Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Real Angels and Demons
02-01-2010, 04:19 AM
Real Angels and Demons
Firstly, I must point out that I've copied and pasted this little part of the book I am currently writing which is essentially my views, experience and knowledge on religion and other related matters. Understandibly not everyone wants to read my book hence why I am posting this relevant piece here.

Angels and demons:

I personally think that Angels and Demons are not (on earth) human looking supernatural beings with wings, or minion type things with horns coming out of their head (again, importantly this is on earth, those forms are possibly real but unlikely on earth) I think Angels and Demons are the souls of people, I think that the body is like a shell and the main part within it that really matters is your sole which is defined by your decisions in life and God or the Devil has an impact on you respectively to which path(s) you choose in life – sure it goes a lot deeper than that, but in very short nutshell that's what I think.

Many people in religions live a specific way of life in belief of something similar to this, for instance, Christians may go to church to sing and prey, were I for instance, do prey and spread Gods word (as I choose good) in a different way, do things to help us as people and try to turn the bad into good using an array of techniques. After all we are meant to win in the mass, and we're in a huge war of good and evil and have been almost from day one, that said, you have to be able to adapt to your environment and do what is necessary.

I have been on the flip side (evil) but that was mainly due to me being in a horrible place with evil everywhere, I had to adapt to survive and got a little too deep, but I have paid for my actions, learnt from it, and after a long time of making amens I came back to the light. Importantly I have learnt a lot from this, how they think, what they go through and what motivates them and so on, this I think has made me all the more wiser (know your enemy) and has given me an even deeper understanding...

You see, when bad, you have nothing guiding you, you tend to see only the bad as you gain a sense for it, emotions run bland and cold, and you get angry at the slightest things – depending on your sole and personality you can get through it and learn from your experiences, but some people are too deep and beyond help (understand those demons and stay well away).

I do think God has a plan for us all, some people embrace it and try to understand their meaning and purpose and how to help in this battle, some people do not as they're too blinded with everyday life, some people go the other way, which is why God needs our help.

Some people or more specifically, the souls of people (Angels in this case) often get in a certain stage were they embrace all good and deny anything bad exists, kind of purposely blinding themselves and being in-denial – I have been in this situation once, and whilst I understand it believe me when I say you don't have any magical/spiritual kind of force protecting you to the point were nothing/evil can't hurt you because unfortunately it isn't true. What you do have is a guide, your life will improve somewhat depending on how you look at it, your purpose will become more apparent and depending on your wisdom level you get that bright light shining with some dark souls and hopefully get another on our side (depending on how deep they are) you should make your own judgement on this and be very careful whilst doing so – otherwise you may have to turn all of that love inside of you into hate (very powerful) in protection or offence. Tread very carefully with certain souls, ensure you're experienced before you truly go into the dark in order to reveal the light as that is were it's needed.

It may seem that I am being rather negative at certain points within my explanations, and if that's the case then I apologize as that's not my intention as I'm a very positive person, but what I do is try to be as open and honest with my explanations as I can and not put you in a false sense of security just for niceness sake, some of you may like that and some of you may not, but I only try to speak the truth and nothing more.

Always remember that people within the light will always have the last laugh even if it's after we pass away, why? You should know that, but we must keep getting more of us so they can be overwhelmed.
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2010, 06:02 AM
RE: Real Angels and Demons
Genesis 2:7 tells us "God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul." The account does not say that God implanted man an immortal soul. It says that when God's power energized Adam's body, he "came to be a living soul." So man is a soul. He does not have a soul.
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2010, 09:08 AM
RE: Real Angels and Demons
(02-01-2010 06:02 AM)jwitness Wrote:  Genesis 2:7 tells us "God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul." The account does not say that God implanted man an immortal soul. It says that when God's power energized Adam's body, he "came to be a living soul." So man is a soul. He does not have a soul.

I don't believe that, also think about it - when we die, it's our sole that goes to heaven or hell not our human body.

And by living sole it could mean "sole inside a living body", either way I don't believe that scripture.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Angels,Marie orSaints franszwa 2 490 08-10-2013 02:51 AM
Last Post: arthra
  A Thesis of Angels A Thesis of Angels 53 4,881 08-09-2013 10:16 PM
Last Post: KellyKep
  A Real Message From A Real Messenger. kevlar 9 1,731 01-10-2013 01:48 PM
Last Post: Adi Baba

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)