Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions
07-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Questions
I just joined this forum and I don't belong to any sort of religion but I do like to get to know certain religious beliefs. I understand Islam is a faith of peace, contrary to what some people believe.

I just want to know more about it. Why is there a divid between Shia and Sunni? Is Muhammad a prophet or a son of God?

Extremist give the religion a bad name I think. What are the beliefs towards these radicals?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2009, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2009 11:49 AM by Mohsin.)
RE: Questions
The following answers are my own beliefs, and I'm not good enough to give you satisfactory proofs.

You may research carefully and decide whether they're right or wrong.

Why is there a divid between Shia and Sunni?

First, it's easy to lie
It's easy to have non-Islamic beliefs and behaviors then call them: they are true Islam!

No matter how much people call it Islam, if it's non-Islam then It's non-Islam.

"Shi'a" is commonly used for Imami Shi'a ( they are the majority of Shi'a today)

Imami Shi'a may refer to religion or to the people.

The religion is very different from Islam, it uses the same major terms and figures of Islam (Islam,Muhammad,Ali,Quran) but it combines them with a lot of lies and made-up intrepretations in a degree that makes it non-Islam.

Shi'a people are of two kinds:
1.Those who understand the Shi'a religion and keep accepting it, they are not muslims.
2.Those who don't understand the religion have to be shown the right religion, if they accept then they are Muslims,if they don't then they are not Muslims.

The contemporary application of Shi'a religion gives shi'a politicians and Mullas special benefits ( money, power,sex ).
Iranian government also try hard to spread Shi'asm among other people,of course for pure political interests.

If you do some observations on Shi'a societies, you will make the same conclusion as mine.

I would say
Almost all Sunni Muslims when asked about a typical Shi'a beleif or practice their answer would be: this is not Islam, those who have this belief or that practice are not Muslims.

Anyway alot of Sunnis are unable to say: those Shi'a people are non-Muslims

The reason for this is that Shi'a people use Taqiyya extensively
Taqiyya means the concealing of one's beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies.
--------------

Is Muhammad a prophet or a son of God?

A prophet.

Extremist give the religion a bad name I think. What are the beliefs towards these radicals?

I can't answer this general question
You must explain the details of the so-called extremist.
07-28-2009, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2009 08:34 PM by Shia Islam.)
Thanks God that people have common sense.
This man called Mohsen eradicated hundreds of Millions of Muslims who are Shia from Islam..and as he said he can’t give a proof for this eradication …and the proof is simple …you can find it in his last sentence where he used the word “so-called extremist.”

To all of you who don’t have any idea about the Islamic theology, I’ll give logical proofs that Shia represent the true Islam.
1. Sunnis claim that after the Prophet Muhammed God stopped having Men contacted with him on Earth. And this contradicts the history of religions.
2. Sunnis claim that all those who were with the prophet (his companions) are always True, and don’t make mistake.
3. Sunnis claim that the Muslim rulers who ruled after the prophet and who made historical crimes are all men of God!
4. Sunnis believe that the prophet died without appointing anybody to succeed him or showing the way for selecting the ruler.
5. Sunnis believe that Muslim leaders who slaughtered the prophet family will go to heaven!
6. Sunnis believe that Muslim rulers should always be obeyed even if they will kill half of their citizens.
Shia believe that after the prophet death a coalition between the hypocrites and the defeated armies who fought against the prophet have succeeded in killing the prophet family and steeling power where those hypocrites claimed that they represent Islam…this ideology is supported by evidence …many Sunnis are converting to shia’sm including well known scholars like Tijani…he wrote a book about his conversion.
here is his book link:

http://www.al-islam.org/guided/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-19-2009, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2009 11:26 AM by Mohsin.)
(07-28-2009 08:11 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  1. Sunnis claim that after the Prophet Muhammed God stopped having Men contacted with him on Earth. And this contradicts the history of religions.
Muslims say this because there is no evidence supporting shi'as claim.

(07-28-2009 08:11 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  2. Sunnis claim that all those who were with the prophet (his companions) are always True, and don’t make mistake.
Incorrect, Muslims say: Muhammad's companions are trusted in principle,
For example if Ali or Abu Bakr say something about the Prophet (Peace be upon him) we believe them.

(07-28-2009 08:11 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  3. Sunnis claim that the Muslim rulers who ruled after the prophet and who made historical crimes are all men of God!
Examples?

(07-28-2009 08:11 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  4. Sunnis believe that the prophet died without appointing anybody to succeed him or showing the way for selecting the ruler.
Muslims say this because there is no evidence supporting shi'as claim.

(07-28-2009 08:11 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  5. Sunnis believe that Muslim leaders who slaughtered the prophet family will go to heaven!
Who slaughtered who?
And who said what?

(07-28-2009 08:11 PM)Shia Islam Wrote:  6. Sunnis believe that Muslim rulers should always be obeyed even if they will kill half of their citizens.
Muslims say you shouldn't obey anyone (including rulers) if they order you to do a forbidden act.
But if the act's not forbidden then obeying the ruler is a principle.
And if a Sunni disobeyed his ruler there maybe a scholar saying to him: you did a mistake,, but if YOU disobeyed Iranian rulers your Mullas will call you: enemy of the Prophet's family. Big Grin
08-29-2009, 10:37 PM
i want to thank mohsin he/she had explain it very good
09-03-2009, 02:20 PM
shia have more of faults and say more bad things about Islam and they have more of beliefs no relation for it with the islam they did as some followers of previous religions want to derail the islamic beliefs
04-27-2010, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2010 12:59 AM by valipour.)
PHP Code:
Think this
Just be friend 
04-28-2010, 12:58 AM
(04-27-2010 03:11 PM)muslim girl Wrote:  Please no Shia and Sunnah speak by bad way about each other please please
because i like my brother and sisters ; i edited that question
but please any body never start like this questions
by thanks

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)