Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preaching the Last Gospel
08-04-2010, 09:08 AM

There is only one gospel and that is the voice of God. In order to preach this gospel, God needs to be present in the form of his Word and delivering this gospel through an obedience flesh that he made sinless. He happens to be using my flesh now to speak his inspired words and prophesies.

The last saints to preach the gospel were killed in the early fourth century by the Roman government and then they set up the religion of Christianity to take in their followers and deceive them from becoming new saints. This is why there's been a famine of the Word for over 1600 years.

God didn't really need anyone to preach the gospel during the last 17 centuries because he knew how many people he created in his Word. Before he created anything, he made a plan that includes every single detail right down to the smallest atoms. His creation was only thoughts since he's where all thoughts come from and his Word was the first creation. He used all his thoughts to create the Word and then everything else was created by his Word.

The prophets, Jesus and us saints were the ones chosen to be created together as his Word and this is where God communicates to his creation. This creation is light energy so all the preachers of the gospel have this energy giving them the words to preach and this energy is what does the work in a sinner to expose his sins and make him confess and repent of them. This Word is the energy to forgive sins by changing the genetic codes to stop their power to deceive. And it's the energy needed for living life in the flesh and communicating to each other.

God sent me here at the end of this age to speak prophesies that have the power to end this age as we know it. This is why it was so important to have one last saint available amidst a world of sinners who are totally deceived of the true God. Jesus spoke a prophecy while he was alive that the gospel would be preached to the world in the last days, then the end will come.

Most of you will not believe these prophesies I have spoken for God to end this age but it won't matter because everyone will be saved from their sinful flesh and while the earth's crust is being melted, we'll all keep alive in God as thoughts until paradise is ready. Then we'll get new immortal bodies to experience life for the rest of eternity. When you wake up in your new body, you will never be concerned about who preached the last gospel before you died in the world's greatest disaster that ever hit the earth.

God bless you all,
Brad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2010, 09:19 AM
RE: Preaching the Last Gospel
Are you the new Lot in our Sodom and Gomorrah?

????????????????
08-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Some people will have a hard time understanding what you are saying. Although I understand, it seems that regular churchgoers have what I call a "bubble" that they live in and when becomes disturbed then they change the way they act until it is restored. These people talk the talk but when events that are discussed, which involve supernatural acts, they seem to not believe in stuff like this. So being the "last prophet'' will be tough because the masses will not believe you.

God Bless
08-04-2010, 01:37 PM
(08-04-2010 09:19 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Are you the new Lot in our Sodom and Gomorrah?

I'm just a man that the Word of God decided to use for the last preaching of the gospel before the end comes.
08-04-2010, 02:30 PM
(08-04-2010 01:37 PM)The Word Wrote:  
(08-04-2010 09:19 AM)kevlar Wrote:  Are you the new Lot in our Sodom and Gomorrah?

I'm just a man that the Word of God decided to use for the last preaching of the gospel before the end comes.

"Last Gospel"? "Last Prophet"? Hey, fella, take a number here. Aren't you all glad that at least my End Times prophesies have to do with the end of religious ideologies that have proven themselves no longer appropriate for our modern new age conditions? What's that? Faint applause...?
08-04-2010, 09:48 PM
Congrats! On the whole being a prophet thing. Hope that works out well for you. (By that I mean, try to avoid being crucified.)
08-05-2010, 04:17 AM
MATTHEW 24;14 its all happening in these the last days .

ACTS 20;20 and its being done house to house

no need to guess who is preaching some GOODNEWS from house to house
08-05-2010, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2010 07:36 AM by The Word.)
(08-04-2010 10:45 AM)huddleheir Wrote:  Some people will have a hard time understanding what you are saying. Although I understand, it seems that regular churchgoers have what I call a "bubble" that they live in and when becomes disturbed then they change the way they act until it is restored. These people talk the talk but when events that are discussed, which involve supernatural acts, they seem to not believe in stuff like this. So being the "last prophet'' will be tough because the masses will not believe you.

(08-04-2010 10:45 AM)huddleheir Wrote:  Some people will have a hard time understanding what you are saying. Although I understand, it seems that regular churchgoers have what I call a "bubble" that they live in and when becomes disturbed then they change the way they act until it is restored. These people talk the talk but when events that are discussed, which involve supernatural acts, they seem to not believe in stuff like this. So being the "last prophet'' will be tough because the masses will not believe you.

I accidently hit the wrong key and posted an empty reply for you so here it is again. You're right my friend about being the last prophet or the last sinless saint on earth, which is who I am. After I was made sinless, I received the knowledge I was created with in the beginning of creation. Jesus, the prophets and all other saints were created together as Jesus Christ, the Word of God. There are many names used to describe us but it doesn't matter to us. The main thing during this age was to find his men of faith and have us speak for him. Even though he new knew us from before creation, we still had to experience this age and speak the prophesies to make things happen. We are the Word who speaks with power and whatever happens in the future is because of the Word.

I'm fulfilling the prophesies to end this age and to speak new prophesies about paradise. I have many writings so if you're interested in the gospel I'm preaching, then you'll want more to read. I have several videos of me preaching the gospel, which I plan on sharing with this forum. I'll make a thread with URL's to them. I realize most people won't understand but for those who may be chosen by God to hear him, they will take the opportunity to liste to these videos and read my writings.

It's been a very long time since anyone has spoken for God without the use of any holy books or any other information man wrote from his sinful flesh. All the words I write are directly from God so this means they are inspired with the truth.

God bless you,
Brad
(08-04-2010 02:30 PM)biomystic Wrote:  

"Last Gospel"? "Last Prophet"? Hey, fella, take a number here. Aren't you all glad that at least my End Times prophesies have to do with the end of religious ideologies that have proven themselves no longer appropriate for our modern new age conditions? What's that? Faint applause...?

You don't have any end time prophesies. Only God has them and we saints and prophets speak them for him. Anyone who has to use scriptures to get all their information is a false prophet. A true prophet or saint will be led by God to use a few written prophesies but only to mix it with the knowledge we already have and then rewritten or spoken by us. The Word we speak is the power to make things happen in the future but a false prophets's words are worthless to change the future from the future that was already planned before creation.

Many words were changed in the scriptures so if you rely only on them, your prophesies will not be from God. They will come from the sins of your flesh to benefit yourself rather than the world.
(08-04-2010 09:48 PM)CarolineBelle Wrote:  Congrats! On the whole being a prophet thing. Hope that works out well for you. (By that I mean, try to avoid being crucified.)

God has already informed me that I'll be shot in the forehead with a bullet from a handgun. He always gives his prophets, Jesus and us saints advanced prophesies to be fulfilled. I'm already crucified every day as people mock, humiliate and reject the gospel I'm preaching. This gospel is the living Christ who never dies and who keeps being crucified while he's living in the flesh of us saints. People never learn because of the sins of their flesh that cause them to be disobedient to the spoken Word who is Christ. The Word is also where us prophets and saints were created with Christ and that's why we're all brothers. Christianity has nothing to do with us.
(08-05-2010 04:17 AM)may Wrote:  MATTHEW 24;14 its all happening in these the last days .

ACTS 20;20 and its being done house to house

no need to guess who is preaching some GOODNEWS from house to house

THE GOOD NEWS !!!!

2,000 years ago a man by the name of Jesus or whatever Jewish name he went by, began to preach the good news. He sat with the sinners and talked about the good news and the sinners received him well.

He told them how God would save them from all their problems and they would go to a place called paradise. They would never again have to live outside the city that refuses them of a life.

He said they would die in this age but that they would still remain alive in God until the day they wake up in paradise. He told them about playing with all the animals there that they couldn't play with now because of their wildness. Jesus said they would each have a piece of land to build a home and to grow their own food.

He talked about a government that would never be corrupted and take their hard earned money. This government would teach them all about God and keep peace and love as their focus throughout the new world.

Jesus said that no one would ever be sick again or suffer with diseases such as leprosy. They would grow up with their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren because God arranged for everyone to have a big family and many friends to love.

He said the righteous people who condemned them would also die and live in the new world because God made everyone to live forever. He taught them to forgive these righteous ones for their persecution upon them and condemnation of their sinful ways.

Jesus understood that this age was only meant to find his sheep and nothing else. He realized the strong delusion in everyone's minds but he learned how to work with them and comfort their souls. He knew most of them would never be like him because they weren't chosen to be. But he treated everyone with love and compassion because he knew they would all be together with him in the next heaven and earth.

Not all the sinners accepted his good news because of the deception in their minds but his good nature and love for everyone kept them interested. A few men decided to keep following him and listen to him speak the Word of God. This was the beginning of the new government that would take 2,000 more years to gather up before the end destruction.

On the day the earth starts shaking violently, the people will instantly panic and go into great fear. Those of you who read these words will understand what is about to fold. In the days ahead, the crust of the earth will buckle and heave as the hot magma under it begins to shoot out.

Eventually the crust will dissolve and everything that was built upon it will be boiled away into the hot lava. This is only the end of an age of deception and the building of a government but it's the beginning of a new earth and heaven that will never again destroy God's people.

When the earth has cooled down and all the water vapor has rained back to the new soil except for a protective globe of ice crystals circling the earth, then the Word of God will be delivered into the new earth to set up their Kingdom and be ready for the rest of God's people to be born into the world.

Each created person will be born into a female and male body who will be partners for eternity. God made them so they will always love each other and never have to be lonely. Jesus once said to the Jewish Pharisees who asked about divorce; What God has put together, let no man put asunder. Jesus knew that people would be born as male and female to be together forever.

The Word will be delivered into new people and they will remain together on Mt. Zion, a place made especially for them. From there they will teach the thoughts of God and rule over their Kingdom on earth.

This is the good news that Jesus and the saints preached. Now it's being preached to you directly from the Lord God Almighty.

God bless you all,
Brad
08-05-2010, 11:30 AM

Didn't you get the word, Word? Jesus showed up last week to collect his faithful followers. It made BBC World News.

You're still here.

Looks like you didn't make the final cut.

Damn! Don't you hate it when that happens.
08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
(08-05-2010 11:30 AM)digipixel Wrote:  

Didn't you get the word, Word? Jesus showed up last week to collect his faithful followers. It made BBC World News.

You're still here.

Looks like you didn't make the final cut.

Damn! Don't you hate it when that happens.

Keep your eyes and ears on the gospel because that's where Jesus Christ is at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paul's Gospel must be Accepted newnature 20 1,754 06-07-2013 05:29 AM
Last Post: flower50
  Gospel of Thomas monotheist 0 308 12-03-2011 05:50 AM
Last Post: monotheist
  One God One Gospel FRED 195 14,603 05-14-2011 07:53 PM
Last Post: Clementine
  Dig The Sixth Gospel czechwizard 5 965 11-01-2010 11:33 PM
Last Post: Sinlful Hypocrite
  Preaching the Last Gospel The Word 0 353 09-16-2010 07:29 AM
Last Post: The Word
  The Gospel of Barnabas sesame 0 514 10-27-2008 08:35 AM
Last Post: sesame

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)