Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Religion Forums Chat room?
01-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Religion Forums Chat room?
Hi I was wondering if anyone has made a chat room dedicated to Religion Forums members?

If not and with permission, I could quite easily make a website with a chat room to do this as it would be nice for us to chat interactively and not just forum posts all the time - let me know if you want me to do that (admin).
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2010, 06:25 PM
RE: Religion Forums Chat room?
First, this goes in the Suggestions and Feedback section. Second, I'm not so sure about a chatroom. I mean, isn't that basically what a forum is in the first place? A slow one albeit, but it's the same concept really, just not in real time.
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2010, 06:39 PM
Yeah, given the conversations we have here, I think a chatroom would devolve pretty quickly.

I'm back baby! Thanks for everyone who sent me PMs asking what had happened to me.
Find all posts by this user
02-01-2010, 04:10 AM
Maybe, but I think the long and important conversations and discussions would go here and a chat room would simply be a place to get to know one an other a little better and just have a place to talk about things in general. Anyway, it's no big deal I just thought it would be a nice idea.
02-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Unless there are a lot of other members which would also like a chat room, I don't think one is really necessary. I think you get better discussion on a forum. Thanks for the offer though.

His and Your Humble Servant
RF's Sponsors
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Other Forums?? KAYSER 28 2,133 11-07-2014 07:15 PM
Last Post: Azoth
  Which is the most famous chat program now? zoobidubi 1 539 01-22-2010 10:09 PM
Last Post: Zagreus

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)