of being(consciousness). The thought of particles dominates your world, and waves is the answer, Fire conducting light is a solution to your problem, and yet you would have to see your own spirit within fire in order to even begin.

GOOD LUCK!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)