Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Proactive Religion Forums?
05-31-2010, 07:52 AM
Proactive Religion Forums?
Did you all know that Beliefnet.com claims to be the world's largest Internet religious forum? Did you know that Beliefnet is owned by Rupert Murdock and his Fox Affiliates? Did you know that you cannot remain a member of Beliefnet if you post against Israel or Zionism or Judaism? Beliefnet is another American venue where pro-Israel propaganda is being foisted onto naive Americans.

Every once in a while I rejoin Beliefnet under new identities (because my own has been banned many a time) in order to voice protest over Beliefnet's abuse of religiously interested peoples, mostly Americans. If you want to see how Jewish owners of the world's biggest Internet religion forum are deliberately censoring critics of Zionism and Israel I suggest you join Beliefnet for yourselves and go to the Discuss Judaism or Israel/Palestine discussions and try posting any anti-Zionist opinions if you have them and see how long your membership lasts. This is a good opportunity for those who doubt such manipulation of American values happens routinely to do a reality check to see who's controlling at least one influential religious discussion forum, the biggest one, in order to sell Zionism to Americans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taking back control of Religion Forums.org biomystic 78 7,580 09-19-2010 10:10 AM
Last Post: may
  Religion Forums in danger of sinking under the weight of spammers biomystic 6 1,149 08-26-2010 07:57 PM
Last Post: may
  Pauline Hoax may not be sustainable in this age of internet and international forums Ahmadi 83 7,576 08-15-2010 09:45 AM
Last Post: Ahmadi
  How forums are useful to traffic? beellgreat 0 534 08-02-2010 06:56 AM
Last Post: beellgreat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)