Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help with question!
12-14-2008, 06:23 PM
Please help with question!
Ok before i start correct me if im wrong.

Ok now from what i understand ( again correct me if i'm wrong) that god created the universe and so forth, now if we can prove that there is other life froms out in the universe does this mean that the bible is not true?? Oh and do you believe in dinosaurs, its not in the bible yet it can be proven that they roamed the earth...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2008, 07:00 PM
RE: Please help with question!
God created all,satan wants Gods people,because he is jealous of humans.and he controls muppets to give us drugs to make us look bad.while his own he leaves alone,but to tempt humanity.

Good evil salvation
12-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Please answer my question, don't beat around the bush please.
12-14-2008, 07:13 PM
God is all,so if he made others ,be no suprise.dinosaurs also have to be made by God.that proves God to me,they say we evolved,why are animals smaller.?if you ask questions,ask also the other way.

Good evil salvation
12-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Because big animals need big energy
Small animals need less energy
Therefore more efficent
Big is not always better
There are other situations were small is advantageos, such as hiding or coordination.

my atheism is just like your religion
only i subtract 1 one more god
12-15-2008, 10:43 AM
FrostBite Wrote:Ok before i start correct me if im wrong.

Ok now from what i understand ( again correct me if i'm wrong) that god created the universe and so forth, now if we can prove that there is other life froms out in the universe does this mean that the bible is not true??

I don't see why it should.

Quote:Oh and do you believe in dinosaurs, its not in the bible yet it can be proven that they roamed the earth...

It doesn't say that the sun is a thermo-nuclear reactor in the Bible, but I am still prepared to believe an appropriately qualified person who tells me that it is.
12-16-2008, 01:16 PM
Actually dinosaurs are in the bible.
Job 40:15–24
Dragon is also mentioned not only in the bible but in other ancient litterature.
Also after being banished for Killing his brother Able, Cain received a mark on his head by God because he was afraid of the beasts of the land... Cain was a hunter....

DNA can be proven but is it in the bible? Honestly do these questions actually warrant validity of the bible? The bible is not a discovery channel, it is a manual of a way of life and an understanding of the character of God. I just so happens to be quite a great tool for achiolgical discovery and complete histroy book too.

Life on other planets are only something we can speculate. If there were something on other planets, clearly if is not in the bible, it is not something that was intended for us to know or prepare for.
01-09-2009, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2009 04:24 AM by Pilgrim.)
B.I.B.L.E. = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. Wink

"Love is not a feeling, it's an act of your will." Don Francisco.
01-09-2009, 05:50 PM
(12-14-2008 07:00 PM)smellycat Wrote:  God created all,satan wants Gods people,because he is jealous of humans.and he controls muppets to give us drugs to make us look bad.while his own he leaves alone,but to tempt humanity.

I nominate smellycat as the most entertaining poster... ever! I'll never look at Kermit the Frog the same again.

---------------
Not selling anything.
01-09-2009, 07:43 PM
when the Orange lord makes you work for him you will remember my words.

Good evil salvation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)