Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pets!
11-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Pets!
What type of Pets do you have?

I got a little doggy with cute white fur and brown spots, She is a half Jack Russel Half Chow!
She can go from being mean one minute to being very smart and sweet the next.(They say Dogs are allot like their masters, Points at himself.)

"Hidden underneath the stoned cold surface of every Pious Person lays buried a Kinky Pervert, Stop bringing shovels, Where not digging!"-Azrael
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2009, 08:53 AM
RE: Pets!
I have two rabbits. One is Black and the other is black and white. We got them from the shelter, and they were too old and never became acustomed to people handling them, so they don't like being held. But one of them does run over to me and climbs on my lap if I feed him treats,a dn sometimes they let people stroke them. One of them was given to the shealter because the previous owners did not want her, and the other had escaped and they found him in the wild.

The person that is truly happy is not the one who gets everything they want, but the one who learns to be happy with what they have.
12-24-2009, 06:07 AM
I have a little black cat, Her name is Paws. My cat Paws is my best friend. She's always following me around the house. She loves my two sons & is content to watch t.v. with the family. She also jumps & attacks shadows on the walls. My kids call her Pies & it stuck.

r4i software
12-24-2009, 11:25 AM
We've got two dogs. Our oldest is a female border-collie mix named Reggie who is 10 years old with a sweet disposition.

Our newest addition is a Mastiff/Lab mix named Boris. He's 14 weeks old, and weighing in at over 30 lbs (up from 17lbs just 6 weeks ago).

Here is a photo of Boris that I took yesterday.

[Image: boris_14wks.jpg]

---------------
Not selling anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pets may 2 540 02-18-2010 03:28 AM
Last Post: may

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)