Poll: 3 ALTERNATIVE REALITIES WE FACE:
FIRST ALTERNATIVE REALITY:
THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE REALITY:
THE THIRD ALTERNATIVE REALITY:
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
QUESTIONING A GOD AND RELIGION
10-04-2017, 11:30 AM

3 ALTERNATIVE REALITIES WE FACE:
FIRST ALTERNATIVE REALITY:
IN SIMPLE WORDS COULD BE...IF THERE IS A GOD, HISTORY AND PRESENT EVENTS WHETHER NATURAL DISASTERS OR MAN MADE, MEN AND POLITICS CREATING WARS...THEN THE EVIL DOCUMENTED THROUGH THE HISTORY OF MAN KIND REFLECTS THE KIND OF GOD HE IS..."IF" THERE IS SUCH A GOD. DON'T FORGET WHO CREATED THE DEVIL, "IF" THERE IS A GOD. FOR EXAMPLE: " IF I HAVE A ROTTWEILER OR A PIT BULL IN MY BACK YARD, AND LET THEM LOOSE OUT ON THE STREET...AND THEY START HURTING PEOPLE, THEN, I THE OWNER SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE".
There's no denying that our world isn't perfect. When we watch the news, we often see so much evil that it breaks our hearts. But why? Where do we get our standard "the moral code" that tells us good from bad? Can there be hope amidst the evil that's so prevalent all around us?
THIS ALTERNATIVE REALITY MAKES ME QUESTION THE CHARACTER OF THAT GOD...WHY WORSHIP A GOD THAT HAS THAT TYPE OF AGENDA...A PASSIVE GOD THAT NEEDS TO SEE BLOOD IN ORDER FOR US TO EARN A SO CALL HEAVEN (JESUS HIMSELF SAID WE HAVE TO DESTROY OUR BODY IN ORDER TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE) OR ENDURING SUFFERING IN ORDER TO EARN A SO CALL SPIRITUAL GRACE. IF YOU READ A BOOK CALLED BIBLE FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT(GENESIS) I CAN'T HELP IT TO NOTICE THAT THE OLD TESTAMENT GOD IS A RACIST GOD...IT FAVORS ONLY CERTAIN GROUPS, AND IF YOU NOTICE IN OUR PRESENT TIME THE ONCE HE FAVORS ARE THE RICHES AND MORE POWERFUL IN OUR ERA. THE OLD BOOK ONLY PROOFS THAT GOD IS A JEALOUS AND EGOTISTIC MURDERER...JEALOUSY,EGO AND MURDER IS NOT HOLY. http://www.enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahw...devil.html
FOR THE REST OF US WHO ARE NOT JEWS, IS THAT A JUST TREATMENT TO THE REST OF HIS CREATION ? " IF " THERE IS SUCH A GOD. THE EVIL DOCUMENTED REFLECTS THE KIND OF GOD HE IS..."IF" THERE IS SUCH A GOD. A GOD THAT ALLOWS EVIL MEN TO ENJOY LIFE, KEEP ALL THE NATURAL RESOURCES AND BECOME MORE POWERFUL...WHILE THE KIND HEARTED BECOMES MORE FRAGILE, SCARED, IGNORANT, POOR AND EASY TO BRAINWASH. I WONDER WHY EVEN THE NEW TESTAMENT'S MAIN CHARACTERS TARGETED THE POOR...WAS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY TO GET BRAINWASHED? WHY WERE THEY TOLD THEY HAVE TO BECOME SHEEP? (Sheep is a meek animal. They are usually very quiet and gentle, holding themselves aloof from the world. ... The fates curve of people born in the Year of Sheep).
WHY THE FRAGILE AND IGNORANT ALWAYS PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR THAT VERY REASON? MAYBE THERE IS NO GOD...AND THE BIBLE WAS A MAN MADE "BELIEVE" TO CONTROL THE MASSES? THAT LEADS ME TO THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE.

THE SECOND ALTERNATIVE REALITY:
COULD IT BE THAT WE WERE CREATED BY A HIGHER ENTITY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR AFFAIRS AND IS ALL SPACE AND ENERGY BUT NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR CAPABLE TO RELATE TO OUR MORAL CODES, ONLY UNIVERSAL AND MATHEMATICAL LAWS?.

THE THIRD ALTERNATIVE REALITY:
COULD IT BE THAT WE ARE JUST PART OF A BEGINNING THAT COMES FROM EVOLUTION? ARE WE PART OF AN ENERGY PRODUCED BY A BIG BANG AND THAT ENERGY EVOLVED INTO A CONSCIENTIOUS STATE OF MIND THROUGH THE MILLIONS OF YEARS?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: QUESTIONING A GOD AND RELIGION
Stop shouting at us please

Click Here to know more about Islam
10-05-2017, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 01:29 PM by secretagent.)
(10-04-2017 03:22 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  Stop shouting at us please

I was not talking to you...I was talking to Christians and Jews

I was not talking to you...I was talking to Christians and Jews...to me Islam is not even close to being legit
10-05-2017, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 01:44 PM by KAYSER.)
(10-05-2017 01:20 PM)secretagent Wrote:  I was not talking to you...I was talking to Christians and Jews

Then Stop Shouting at Christians and Jews
and this the the general section, anyone can have a say and an opinion.
if you are insecure, post on the ROW section

(10-05-2017 01:20 PM)secretagent Wrote:  to me Islam is not even close to being legit

Oh my God..... You don't believe in Islam! how can I carry on with my life now!!!

10-05-2017, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2017 02:07 PM by Herminator.)
(10-05-2017 01:38 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  Oh my God..... You don't believe in Islam! how can I carry on with my life now!!!

Indeed... HOW CAN YOU CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE NOW?

(I'm not sure if atheists are allowed to shout here, but I'm giving it a go!)

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
10-05-2017, 02:45 PM
YOU LUNATICS
10-05-2017, 02:48 PM
(10-05-2017 02:45 PM)secretagent Wrote:  YOU LUNATICS

You broke my heart secret. You broke my heart

10-05-2017, 02:50 PM
(10-05-2017 02:48 PM)KAYSER Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 02:45 PM)secretagent Wrote:  YOU LUNATICS

You broke my heart secret. You broke my heart

You are not going to kiss him, are you?

And here I sit so patiently waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of going through all these things twice
Dylan
10-05-2017, 03:30 PM
NO DOUBT...PEOPLE WITH EMPTY IDEAS
10-05-2017, 03:41 PM
(10-05-2017 03:30 PM)secretagent Wrote:  NO DOUBT...PEOPLE WITH EMPTY IDEAS

Who? Christians and Jews?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Questioning Gods (Attn: Teilhard) Satyros 51 5,235 06-07-2015 09:51 PM
Last Post: Teilhard
  Questioning and searching 31:25 44 2,847 04-22-2014 05:51 PM
Last Post: Lucky-lokean
  Questioning my faith Monkey Funks 35 2,460 09-10-2013 04:32 PM
Last Post: QuestionMark

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)