Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Religion has gone to hell.
01-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Exclamation Religion has gone to hell.
As I watch Christians go on with their daily lives I just see that most of is wrong. Most of them only believe what is written in the bible, nothing else. They do not believe in curses, magic and they do not even believe in ghosts! But I saw that there were good people amongst them who believed Christians don'tin some things. Oh come on, some Christians do not even believe in God or Jesus, the founder of the religion. And as I looked at all those embarrassing things they did, like the holy communion believing that they ate Christ, I came up with the idea that a new religion should be made, and as m gaming computer died yesterday I decided that this was the best thing doing right now on a cheap laptop: writing this post. Now I thought that a new religion should be made called 'Master'. I have also come up with some rules, three of which should essential, I will mark the essential ones with *.

*1. Masters should seek darkness at least one per month if they have the opportunity (I will create a post about what is darkness later. Masters are all the members).

*2. Masters should avoid satanic behavior.

*3. Do not be very strict about the religion.

4. Be a believer, believe in God, ghosts, UFO's, astrology,demons and maybe even magic.

5. You may feel like your destiny is to control and you may feel superior to others, but do not engage in violence/curses because of that.

6. Everybody should be able to join as long as you are worthy. If you are, it does not matter who you are, where you are ar when you are.

I will write more details later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2010, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2010 06:28 AM by Parousia.)
RE: Religion has gone to hell.
(01-17-2010 10:15 AM)sereda008 Wrote:  As I watch Christians go on with their daily lives I just see that most of is wrong. Most of them only believe what is written in the bible, nothing else. They do not believe in curses, magic and they do not even believe in ghosts! But I saw that there were good people amongst them who believed Christians don'tin some things. Oh come on, some Christians do not even believe in God or Jesus, the founder of the religion. And as I looked at all those embarrassing things they did, like the holy communion believing that they ate Christ, I came up with the idea that a new religion should be made, and as m gaming computer died yesterday I decided that this was the best thing doing right now on a cheap laptop: writing this post. Now I thought that a new religion should be made called 'Master'. I have also come up with some rules, three of which should essential, I will mark the essential ones with *.

*1. Masters should seek darkness at least one per month if they have the opportunity (I will create a post about what is darkness later. Masters are all the members).

4. Be a believer, believe in God, ghosts, UFO's, astrology,demons and maybe even magic.

5. You may feel like your destiny is to control and you may feel superior to others, but do not engage in violence/curses because of that.

6. Everybody should be able to join as long as you are worthy. If you are, it does not matter who you are, where you are ar when you are.

Hi and welcome. You have interesting viewpoints. Ths site has become the home of a tremendous range of beliefs. And non-beliefs. But I DON'T think anyone else here is quite like you. EDIT OF OBVIOUS BLUNDER. Sad

Looking forward to hearing more.
01-17-2010, 11:57 PM
(01-17-2010 10:15 AM)sereda008 Wrote:  As I watch Christians go on with their daily lives I just see that most of is wrong. Most of them only believe what is written in the bible, nothing else. They do not believe in curses, magic and they do not even believe in ghosts! But I saw that there were good people amongst them who believed Christians don'tin some things. Oh come on, some Christians do not even believe in God or Jesus, the founder of the religion. And as I looked at all those embarrassing things they did, like the holy communion believing that they ate Christ, I came up with the idea that a new religion should be made, and as m gaming computer died yesterday I decided that this was the best thing doing right now on a cheap laptop: writing this post. Now I thought that a new religion should be made called 'Master'. I have also come up with some rules, three of which should essential, I will mark the essential ones with *.

Hi! Welcome to the forums. I'm Clementine.

Pawol anpil pa leve le mo
Lavi m nan men Bondye o sen
01-18-2010, 10:08 AM
"They do not believe in curses, magic ..." Really? Then lol you have not encountered the whole world. People at the uckg.org believe so and people there have overcome many spiritual and physical problems.Smile

wonders of communication.
01-18-2010, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2010 02:15 PM by sereda008.)
(01-18-2010 10:08 AM)Daewway Wrote:  "They do not believe in curses, magic ..." Really? Then lol you have not encountered the whole world. People at the uckg.org believe so and people there have overcome many spiritual and physical problems.Smile

Are you trying to say that I am mad?
Don't you think that I should move to a different section of the forum? Which one you would recommend?
01-19-2010, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 01:57 PM by sereda008.)
Exclamation RE: Religion has gone to hell.
Here is the post about darkness That I have promised http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2036.html
01-19-2010, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2010 09:56 PM by Holy Babylon.)
I have an idea for an ad for your new religion: "Religion has gone to Hell, and so can you!"

Seriously though, what are you trying to prove? If you think that religion has truly gone to Hell, step back about 800 years and take a glance at the Middle Ages and how that turned out. If you ask me, I think we have come a long way. It sounds as if you are trying to create your own religion with an nonexistent foundation. Your religion sounds like something that would come from a cheap B-Budget movie. Religions were formed by their founders over a period of a lifetime, not in a two minute post. Go into deep thinking for about thirty years, come back, tell me what your ideas are, and in the meantime, do me a favor and not post here again. By the way, don't think about joining the Catholic Church for a while after this, because you will be deemed as a heresiarch if someone gets a hold of this.

And I rarely complain, this is a ridiculous way to spend your time. Just go buy another computer, this is an insult to both religion and its deniers.

PS: You're a teenager aren't you? The rebellious kind, it's quite obvious. Just give it up.
01-20-2010, 09:29 AM
(01-19-2010 01:54 PM)sereda008 Wrote:  Here is the post about darkness That I have promised http://www.religionforums.org/thread-2036.html

That link just points back to this thread. Where is the post on darkness? Perhaps it would shed some light on what you are saying.
01-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Click on his profiles and look at his threads. Wait, I can sum it up for you: The darkness means you sit in a dark corner and listen to heavy metal music. That's all, no philosophy, theology, no tenants, just that.
01-20-2010, 03:29 PM
(01-20-2010 01:58 PM)Holy Babylon Wrote:  The darkness means you sit in a dark corner and listen to heavy metal music.

I spent my teens doing that too!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)