10-11-2017, 01:45 AM
RE: Religion
Time for an IP check methinks?

Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 04:10 AM
Than you for answer.Now I'm doing research about Islam I would like to know opinion of non Muslim to Muslim.
10-11-2017, 04:15 AM
Are you from Thailand too?

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Yes' I'm from Thailand.
10-12-2017, 10:12 AM
So why are you guys hitting multiple religion forums with this "study"?

Кровь за Кровь, Во Славу Великим!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2017, 11:26 AM
Nation wide homework?

Click Here to know more about Islam
10-12-2017, 11:34 AM
(10-11-2017 01:22 AM)AseeSah Wrote:  I would like to know your opinion about. Is Islam peaceful? Thanks

Why not read their Koran and find out for yourself? You don't have to read everything - and it's not such a big book unlike the Bible. The good is that women seem to have more rights back in the day than what they have today. The bad is the constant hate against non-muslims - you can't miss it - in almost every page non-muslims are abused and threatened. So no, it is not peaceful
10-12-2017, 11:50 AM
(10-12-2017 11:34 AM)RamaRaksha Wrote:  The bad is the constant hate against non-muslims - you can't miss it - in almost every page non-muslims are abused and threatened. So no, it is not peaceful

Well, Well, Well....
Can you show examples of that please?

Click Here to know more about Islam
10-12-2017, 01:33 PM
(10-11-2017 01:22 AM)AseeSah Wrote:  Is Islam peaceful?

I’ll give you an honest answer in lieu of the chilly reception other members are extending your question. No, Islam is not “peaceful,” and neither is the reality of the human condition. Rather, it seems (given my very limited knowledge) that Islam is flexible; peaceful in tranquil circumstances, violent when ambient hostilities warrant it. Islam brooks no gratuitous slaughter, nor do observant Muslims inflict needless suffering.

The Quran reflects the day and age in which it was set to ink. Muhammad, having become literate as an adult, able to perceive the utter chaos and internecine warfare predominating in Arabia, and instructed by his deity, acted to unify the peninsula under one religion. His followers did some grisly things, at the Battle of the Trench for instance, yet for them the choice, once committed to their political program, was to kill, or die at the hands of their opponents. Good thing some of the cruelty of medieval times has been abolished, although when we have so many nuclear weapons rattling around the arsenals—bombs which were used in anger in 1945—I can’t be sure we won’t outdo all our ancestors in the death-dealing department.

If you wanna wrap a Pashtun turban over the art of flying airliners into tall buildings, I’m sure you can find Quranic texts to cite as justification. We required no religion at all to back America’s decision to smite Hiroshima.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)