Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Refute the claims of Judaism in Jerusalem
11-10-2009, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 01:35 PM by vonason.)
Jerusalem is one of the holiest city in Islam. Israel occupy the city and its people are being tortured ,and say that this is the capital of thier countery and distort history and lie to the whole world for help. This issue is not only political but ideological issue,Israel is trying to prove that the Jewish have religious and historical right to them in the possession of this land. And so we must see the right way and the right image .
Jerusalem is one of the oldest cities of the earth all, historically, the Jebusites were the first inhabitants of Jerusalem, they of the tribe of Lebos that descend from the Canaanites, and they belly bellies of the early Arab and a branch of the Semites, where attribute to Sam son of Noah, the Jebusites have fled from the Arabian Peninsula Arab homeland for four thousand years BC, and their own place on the spring Ahto prolific click one of the Jerusalem hills, and then settled and formed the Palestinian cities and called the land of Canaan, including Lebos, namely Jerusalem ..

The name of Palestine as the land of Canaan in the Bible in the Book of the enemy 34, 35, and the name of the country Canaanites in the Book of Exodus 3,7

The Palestinians fail in their name, who was named the country later, he lived in the country in the twelfth century BC, before the start of the Hebrew tribes to infiltrate the land of Canaan or Palestine in the century atheist century BC, found the country's population at that time namely the Palestinian viewpoint Alkanaaniyon , culture and civilization and cities list, has never succumbed to the indigenous people of infiltrators from the Hebrews, they remained in control of the coastal plains along the Mediterranean Sea, but managed to Alabraniyon on a series of mountains inland, including Jerusalem for more than two centuries ...

The exit of the Children of Israel from Egypt during the reign of Ramses II in 1250 BC, and was commander at the time was Moses, peace be upon him, and when he arrived at the outskirts of Jerusalem refused to fight with Moses and entry as is mentioned in the Quran over and over again, was the punishment is wandering in the desert Sinai for forty years, and after the death of Moses came after him Joshua led the Children of Israel to the occupation of Jericho in 1189 BC, but was unable to occupy Lebos, after the death of Joshua marched to the new leadership of Judah, and they can occupy, and then entered Lebos the ruling in 1049 by David birth, and then entered in the Solomon's reign ..

The Lebos As mentioned previously a city of culture , quoted by the original owners of Alabraniyon Jebusites, and after the death of Solomon Differ each of his sons Ioiem and Rdaam , and divided the state to Judea and its capital Jerusalem, Israel and its capital, Shechem, and the two remained in a state of chaos and conflict to the came Nebuchadnezzar in 590 BC and spent on both countries denied the Hebrews to Babylon ..

After that, he appeared on the Maccabees and captured Jerusalem in 563 BC, are also among the Hebrews, but they differed among themselves . the Roman Yuji and occupied Jerusalem, including in the same year and spent them, and to the Jewish presence in Jerusalem, just ...
In the year 538 BC, the Persians occupied Jerusalem, they were called then Oursalm and was able to return to the Jews having been able to Jewish prostitute mistress, the beautiful Esther the king of Babylon to extract a decision to allow Jews to return to Jerusalem, and remained Aursalm a home to Jews, Persians and even was taken by Alexander the Great in 332 before Birth ...
Then , Hirosalem entered in the hands of the Romans by Pompey in 63 BC, the rulers, Herodst ,who was born Christ peace be upon him in the last reign, Christ likeness was crucified under Pilate Bonetos . and then commander Titus came in 70 AD and laid siege to Jerusalem long until it fell in his hand, families of Jews from families and killed them killed, and the sale of the the rest as slaves in the market ..

Since that time, link the Jews cut off the holy house, the ruling Romans until 637 AD when Jerusalem opened by the Muslims and the city was handed over to Omar Bin Al Khattab may Allah be pleased with him without spilling a single drop of blood ..

The consensus of studies and archaeological excavations and the Arab world that the Arab Jebusites were the first inhabitants of Jerusalem, and Jews have come to the city of Jerusalem around 1000 BC after the 3000 thousand years of its establishment by the Jebusites, the Arabs, they have tried repeatedly raped them did not work to be reached, including known for their cunning and deceit of the assistance of some double-crossers to the clandestine routes that connect the spring outside the city and the heart and then occupation ..

The failure of all the excavations carried out by foreign authorities, whether British or American ones to find authentic Israeli raised in Jerusalem in order to legitimize the occupation and resettlement of the Jews , so far failed to find the impact of one of the alleged Temple or the so-called the structure of Solomon, which the Israelis considered physical evidence of their eligibility in the holy city ...

The children of Israel has raped the land and the city from its rightful owners, although that period, the city has ruled that no more than 250 years only, a period of little or no life of the city that extends into the pre-4000 BC to the present day ..

Also, the alleged right to evaluate the Zionists in Jerusalem on the basis of religion, and on the basis that the Torah had promised to return to Palestine ..

We have already achieved that prophecy, the Jews have returned to Palestine after the Babylonian invasion and captivity as we have said before, but there is what he says in the Bible that there is a return to them again, but on the contrary, the Torah recognizes the dispersion of the Jews as the eternal of Islam as stated in the Quran

Moses 5, 64: Ciectbek Jehovah among all peoples of the earth from the far land to a maximum

Jeremiah 13, 14: Therefore I want to Ostthm Kalhishim who windy in the desert

It was the promise of God to return to Palestine conditional loyalty to God and the preservation of his reign, and the truth known to all that they had violated those conditions and Khalvoha, and even that it had been mentioned in the Bible also

Exodus: Now that you have heard my advice you will be special to me of all the peoples

Spoke to Moses and the Children of Israel and tell them what they were asked their Lord did not listen to him, came the response in the words of the Torah of God also

Travel good guys the second day, sanitation VII: But Inqlaptm and forsake my statutes and my commandments I Oqekm on Earth

In another account of the Torah, too, came to prove ownership of Jerusalem Ibusiin and shows that they (ie the Children of Israel) were strangers by

And as they were when Lebos and the day has slipped too, the boy said to his master come tend to the city of the Jebusites, and the lodge where, he said a woman who did not tend to a strange city where no one from the Children of Israel

Thus it is clear to us that the right of the Jews in Palestine and in Jerusalem in any way, according to all laws and divine laws, including the situation by humans
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2009, 10:24 AM
RE: Refute the claims of Judaism in Jerusalem
Damn Zionism!
06-10-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm not fussed what religion has a divine mandate to occupy Jerusalem. All that matters is that those who live there get on with one another. Islam wants the Jews out of there, actually as I see it they want them wiped off the face of the earth. No compromise from Islam.

The Jews were (correct me if I'm wrong) promised a new homeland by the Allies, or was it the British?, after the Second World War. They were going to be offered part of Iraq or Iran to set up a new homeland. Unfortunately these plans were shelved and some bright spark decided they ought to be back in their original (contested) homeland.

Backed by misguided Christians they established a nation called Israel where some nomadic Palestinians lived and the rest is history.

Some Christians believe that a third Jewish Temple has to be in Israel for Scripture to be fulfilled and then Christ can return, which is why 'Christian' America supports the Israeli nation. I have news; there is no need for the Temple to be built. It is not a literal temple. Take it metaphorically.

I won't refute the claims of Jews being in Israel, they are there, alongside their volatile neighbours. They have to learn to get on with one another. There is no reason that religions can't live side by side. Prior to the Crusades, called for by some daft pope, Muslims, Christians and Jews did live side by side in the so-called Holy Land. That's what caused the problem, perpetuated in the modern era by zealots (nothing wrong with being zealous) creating the new state of Israel in 67 (not sure of my dates).

Well that's my tuppence worth (I hope you understand my colloquialisms, but I am English).
06-11-2011, 12:34 AM
(11-21-2009 10:24 AM)sesame Wrote:  Damn Zionism!

Hey man. Impressive. Someone who knows the Truth. Zionists....."those who say they are Jews, but are not, they are a synagogue of satan" Rev 2:9

And, never underestimate the power these people wield in this country, and the world.

peace
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Which country would 'this country' be Steve?
06-11-2011, 12:10 PM
(06-11-2011 07:39 AM)Visqueen Wrote:  Which country would 'this country' be Steve?

I can't tell you. It is a 'corporate fascist regime' run by Zionists who will hunt me down and kill me if they knew where I am hiding.Smile

I'll give you a hint. It's called 'the land of the free, and home of the brave'.

The Truth be known, however, it is actually 'the land of the slaves, and home of clueless, ignorant hilljacks'

And, soon enough people will find out exactly how much God really 'blessed America' [censored] I said America! Gotta run. Big Brother is watching.

peace

steve
06-11-2011, 12:30 PM
*eyeroll*

Rroma chick thinks your ideas of a corporate fascist regime run by one religion's supporters does not fit the US and you should go spend a week in a Rroma ghetto in Romania and see what a corporate fascist regime run by a religion's supporters looks like. She can even find you the nicest one, where you're kind of allowed to hold a job!
06-11-2011, 12:54 PM
(06-11-2011 12:10 PM)steveeden888 Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 07:39 AM)Visqueen Wrote:  Which country would 'this country' be Steve?

I can't tell you. It is a 'corporate fascist regime' run by Zionists who will hunt me down and kill me if they knew where I am hiding.Smile

I'll give you a hint. It's called 'the land of the free, and home of the brave'.

The Truth be known, however, it is actually 'the land of the slaves, and home of clueless, ignorant hilljacks'

And, soon enough people will find out exactly how much God really 'blessed America' [censored] I said America! Gotta run. Big Brother is watching.

peace

steve

It's interesting to me that more than a few new posters seem to circle around to this topic after a certain number of posts, and that they seem to always be Americans.

Steve, I would be interested to have you elaborate on your views regarding these zionists and their synagogue of satan.
06-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Steve, I think Vis wants you post enough against Jewish control of America so she can slam you for being "anti-Semitic".
06-11-2011, 07:09 PM
(06-11-2011 12:30 PM)Aingeal Wrote:  *eyeroll*

Rroma chick thinks your ideas of a corporate fascist regime run by one religion's supporters does not fit the US and you should go spend a week in a Rroma ghetto in Romania and see what a corporate fascist regime run by a religion's supporters looks like. She can even find you the nicest one, where you're kind of allowed to hold a job!

Firstly, I'm not sure who I am responding to, Aingeal, or Rroma chick, but, I'll begin by clearing up Zionism.

Zionism is a movement founded by Theodor Herzl in 1896 whose goal is the return of Jews to Eretz Yisrael, or Zion, the Jewish synonym for Jerusalem and the Land of Israel, and to remove the inhabitants of this land, even by use of force, or killing them.

Supporters of this movement are called 'Zionists'. So, technically one does not have to be a Jew to be a Zionist. Zionists currently control the nation of Israel, and are committing atrocious acts of violence against the Palestinians who occupy certain territories Zionists falsely consider to belong to them. Zionism is not a part of Judaism, and their beliefs and actions are totally contrary to Jewish law, and the teachings of the Jewish Talmud. They are specifically told many times not to attempt to occupy the land, or to even attempt to create a new nation there, especially by the use of force, but, they are instructed to patiently wait in the countries where they were scattered until the arrival of their believed Messiah. (Sorry to say they missed Him) So, True Jews are very opposed to the ideology of Zionism. So, Zionists neither must be Jewish, nor do they have to live in Israel. They simply must support the ideology, so many of them live in the US, and Western Europe. It is an evil ideology that defies Jewish law, and the cause of all anti-Semitic movements the past 110 years, including the holocaust.

Zionists wield a lot of economic, and political power in this country. They control banks, the media, and politicians, influencing them to support their ideology. America gives billions and billions of dollars worth of military aid to Israel, and America stands idly by supporting Israel and watching Israel commit some very serious and evil acts of violence against the Palestinian people, including genocide. The 'Spirit of prophesy" aka Jesus the Christ refers to them as "those who say they are Jews but are not, but are a synagogue of Satan' Rev 2:9, 3:9
So, Zionists are far from being 'religious', trust Jesus on that one.

Evidently, you are not familiar with the good ol' USA either. There are many 'ghettos' here as well. Millions and millions of people live in poverty here as well. The rest live in constant stress, slaves to the almighty dollar. Americans are just as 'controlled' as any society on earth, but, it is done with deception and lies. This is the America that does not get publicized, and, it is going to get a lot worse.

Americans may be better off financially than people in Romania, or at least appear to be, but hear this. The blame for situations that exist in your and many other countries lie directly on the U.S.A. and Great Britain These two countries are responsible for oppressing the entire world, including your country, so don't believe everything you read or hear, because the "whole world is being deceived". Here are a few facts to consider.

98% of the money in the world is controlled by 2% of the population.
The situation in your country and many others is not merely allowed to exist, but is dictated by this 2% of extremely evil white men, part of a secret society which has been in existence for hundreds of years with a single purpose of creating a "New World Order" of global domination.

The economic situation in your country is not unique. It's part of a global recession which has and is going to cause very many countries to collapse economically and politically. It is just the beginning. These 2% of really, really rich and powerful white guys creating these situations are doing it purposely. In order to instigate this plan of global domination and the New World Order is to first create "chaos", and their actual motto or creed if you will is literally, "out of chaos, order". This society has created wars, economic collapses, global oppression, and see to that any country, government, or society to suffer or collapse, or even assassinate anyone who doesn't 'play ball'. You simply do not understand what is happening, and going to happen, because the deception runs very deep. Your country's economy and government collapsed from my understanding. You live in a country with a similar government to Great Britain, a market economy, and I don't read anything about any religious control. 86.8% of the population there is Eastern Orthodox, which is possibly the most True form of Christianity in history, I could be wrong. Your situation in your country may be one of the first, but, trust me, you are going to see a whole lot more countries collapse, America possibly as well.

As for being 'allowed' to hold a job, as far as I can see Romania is no longer a communist dictatorship, it is a 'republic', or even a monarchy, but both are democratic societies which operate under a guise of freedom, but I have to think people are allowed to have jobs, if there any available
I assume you are Christian. So, believe what Jesus tells you. Read the sermon on the mount. "Blessed are the poor, for the kingdom belongs to them", and as for rich people, "it is harder for a rich man to enter into the kingdom than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle", remember. How hard is that? Impossible. How long did the Byzantine Empire reign? Almost exactly 1000 years. How long did Christ say He would 'reign'? 1000 years. Then what? Satan is loosed for a time. Events in Revelation are not events that are going to happen, they have already happened, if you choose to believe it or not. We are at the end of the book, not the beginning or anywhere in the middle. Tribulation is not what is taught. No seven-year reign of some dude called 'the antichrist'. Jesus said we would have tribulation "ten days", and guess what. Your ten days are almost done, and your sufferings in this life amount to only an "hour", if you believe what Jesus, the "Spirit of prophesy" says.

The end Jesus speaks of does not mean God is going to destroy the planet. It means the end of this evil plot by evil men in evil countries like the US and Great Britain and Israel. Remember, the beast comes as an "angel of light", and deceives the whole world, and the whole world "wanders after the beast" So, the beast is not a human, or country, it is a "spirit", one that has spent thousands of years plotting evil in the minds of men. So, don't be deceived into following the beast, or his 'image' of a "New World Order". The evils that have been and will continue are initiated by men in this country, and 'jolly old England" whose so-called 'royalty' have another ideology, and is evil as well, and involves Israel being destroyed. It's called 'British-Israeli ideology'. I won't get into it because I've ranted way too long. Google it. And, for the Love of Providence, don't fret over your salvation. You are already saved, and have been 'from the beginning'. If you believe nothing else I've written, please believe that, for your own sake. You've been in this fiery hellhole for a long time, and it is almost time for all of us to 'go home'. Bad things happen to good people for a reason. For, how can one Truly appreciate joy unless one first learns sorrow. Again, listen and really contemplate the Word of Jesus the Christ. I mean what He said, you might want to kind of ignore what was said about Him, because, that is where the wine gets spoiled, and we don't want to drinketh of that wine. Jesus says four times in all four accounts of the 'last supper' that He is not going to drink of the fruit of that vine, until He drinks it "ANEW" with us in HIS FATHER's(Actually His Father/Mother and ours) Kingdom", but I've harped enough. God Bless you and I hope your situation improves, but, storing up treasures for heaven is much better than any we can accumulate here.

Keep the faith, Love, and continue to be the best person you can, treating others as you want to be treated. All religions, including pagan have this 'very' golden rule.

Love is Truly the only emotion Providence knows. Providence is good alone, not good and evil. Emulate that the best you can, and you Truly will be united with the "bridegroom".

I sure hope you are a follower of Christ, not an atheist or something, because all of this would be vanity and vexation of spirit to be sure.Smile

May Providence bless you and your fellow countrymen/women.

peace

steven eden

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Claims of Chris Kline HongXiuquan 268 27,344 07-31-2015 11:57 AM
Last Post: Herminator
  The Claims of Kaboo and Taylor University HongXiuquan 5 728 07-12-2015 04:34 AM
Last Post: HongXiuquan
  1500 years old Bible claims that Jesus was not God KAYSER 53 4,249 06-06-2014 02:22 AM
Last Post: usmanishaquecdz
  Jerusalem, who's is it? kadosh7 147 7,568 06-08-2013 11:19 PM
Last Post: Satyros
  Refute any religion GodlessGirl 20 1,716 09-04-2012 07:41 AM
Last Post: Dean
  How to get DNA evidence to establish claims of Da Vinci code Ahmadi 22 2,718 08-02-2010 02:12 PM
Last Post: Ahmadi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)