Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pi
08-26-2009, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2009 06:43 AM by Raphael.)
Pi
which one do we use?
which one did the ancients use or pay heed to?

pi = 3.14159....to infinity with no indication of a repetitive sequence.

OR

pi = 22/7 = 3.142857
NOTE that '142857' repeats as a group of numbers

So which pi did the Egyptians use?
(calling all experts, tell me all EWE know ... lol)
post your response....but before YOU do, EWE might want to google: '22/7 great pyramid' Wink

And which pi was equated with the HOLY SPIRIT during the middle ages?

...calling all experts and scholars.....please pay attention EWE might learn something new today... Praise

[Image: SSSanctusSpiritusTheHOLYSPIRIT.jpg]

Leonardo da Vinci was known to have a fondness for 'mirror' writing.
What would Leonardo see if he held up the SS = Holy Spirit to a mirror?

He would see 22 surrounded by 7 doves.
22/7 = pi = Holy Spirit

S = Serpent or snake
S = Sanctus
SS = Spiritus Sanctus or the Holy Spirit
SS = St. Peter and St. Paul
SS = Nazi Elite guard
SS = swastiKA

SS = 55?
(an explanation of SS = 55 would require its own thread) Cool

SSS = Sanctus Sanctus Sanctus!

Thus SSS = 555
Now that I have pointed out that S=5 or 2 and SS=55 or 22 and SSS = 555 or 222 ... EWE should start to see these numbers used more frequently...in how the matrix is 'connected'.

The above numbers are all connected to my developing 'N' theory which has 5 archetypal components.
The numbers 5 and 2 and the letters S, Z and N.
Is my 'N' theory connected to the 5x5 Knights Templar magic square found in Pompeii, along with many swastikas?
http://www.mathematische-basteleien.de/m...5%20Square
YES

Is my 'N' theory connected to the 5x5 MARS magic square?
http://www.magic-square-museum.com/2007/...quare.html
YES

Hmm
5x5=25
aha a 2 and a 5?
Wink

And 'N' theory goes one step beyond 'M' theory which deals only with 4 components, the letters M, E, W, and the number 3.

N theory is where I take M theory (using superstrings) and I weave myself a magic carpet, and I go for a joyride.
Angel

namaste

NATURE cannot be HIDDEN only VEILeD with NARRATIVES that defy NATURE

CodeX4 and the Reconciliation of Science and Religion
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/about/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2009, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2009 11:12 AM by Raphael.)
RE: Pi
Oh I forgot to mention in my above post the connection I have uncovered using the language of archetype, on a more profound level.
re: the numbers 2 and 5 and 'M Theory'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory
Quote:In theoretical physics, M-theory is an extension of string theory in which 11 dimensions are identified; string theory is limited to 10 dimensions. Because the dimensionality exceeds the dimensionality of five superstring theories in 10 dimensions, it is believed that the 11-dimensional theory is more fundamental and unifies all string theories (and supersedes them). Though a full description of the theory is not yet known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensional membranes.

In the archetypal world the pieces fit together ALL the time.

Allow me to continue...
As the above quote suggests ...
"string theory is limited to 10 dimensions. Because the dimensionality exceeds the dimensionality of five superstring theories in 10 dimensions, it is believed that the 11-dimensional theory is more fundamental and unifies all string theories"

[Image: Tree_of_life.jpg]

The consistency of the language of archetype SHOUTS out...

...but hey doesn't the Tree of Life used by the Kabbalists have 10 Sephirot, and a magical 'invisible' 11th called Daath?
Wink

And 11 or II looks like two pillars or two towers?
And 911 = 9+1+1 = 11
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/04...th-of-911/

2bee continued....I AM not nearly finished.
I have only just begun picking apart the self-serving flawed asymmetrical egotistical brains.
And that particular comment is directed at certain individuals on this forum who have opposed my journey, the moment I arrived on this forum. Tongue

namaste

10-20-2009, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2009 04:43 PM by Raphael.)
ancient geometrical pi NOT be confused with paradoxical parousia pi = 3.14159265

Well I have introduced 22/7 = pi
But there were others....

25/8 or 256/81 are two pieces of geometrical pi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_...ical_value

256/81 = pi
256 = 16 x 16 = Pythgorean Lambdoma
81 is probably a reference to the Pythagorean Comma.
80/81?

Quote:That the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle is the same for all circles, and that it is slightly more than 3, was known to Ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Indian and Greek geometers. The earliest known textually evidenced approximations date from around 1900 BC; they are 25/8 (Babylonia) and 256/81 (Egypt), both within 1% of the true value.[4] The Indian text Shatapatha Brahmana gives π as 339/108 ≈ 3.139. The Hebrew Bible appears to suggest, in the Book of Kings, that π = 3, which is notably worse than other estimates available at the time of writing (600 BC). The interpretation of the passage is disputed,[33][34] as some believe the ratio of 3:1 is of an interior circumference to an exterior diameter of a thinly walled basin, which could indeed be an accurate ratio, depending on the thickness of the walls (See: Biblical value of π).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_...ical_value

biblical pi which contains embedded codes in how it was scripted for narration to the sheeple people reveals more clues.

Quote:It is often claimed that the Bible states that π is exactly 3, based on a passage in 1 Kings 7:23 (ca. 971–852 BCE)

What contrived BS, bible HIS-story really is.
IT IS BASED ON ARCHETYPAL structure.

852 or shall we reverse it...read RIGHT to LEFT.

25/8 = pi

Let me add that the following pairs 258/285 and 528/582 and 825/852 are ALL permutations of the ancient Solfeggio frequencies chanted by Gregorian monks.

So why does the gematria value for THE KEY = 528?
hmm
what coincidences we have here.

pi is somehow connected to the lambdoma and the solfeggio and the frequency some EXPERTS claim heal DNA...528 hertz.

namaste

06-19-2010, 03:59 PM
I have found that there is synchronization between the idea that we have a number one and the idea that pi stands for the formation of circle. Think of a circle as one, and than you may start to understand that you put what into one to represent the new circular one that you wish, ie whatever the circumference and diameter is will result in your constitution of the number one.

This is important for my next abstraction on normal math, this is a math of frequency as opposed to strait lined number counting, because the idea is that with frequencies(sound, color, rays, particles) there exists a different sort of math. In other words, like my 1+1=3 thread states that if you ad two notes on a piano together you get three notes, there exists an entire different math when you base this into reality. 1+1=3, but when you add into the equation that you are using sounds actually, the sounds as they sound to your ears are basically round. A sound waves waves are rounded, and this may be used to represent an ultimate tone or frequency as a circle.

This round sound wave is only one way of looking at the truth behind pi's nature in reality.

When you think dimensionally, you see that the first dimension is actually a point. Yet the second dimension is a line, which if adding 2 points seperate together you need to be on a plane or else you are inferring upon a strait line distance between the 2 points. This is a wrong action because when you are adding two points, you basically need to know where exactly the 2 points are in order to do this, all of this infers upon an over viewing consciousness, or else in one way or another, either the 2 points need to exist on a plane, or there needs to be a being pointing out 2 points to put together. So to find the difference between first and second dimensions, you need a third, either it be the plane the 2 exist on in a purely objective reality void of any beings, or You need to be at choice as to there existing only 2 points. The plane being the third dimension and the being as well being a third dimension.

When you do this sort of addition, you will find that the point requires space, and thus is inherently circular. When you actually get to adding the 2 together inter dimensionally, you only have 2 dimensions to a thought, to the will of having 2 dimensions. When you actually do this you both have 3 dimensions within the 2, AND you either being the observer, or the plane existent, actually infers upon another 4th dimension for all of this to fit together.

So in one case of this happening void of any beings, the 4th dimension exists as a place for the 2 points, and the other possibilities to exist upon. Otherwise, the 4th dimension is the observer who is able to hold the viewed 2 points upon a 3rd dimension for actual ability to view. Both existing to influence each other and thus, like the universe forming before we were born, 4 dimensions existed before we were here to add a fifth.

The beauty of pi in all of this is to the fact that, through the scope of playability, we can shape pi to that of whatever being observed, much like the differences between single atoms and planets. There is such a beauty inherent in pi that is linked to frequencies, we are only going to find how pi connects to all the different points in reality.

The idea of ultimate dimensionality in relation to pi is that there are 13 basic dimensions. Through will each may be added together through pi and yet opposing dimensions theoretically only exist void to experience or knowledge. 2 dimensions are to mysterious to be experienced, same with 4 dimensions. Dimensionality exists to say there is an: east, west, north, south, center, single pointed outward extension from there(like talking or shooting a gun), a single pointed inward extension(listening or eating, putting on lotion), stand alone action(sitting, standing, walking), up, down, adding this all together to get an 11th dimensional being, and all of this existent in another being for 12. So in essence there existing more than 2 people adds a 13th dimension. Finally there is the aspect of creation which is completely different than inward or outward motions(eating or speaking) and this makes a 14th dimension, than there is the 15th dimension existent as a place of keeping it ALL together.

Still all of this can be reduced to an equation of pi, either adding it together with other circles, or placing two circles next to each other. The basic idea here is that through the idea of pi, we have gained more than we ever could imagine.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2010, 07:14 AM
Whatsa picost...............?

????????????????
06-21-2010, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2010 12:04 PM by Raphael.)
(06-20-2010 07:14 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Whatsa picost...............?

My baker is a Freemason, shall we ask him what a pi costs?
Baker's Dozen = 13?

old world formula *reduced* *god* called JHVH/YHVH to a numerical *concept*.
old world god was associated with multiples of 13.
26 = YHWH

26 x2 = 13 x 4 = 52
are EWE playing with a full deck?

26 x 3 or THRICE = 78 tarot cards
now YOU are... Praise

[Image: masonic.jpg]

antedates
means to come BEFORE...
source of the swastika is unknown but it is associated with pi philosophy?
the swastika has been around since at least 10,000 BC, under many different names?
>>> the archeological history/appearance of the swastika even coincides with the time line associated with Plato's Atlantis?
>>> and this same time line of approx. 10,000 BC coincides with the Giza pyramid alignment, marking a specific celestial moment in time.
Tongue

too funny
I shop the swastika around and the IGNORANT reBLEAT all kinds of nonsense regarding this ancient pre-LITERATE symbol of a unknown documented ultimate source.

so the swastika is far more than just a symbol Hilter used to *activate* the judeao christians into committing heinous crimes against humanity.

The swastika it can be easily illustrated was documented as mankind's FIRST exoteric symbol of GOD.

Wink and then came the poster poser boy called 'jesus', a marketing camPAIN designed to gain worldly market share.

SOUL's are US?
Sad

obviously if the herd of sheeple want to erect jesus as the new god to worship, old gods must be dispensed with?

who wants to take the SWASTIKA challenge?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120191
how many of ewe are willing? Praise

namaste

07-26-2010, 01:44 AM
Iam not sensitive about figures,it always has been that since i was a child.

Amazing cheap and beautiful Prada handbagshttp://www.pradaoutlet.org/,never miss this chance!

Amazing cheap and beautiful Prada Handbags,never miss this chance!
07-26-2010, 08:24 AM
(07-26-2010 01:44 AM)prada handbags Wrote:  Iam not sensitive about figures,it always has been that since i was a child.

Amazing cheap and beautiful Prada handbagshttp://www.pradaoutlet.org/,never miss this chance!

TYPICAL

now we get COMMERCIAL breaks on forums? Sad
WTF is the world coming too?

“…INCEPTION’ the SEED PATTERN and the SWASTIKA”
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2010/07...-swastika/

namaste

08-27-2010, 10:12 PM
wow, these are interesting, thinking, thinking,thinking...

Do you dream to be more beautiful, fashionable and elegant? Believe it, tiffany jewellery will make your dream come true!
08-30-2010, 10:11 PM
11th called Daath?

Its Why we have bar mitzvah during adolescence
A sort of awakening, a state of consciousness, a realization that I exist.roughly translated as knowledge or consciousness
It is knowledge of our own selves
By the age of three, most children have enough da'at to start learning the difference between right and wrong. That is why three years old is the age a Jewish child begins his or her formal education.
the Mishna tells us that one who lacks knowledge is lacking also in da'at.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)