Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure White World - Perspective from the Son
07-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Pure White World - Perspective from the Son
Before I Continue (NCOT). I want the watchmen of my testimony, to bare witness to the unbiased nature of my testimony. And the level of maturity, and soundness of mind, i have been demonstrating. In sight of the diverse prosecutions solely from the jew-sect, and those under its influence. And the preserverance I have been maintaining under their prosecution, for the benefit of mankind, and if possible for their benefit also.

Some of you entertain the idea because I am of a low degree to man, and of a low intelligence in relation to today's man. I am without perception of the truth, which was given from BABYLON, which you will understand as Christs's, when you are able to grasp knowledge of the truth.

It is true that I am a blood decendant of David, but it is true that there is defective blood in my body also. I'm refering to the varients of genetic expression of what is know as various ethnic denominations, by color or otherwise the expression of genetic traits, in comparison to the caucasion race.

The "caucasion" genome, is the most perfect expression of the human genetic code in this earth. You will come to understand this when the predominant genome is that of caucasion by the time the "covenant of NEWLIFE" process is complete. You will also eventually come to understand, that my testimony, partially, is the expression of the purging of defective human genome genetic expressions. You can also view this as with relation to my testimony. As the defective genomes have been demonstrated by the jew-sect, and also in collaboration with the son of man of this day, confirmation of the direct elimination of other defective genome type of the human genetic code.

You can view my testimony as drastically increasing the numbers of the cascausion genetic heritage, which is the most perfect expression of the human genetic line, of evolution. The simple an mature truth, as one of the barers of defective genetic material is that, there are serious compatibility restraints on any specific construct of the LOCUST, with any particular set of genetic code in mind as respect to dominant. (one sent of genome variants)

You can then view my testimony as the mechanical process of the propagation of the most sound genetic expression, for the next generation, thwarding defective DNA as a threat from the next generation of man. It is appropriate that I am, the one to explain this to you, having full knowledge of the truth. And also because I percieve, I will be unable to communicate with you any further after the SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN, BABYLON. Christs's in great clouds and glory. Which I must be delivered, giving you full knowledge of the truth, there is no other purpose, but the fullfillment of the law.

REVELATION 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

In short, you've underestimated my knowledge of the truth, and my resolve with respect to ensure man has a future, or my loyalty to Christs's which Christ is freedom and life. (beit it may become clear that I have been ensure the survival of the cascausion family for the future, the best of the human genome for the future generations, your genetic code may develop defects, and spur new ethnic groups in the future, this is evident in all life, but is not meet for your understanding)

I want to explain this scripture in light of this subject. But before this. I want to remind mankind, that it is in the power of christ, to purge all ethnic groups as variants of cascausion. However, Christs's will not be taking this action. You have been given a law, from Christs's through me, which is my testimony. The genetic variants will be incredible reduced globally, by acquisition of the new heaven, new earth, and NEWMAN, which is inclusive of NEWLIFE. You were given judgements to this extent, that the live of many should be saved, although they will by large majority be unable, and unwilling to recieve that NEWLIFE.

I am the candle, which the representation of the HOLY SPIRIT, and no other person. I am the bride and the bridegroom, which is Christs's is with me, and has been during the completion of MY TESTIMONY. The PURGING OF MAN is synonymous with the coming of NEWLIFE. This process can be refered to directly as the "covenant of NEWLIFE".

You ignorant, resistance against the truth, will prevent me from speaking to you in this capacity again. However, this is enough for you, or peradventure, all men should believe, and thereby become 10 FOLD the offender.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2010, 01:12 PM
RE: Pure White World - Perspective from the Son
So, wait my dear racist, insane prophet, you are claiming to be a descendant of David? Wouldn't that make you of Jewish blood?
Also, dear voice from the ark, please, please spare us your wit and cease communication. You're pretty annoying.

make a wish: http://www.real-wishes.com
07-27-2010, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2010 01:28 PM by voice_from_the_ark.)
Jewish bloods could never obtain salvation, nor were any of the prophets of jewish blood. This will become apparent both at the SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN, when those who oppose me, their resistance is put down, and again by the direct removal of the jewish bloods, which are identified with the jew-sect, which are identified by those of faith and by blood, identified with the SON OF PERDITION. (all targets identified by the son of man of this day)

You have also learned that the SON OF PERDITION is identified with the dominant expression of the human genetic code attributed to the expression of non cascausian genetic variants.

My Testimony is good enough for mankind. If Christs's were to present me with scientific evidence it would undoubtly encourage "ethnic cleasning". Of which belongs to Christs's to perform this function, as those which are cleasned (rejected), by reason of man PURGED. Will be done so because the are unable to recieve the NEWLIFE. Not because I have taught to deny any person the NEWLIFE, save for the jewish bloods, given from the word of god.
07-27-2010, 01:29 PM
I thought I made it very clear that Hell has good beer and soul food. Jews are perfectly fine. Get your head checked. Actually, when did the voice of God start talking to you? Are you schizophrenic?

07-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Looks like another one for the ignore list.

Do you really think anyone is going to take your bile seriously? You're an ignorant fool who deserves no respect when spouting such crap, please crawl back under the rock that you came from.

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
07-27-2010, 01:43 PM
... I just read he was for ethnic cleansing. Dear God. Or not, since this guy claims he is the son of God.

07-27-2010, 02:11 PM
(07-27-2010 01:43 PM)vociferous Wrote:  ... I just read he was for ethnic cleansing. Dear God. Or not, since this guy claims he is the son of God.
Do you think perhaps "Religion Forums" should be renamed Prophets Forums or Mad-As-A-Box-Of-Frogs Forums?

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
07-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Prophets and Spammers. Don't forget the last part.

07-27-2010, 11:57 PM
(07-27-2010 01:42 PM)KC Carter Wrote:  Looks like another one for the ignore list.

Do you really think anyone is going to take your bile seriously? You're an ignorant fool who deserves no respect when spouting such crap, please crawl back under the rock that you came from.

Resisting the teachings from the son of man of this day, is equalivent to resisting the NEWLIFE. You are not versed in my testimony, or perhaps your response would of been more educated and less typical of the son of perdition, yet I will use you as a brief demonstration. And the context with be in reference to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

There is a tolerance for accepting the NEWLIFE, which is a reflection of the keeping of the law of righteousness, presented to man, which is called the bible. My testimony is a distant reflection of that tolerance.

However in the United States in particular. The "tolerance" has been particularly trained out of the ethnic population, the LAW OF LIFE. Is especially foreign, both because it is encouraged from them by government, but also because it is encouraged from them by culture. Even the lack of this TOLERANCE FOR THE NEWLIFE, has given the various ethnic populations in the various nations, in context the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Their distinct characterics/uniqueness as a subdivision of the populaiton.

Thus they are identified for no other reason, then from what I percieve from the infinite mind of Christs's, as being capable of resisting the NEWLIFE to the death. Acquisition of the NEWLIFE is a process, many of them have already failed that process specifically, in context, large marjority of ethnic divisions globally also in the united also others (the judgement is personal).

*Thus in the United States as an example, the ethnic populations view the CAUCASIAN POPULATION, as more outstanding citizens then themselves. And therefore examples of individuals acceptable for the coming of the NEWLIFE. The obvious and intelligent conclusion, is to inject (by force), the "WELLBEING"/"SOUNDNESS" of the most likely success for the NEWLIFE. To the least likely success.

Knowing full well, that I understand the CAUCASIAN population's culture in the united states, was crafted and has ended up as being good for the process of the "covenant of NEWLIFE", being shaped by the abuses of the ethnic populations, by the separation of the most great offences against the "law of life", to the ethnic populations by encouragement. For the benefit of the "WELLBEING/SOUNDNESS OF MIND" of the dominant CAUCASIAN population.

You will deny whatever it is your simple mind may have learned from this discussion, for the sole reason of the authority which Christs's has given me in my testimony, to speak to mankind, and no other man, no other person. For this reason alone, you will continue to resist me, until either by some great trajedy you reconsider your resistance, or you are inevitably dead. Either way, you will likely oppose less of a threat, to those who accept my testimony, namely those in power, in the HOUR OF YOUR JUDGEMENT.
07-28-2010, 01:35 AM
Oh. So you are a white supremacist too? I'm keeping tally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God." Beena Jain 0 270 05-24-2014 01:36 AM
Last Post: Beena Jain

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)