Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ramayan 3392 AD
07-17-2010, 12:28 PM
Ramayan 3392 AD
“Ramayan 3392 AD” Movie Adaptation in the Works

[Image: ramayan-3392-ad-movie.jpg]

[Image: ramayan.jpg]

Mandalay Pictures, Mark Canton (“300″, “The Spiderwick”, “Chronicles”, “Land of the Dead” producer) and Liquid Comics are teaming up to bring Liquid’s graphic novel “Ramayan 3392 AD” to the big screen.

John Collee (Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World, Happy Feet and the upcoming thriller Creation) will write the screenplay, although no director has been chosen.

Ramayan is a reimagining of an ancient Hindu epic. The action-adventure story is set in a post-apocalyptic future and centers on Prince Rama, a legendary blue-skinned warrior who in mythology is an incarnation of the god Vishnu, as he fights, alongside his brothers, to bring down the demon-lord Ravan.

Trailor -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBerzjk54ck

Deepak Chopra on Ramayan 3392

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kpXhV_rheo

Known.... is drop...Unknown... is an ocean.. || Om Namah Shivaya ||
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2010, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2010 02:36 PM by KC Carter.)
RE: Ramayan 3392 AD
Looks interesting, I've never heard of it before. Normally I'm not into comic books and their film versions, but if it's based on Hindu myth it should be better than your standard superhero stuff, I would suppose.

The greatest strength is in resisting provocation.
08-27-2010, 10:41 AM
An adaptation of the novel Liquid Comics graphic Ramayan 3392 AD, which is based on an epic Hindu poem about the adventures of the legendary warrior Prince Rama blue skin, struggling to save his wife of a king of the demons that kidnapped her.

Debts
04-09-2011, 08:21 AM
it is nice! i like it!
04-09-2011, 08:36 AM
(07-17-2010 02:36 PM)KC Carter Wrote:  Looks interesting, I've never heard of it before. Normally I'm not into comic books and their film versions, but if it's based on Hindu myth it should be better than your standard superhero stuff, I would suppose.

I know this guy's probably long gone, but I need to vent my geek anger anyway.

COMICS ARE JUST A MEDIUM, NOT A GENRE - THERE ARE LOTS OF NON-SUPERHERO COMICS!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)