Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rat Eating Plant
08-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Rat Eating Plant
On hearing of the discovery of a rat eating plant, some New York subway riders have suggested using a few thousand of them to help eradicate those subterranean rodents-with-a-New-York-attitude. Tongue

Potential downside: Anybody see Mimic? Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2009, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2009 09:42 PM by MerryAtheist.)
RE: Rat Eating Plant
To hell with Mimic - has anyone seen Little Shop of Horrors?

---------------
Not selling anything.
08-24-2009, 09:44 PM
(08-24-2009 09:42 PM)MerryAtheist Wrote:  To hell with Mimic - has anyone seen Little Shop of Horrors?

Both of them. Wink
08-25-2009, 02:34 PM
You mean . . . that we can finally fill the New York Subways with awesome jazz music?

DO IT!

"He's got your nu-umber nooooow . . . he knows just whu-ut you've doooone . . ."

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
08-25-2009, 07:13 PM
(08-25-2009 02:34 PM)GTseng3 Wrote:  You mean . . . that we can finally fill the New York Subways with awesome jazz music?

DO IT!

"He's got your nu-umber nooooow . . . he knows just whu-ut you've doooone . . ."

Levi Stubbs was ultra-cool. But I think Suddenly Seymour echoing in the tunnels would be awesome.

But we got jazz in the subways now.
http://www.mta.info/mta/aft/muny/
08-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I know. Atlanta (where I'm at) is trying desperately to be New York, but I've thought about moving up there.

I really, really hate winter though. So . . . I'll still stay in the wannabe New York of the South.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)