Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Purgatory
11-24-2008, 10:00 AM
RE: Purgatory
Proud Canadian Wrote:"So a god full of love and forgiveness refuses to acknowledge any good by someone simply because they lack one belief? In my opinion, such a self-serving narcissistic god is not worth worshiping.

Hail Satan! "

So you choose to worship a narcissistic, self-serving, un-loving, evil demon? That makes sense how?

Actually, I don't worship anything...I'm an atheist. But if I did, Satan would at least be true to his stated intentions, as opposed to a God of "love" that only loves believers.

If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2008, 04:38 PM
damian.hoffman Wrote:
Proud Canadian Wrote:"So a god full of love and forgiveness refuses to acknowledge any good by someone simply because they lack one belief? In my opinion, such a self-serving narcissistic god is not worth worshiping.

Hail Satan! "

So you choose to worship a narcissistic, self-serving, un-loving, evil demon? That makes sense how?

Actually, I don't worship anything...I'm an atheist. But if I did, Satan would at least be true to his stated intentions, as opposed to a God of "love" that only loves believers.

Take a breath. That is your proof that God loves you even though you don't believe.

True love is self-giving, self-sacrificing. God cannot be self-serving or narcissistic because He needs nothing. It's not that God doesn't acknowledge goodness in people. It's that people don't acknowledge where the good that they do comes from. All good that humans do comes from God. That is why believers thank God for giving them a heart capable of doing even greater good. The good that atheists do is an invitation to this recognition. He persists in prompting you to do good things in the hope that you'll finally respond to Him.

Why do you resist in responding to Him?

"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."-Darth Vader
01-29-2009, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2009 12:21 AM by www.Popasay.co.cc.)
there is no PULGATORY! it is just a reason to make people please the priest
visit http://www.popasay.co.cc
atheist dont believe in God as well as the Devil or Satan.

because if you believe in God you also believe in the Devil.

its like believing that there is Good and Bad.

how can you believe in Good when you only believe in Bad,

please visit http://www.popasay.co.cc
(11-24-2008 10:00 AM)damian.hoffman Wrote:  

Hail Satan! "

God doesnt say that he only loves the believers.

God sent his only begotten son for the Sinners, not for the believers

please visit http://popasay.co.cc

God Loves the Sinners, God sent his only begotten son for the sinners(*which is us) not for the Believers.
01-30-2009, 04:21 AM
(11-19-2008 06:24 PM)smellycat Wrote:  nope if your with satan you can comfort the sick which he has made,all your life.he caused cancer,so you can help people through this,he created diseases,so you can help people through this.but in the end your only trying to help satan cure satan,s work.if you can,t see this you are blind or never read the bible,all our diseases etc are caused by satan.hope you like your evil boss.

I thought god sent cancer as in to "test" or "punish" people who dont play his game. why a all knowing god needs to test people is beyond me. im content knowing my gods can screw up.

"Perhaps you've seen them only then you've just believed
And when they're fleeing then you feel you've been deceived
But in that feeling something ancient's been retrieved"
-Jack Hardy
01-30-2009, 05:28 AM
nope that is to do with satan and humanity.

Good evil salvation

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)